Seattle City X

Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: Seattle City X

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Harry, if you get CTDs please contact Lockheed Martin support as CTDs are related to simulator errors.

https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6312 >> https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2&t=136879
72westy
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Jim

Post by 72westy »

What is the proper way to uninstall the scenery in P3Dv3.4.22.19868? I see no uninstaller anywhere. Running Seattle Airports X as well.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

There is no uninstaller indeed,

If the scenery was added via add-on.xml (which means that it is not possible to remove it manually from the Scenery library), you only need to remove the respective folders from the following location: ...\Users\username\Documents\Prepar3D v3 Add-ons and then remove the scenery folder from "Addon Scenery" folder. Then start the sim.

If the entry of scenery can be removed from the "Scenery Library" manually, please do this, close the simulator and afterwards remove the respective folders from "Addon Scenery" - that should be enough.

You may also remove the appropriate files from SODE folders, which you may find here: C:\Program Files\12bPilot\SODE
WyEastNate
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Nathan

Post by WyEastNate »

Just tried out the demo but didn't get the full experience. Bought the full version anyway and quite like it! Little disappointed there isn't a proper removal tool though in case a reinstall is needed. Had to delete demo files manually. I have now ran into an issue just south of KSEA and every other airport near seattle.

All airport buildings are missing and there are black squares where buildings should be. Using taxi2gate and orbx. A couple black squares directly south of runway 34R at KSEA, and buildings missing from all the big airports around seattle like KPAE and KRNT.

Tried removing and reinstalling the scenery (manually deleting the folders) and using lorbys tool to layer. Also tried installing the demo, but still no success. Why is this? I don't want to have to purchase seattle airports x as i don't have a need for KPAE or KRNT. I just wanted seattle city and seattle city only.
WyEastNate
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Nathan

Post by WyEastNate »

Found more missing buildings. Scenery is at the top of the library.

https://imgur.com/vDoek7z
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

In the case of reinstall, our installers handle everything automatically.

If you need to remove it, you can simply remove the product's folder from the Addon Scenery folder, as Marcin mentioned. This is much safer than automatic removal of folders where apparently some user's files might be located.
spookie2k
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: sean

Post by spookie2k »

Hi i have purchased Seattle city x from Just Flight but when i go to download this it still says V1.1 which is ok for prepar 3d v4.5 but i would like to install it to Prepar 3d v5 so i contacted Just Flight and they are waiting for the installer files 1.4
i was just wondering when you are going to update these installers thank you
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
All stores received installers at exactly the same time: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 06:57:27 +0200
spookie2k
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by spookie2k »

Ok i will wait dont want to be going back and forward between here and just flight they are telling me one thing and you are telling me another but thanks anyway for the quick reply and i will post this exact same message on just flights support ticket
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Unfortunately, some stores operate with some delay and we have no influence on this. However, we know exactly when we sent the new file to the store and hence we have no doubt about it. If such update does not appear within the next 1-2 weeks, let us know - we will try to help.
spookie2k
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by spookie2k »

i appreciate the quick reply :) and thank you again for your help :)
timothyj67
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Timmmmie

Post by timothyj67 »

Just installed Seattle Airports P3D v5 ..
Im using AI thru AIG .
The problem is that all the ai is wanting to land on just 1 runway when there are 3 available?
Also there are jetways unattached to terminals.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

timothyj67 wrote: Thursday 14 May 2020, 20:37 all the ai is wanting to land on just 1
Landing runway depends on the wind direction. This sim feature is also very limited, so I'm not sure if we can do anything more with this behaviour.
timothyj67 wrote: Thursday 14 May 2020, 20:37 Also there are jetways unattached to terminals.
Can you please post the screenshot showing how does it look like in your sim? You have the last version of SODE, right?
Woogey
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Woogey »

@Martin_Starski You must be fully aware that all Seatac Runways are parallel to each other right? Regardless of wind direction, all 3 runways should be in use at the same time. -Woogey
timothyj67
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Timmmmie

Post by timothyj67 »

yea they do..and aircraft land on all three simultaneously ..I live in Seattle I see this.