Chicago Airports X

Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

zbaiocchi
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Zach

Re: Chicago Airports X

Post by zbaiocchi »

Copy that and understood. Quick question on other airports in the Chicago Area. Have you ever taken on requests for smaller regional airports? The specfic ones I am asking about are KRFD which is a cargo hub for UPS and Prime Air, as well as KARR and KDPA which are smaller GA airports for Corporate traffic etc.

Is this something you may be interested in and for like a Chicago Airports Vol. 2 or something? KRFD is MUCH NEEDED! haha
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks for this suggestion - I will share with my colleagues, but honestly speaking because of MSFS / P3D and their frequent updates we got our hands full, so I'm afraid we will not have enough resources to do them :roll: On the other hand - never say never.
zbaiocchi
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Zach

Post by zbaiocchi »

Understood! Gratzie!
AirbusA35008
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Archie

Post by AirbusA35008 »

Hello, I've purchased this product from simarket. Im using Prepared 3D v5.1 however it keeps crashing my sim, There is nothing in the log or event viewer. I've tried with other payware airports, turned my settings down etc. I think its something to do with your product? Any help would be apprieceated thanks!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, is it a classic CTD or there is any message? When does it come? Is it only for loading our airports or other ones too? Have you tried to reinstall the scenery with admin rights? Can you attach your information.cfg file, which should be placed in the scenery folder? Any other addons for this area?
So far no one reported the similar issue and we need much more details to identify the issue. Otherwise it's really hard to say something more.
AirbusA35008
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by AirbusA35008 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Sunday 03 Jan 2021, 22:39 Hi, is it a classic CTD or there is any message? When does it come? Is it only for loading our airports or other ones too? Have you tried to reinstall the scenery with admin rights? Can you attach your information.cfg file, which should be placed in the scenery folder? Any other addons for this area?
So far no one reported the similar issue and we need much more details to identify the issue. Otherwise it's really hard to say something more.
Hello, Im afraid nothing comes up in event viewer. Since reinstalling the scenery with admin rights its an almost instant crash to desktop after loading into the sim. Its only with Chicargo Airports X. I cant seem to find the informaion.cfg file.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

To be sure - is it crash when you load the simulator at all or you load to one of the airports from our package?
AirbusA35008
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by AirbusA35008 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Tuesday 05 Jan 2021, 10:21 To be sure - is it crash when you load the simulator at all or you load to one of the airports from our package?
To one of the airports from your package
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

AirbusA35008 wrote: Monday 04 Jan 2021, 22:57 informaion.cfg file
It should be in the scenery folder in the folder called "Documents" - it should be something like ...\Prepar3D v5\Addon Scenery\Chicago Airports X\Documents?

You may also attach the respective files from the following locations:

...\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\add-on.cfg
...\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\[name of the product]\add-on.xml

During the install there was no error message, right?
MediumRareBaku
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: MediumRareBaku

Post by MediumRareBaku »

Should it be so bright inside at night? This doesn't seem super realistic lol.

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I presume we are talking about p3d v5 here, which modified few things and probably some objects could be exported with different settings. However please bear in mind that all new sim versions provide many new features / visual settings and we are not able to follow all of them - otherwise we will not be able to release any new project :? However your comment is noted and we will see what would be possible to do when the update will be comming.
MediumRareBaku
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: MediumRareBaku

Post by MediumRareBaku »

Martin_Starski wrote: Monday 11 Jan 2021, 17:16 I presume we are talking about p3d v5 here, which modified few things and probably some objects could be exported with different settings. However please bear in mind that all new sim versions provide many new features / visual settings and we are not able to follow all of them - otherwise we will not be able to release any new project :? However your comment is noted and we will see what would be possible to do when the update will be comming.
Is there anything on my end I can tweak to tone down the intensity of the internal lighting?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I'm afraid that at the moment the only way is to play with sim settings and/or graphic settings.
B744F
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: David

Post by B744F »

AirbusA35008 wrote: Sunday 03 Jan 2021, 20:41 Hello, I've purchased this product from simarket. Im using Prepared 3D v5.1 however it keeps crashing my sim, There is nothing in the log or event viewer. I've tried with other payware airports, turned my settings down etc. I think its something to do with your product? Any help would be apprieceated thanks!
I had this at another addon airport something else corrupted my terrain.cfg I think. I removed it, started p3d it rebuilt it. then I closed and ran the Orbx central resync sim option from their help in orbx central
B744F
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: David

Post by B744F »

Hello I know this has been discussed previously would we be able to update the SODE file for KMDW to either place the Horl_01 model or remove it so SODE is not saying error no model found? Thank you!