Seattle Airports X

Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

yoshua
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Yoshua

Re: Seattle Airports X

Post by yoshua »

Never mind had a brain fart and came here. But I got it.
luke12345
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Luke

Post by luke12345 »

https://imgur.com/lofBuzL

In P3D v5 at KPAE only there are these ridges around the airport. ORBX OpenLC NA only, no PNW.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Is our scenery higher than ORBX in the scenery library? Have you tried to use the ORBX Central with the function called "Insertion points"?
If it doesn't help, what other addons do you have?
luke12345
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Luke

Post by luke12345 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Friday 30 Apr 2021, 21:47 Is our scenery higher than ORBX in the scenery library? Have you tried to use the ORBX Central with the function called "Insertion points"?
If it doesn't help, what other addons do you have?
Seattle X is 6th in the scenery library, only with other airport sceneries on top.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

There was some reports about the elevation issues in p3d v5 hf1. We are still investigating the issue. BTW: is it with Seattle City X or without? Does the issue appear with inactive Seattle City X?
Søren Rasmussen
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Swolski

Post by Søren Rasmussen »

Hi,

Purchased Seattle Airports last September, and just noticed that Gate C10 is missing from the selection list in P3D 5.1 HF1. The latest charts from Navigraph and the homepage of the Seattle-Tacoma Airport clearly show/identifies Gate C10.

rgds
Søren
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
It may be a MARS gate - in this case, some gates may be missing indeed.
ericj720
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: EricJ

Post by ericj720 »

Are the delivery centers at KPAE and KBFI not intended to have SODE jetways? I have Seattle Airports X installed in P3D 5.2 and while they seem to work at KSEA, I cannot get them to work at either delivery center. GSX does not recognize there are jetways and SHIFT-D asks if I want to change gates. I thought I had working gates in a previous install (4.5?) but had to reinstall a few months ago due to a corrupt Windows install. I see there are .sdx files for four airports in the C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\sdx\DrzewieckiDesign folder and there are models in the SimObjects folder. I see them loading in the SODE log as well. Not sure what else I would be missing.

Thanks for any help!

Eric

P.S. Tried attaching the SODE log file but kept getting an invalid extension error.
ericj720
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: EricJ

Post by ericj720 »

Ah, never mind. It appears SHIFT-D does work, but the PMDG 747 isn't positioned where it can get to any door at KPAE. Was able to dock the PMDG 737 at KBFI. GSX still does not recognize the jetways, however.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

They should work via SODE using the respective shortcut indeed. Please bear in mind that not all stands are designed for wide-body aircrafts.
sho69607
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Spencer

Post by sho69607 »

I can't seem to get the SODE jetways to work at KSEA. I have SODE installed and it is working correctly at all of my other airports with SODE jetways. Is there an extra file somewhere that I am supposed to download or something?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Do you use the shortcut Shift+D designed for our sceneries?
Have you tried to reinstall the scenery with admin rights? Maybe some files have not been copied to the SODE folder in Program Data.
If it doesn't solve the problem, please share more info like error message?
emersonbattle
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Emerson

Post by emersonbattle »

I purchased Seattle City and Seattle Airports from SimMarket.com a few years back for use in P3Dv4. Now though, I can't find updated installers for Seattle Airports. The latest installer available on SimMarket is version 1.3, but my Seattle City file is 1.4 like (I assume) it should be. How can I fix this?

Emerson
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Both products should be v1.4 indeed.
Have you tried logging into your Simmarket account and downloading the installer?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

It's also possible that you bought the Seattle Airports package that was released without KSEA.

On 28.04.2020 we released the payware upgrade incl. KSEA - v1.4 is available for free to all users who paid for this upgrade in the past. If not, it's already necessary to pay the upgrade cost to have the last version.