Seattle Airports X

Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

Captthud
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Captthud

Re: Seattle Airports X

Post by Captthud »

I'm having a problem with this scenery in V4 it works perfectly, but in V5 the gates and the scenery don't line up as in the pics
V4 gate D3 small
V5 same gate
I've done an uninstall/reinstall as posted earlier in this topic to no avail
I'm sure it's some sort of AFCAD, or CVX problem but I'm not sure where to go, or what to do to fix it
I hope to figure this out as in V4 it looks fabulous
I'm sure in V5 it's better
Thanks
Rick
Captthud
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Captthud »

Just saw the post about renaming the bgl's.....no joy
Thanks
Rick
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Airbusdawg wrote: Monday 01 Feb 2021, 20:02 that it is a .dll file and it is archived
You should have been provided with exe file - if it's otherwise, please contact the store directly.
Captthud wrote: Monday 01 Feb 2021, 21:23 post about renaming the bgl's.....no joy
Is it solved or the problem still exists? If yes, what other addons do you have? GSX2? What about SODE - any errors in the log file? Do you have both v4 and v5 installed?
Captthud
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Captthud »

The first pic is from V4, the second pic is from V5, yes I have both sims installed
I have an idea that SODE, and GSX has nothing to do with this; however I checked the log files anyway, and there were no errors
No joy means renaming the bgl's as posted in a earlier reply did not work
Rick
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I checked in my fresh p3d v5 installation and there is no such error - something has to be wrong in your config / install. Please make sure that our scenery is on top of scenery library and there are no duplicated afcads.
Joseph29
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Joseph

Post by Joseph29 »

I just bought both the Seattle airports scenery and the city of Seattle scenery for P3D v5.1 and I have a install question. Do I need to install one of them first? Or does it not matter which one I install first?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi!
The design of our installers ensures correct installation in any order. :wink:
bradley27
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Brad

Post by bradley27 »

Im very late to this thread but maybe it will be seen?

I was wondering a few things...

1. Can the KSEA Afcad/AFD file be Edited/Compiled correctly to improved parking allocations for AI using ADE (P3Dv4)????

2. Is this airport likely to get a reboot/rework/update for P3D v4/v5 again?

3. The night lighting for the terminal and ramp areas looks really pale and white....looks quite strange?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

bradley27 wrote: Friday 12 Feb 2021, 21:54 Afcad/AFD file be Edited/Compiled
For your personal use it's theoretically possible. To be in line with our rules described in the manual, it would be great if you ask for the official approval via Email.
bradley27 wrote: Friday 12 Feb 2021, 21:54 get a reboot/rework/update for P3D v4/v5 again?
Some issues have been reported and identified, so we are going to look at them closer as soon as we will have a bit more processing capacity.
bradley27 wrote: Friday 12 Feb 2021, 21:54 night lighting for the terminal
We are not going to change anything. I respect your opinion but there are different graphic cards, monitor settings, graphic setting and different tastes, which we are not able to satisfy fully.
bradley27
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Brad

Post by bradley27 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Friday 12 Feb 2021, 22:16
bradley27 wrote: Friday 12 Feb 2021, 21:54 Afcad/AFD file be Edited/Compiled
For your personal use it's theoretically possible. To be in line with our rules described in the manual, it would be great if you ask for the official approval via Email.
bradley27 wrote: Friday 12 Feb 2021, 21:54 get a reboot/rework/update for P3D v4/v5 again?
Some issues have been reported and identified, so we are going to look at them closer as soon as we will have a bit more processing capacity.
bradley27 wrote: Friday 12 Feb 2021, 21:54 night lighting for the terminal
We are not going to change anything. I respect your opinion but there are different graphic cards, monitor settings, graphic setting and different tastes, which we are not able to satisfy fully.
Cool, thanks for the replies. With approval for AFCAD editing i havent yet bought this scenery, its one im considering buying. Who does this email go to?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

bradley27 wrote: Friday 12 Feb 2021, 21:54 1. Can the KSEA Afcad/AFD file be Edited/Compiled correctly to improved parking allocations for AI using ADE (P3Dv4)????
2. Is this airport likely to get a reboot/rework/update for P3D v4/v5 again?
3. The night lighting for the terminal and ramp areas looks really pale and white....looks quite strange?
bradley27 wrote: Friday 12 Feb 2021, 22:20 i havent yet bought this scenery, its one im considering buying
Sorry, I do not get it :wink:
saminelo
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Tom

Post by saminelo »

Purchased the current version 1.4 and have the issue with the double taxiway signs. It surprises me, seeing how far back the problem goes, that it still hasn't been resolved.

It breaks the immersion and is frankly not really usable at this time. GSX/SODE gates do not operate. The SODE Platform Manager is not showing any warnings or errors. The only way around it for me is to set that the parking position has 1 jetway in GSX and tick the box Don't create jetways
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

saminelo wrote: Thursday 11 Mar 2021, 19:54 how far back the problem goes
It's on to-do list indeed - we are still trying to find a time to provide an update, sorry.
saminelo wrote: Thursday 11 Mar 2021, 19:54 GSX/SODE gates do not operate
Are you not able to run jetways via Shift + D?
yoshua
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Yoshua

Post by yoshua »

I can't get rid of these jetways. For a while I had the default terminals but I managed to get rid of that but now these dumb jetways are still there and I think the parking and taxiways are still in the default spot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

These jetways are definitely from another addon.