Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: Chicago Airports X

Post by Martin_Starski »

B744F wrote: Tuesday 01 Jun 2021, 13:23 cannot edit your sdx files
Ok, so please try the attached modified sdx files (please choose the one depending on your installed version: with statics or without statics).

Unzip and copy the sdx file to the respective SODE folder.

BTW: Which version is installed in your sim? I want to be sure that we are talking about the last one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B744F
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: David

Post by B744F »

Thanks Martin the error is fixed this and the other SODE zip file fix for runway lights I have no errors in the log file. A quick update for the Afcad to KORD and KPWK to fix the new ILS 09C is used by PWK and the KORD is the wrong frequency. Looking forward to the new version any time. My sim is P3Dv5.2
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

B744F wrote: Thursday 03 Jun 2021, 03:03error is fixed
Thanks for your confirmation. Everything is noted and is waiting to be implemented.
lufty2701
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Maksim

Post by lufty2701 »

Hi all,
I own both airports and city X
I am having a problem with KORD.
When I fly to KORD or load KORD after being in a different location I see no buildings or ground textures, just SODE jetways.
Here's a OneDrive link to photos
https://1drv.ms/u/s!An74hfwYPOvij9EV318 ... Q?e=c9TPsb

If I load directly into KORD (from the initial scenario setup) the problem disappears.
Disabling ORBX OpenLC North America also solves the problem.

Also, there's no problem at Midway.

Chicago X is located at the highest priority within Lorby Addon Manager

Any solution?

Thanks,
Maksim
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

lufty2701 wrote: Friday 06 Aug 2021, 12:10 I see no buildings or ground textures
Such behaviour sounds like the issue with doubled entries of the scenery. Can you maybe check this? Maybe you have it in the scenery.cfg and at the same time it's being loaded via add-on xml? You mentioned about the Lorby Addon Manager but this tool is not known to me.

Maybe try to remove all folders relating to CHI Airports, make sure that you see default scenery in P3D and then run the installer with admin rights and try to install again.

The other option is that you have some other files relating to KORD. Any other KORD scenery in the past or files that can interfere with our sceneries? You mentioned about ORBX OpenLC NA - have you tried to set the lower priority via ORBX Central using the Insertion point tool?
lufty2701
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Maksim

Post by lufty2701 »

Thanks,
I tried completely removing my scenery.cfg and addon.cfg.
I didn't enable any addon when prompted.
I verified that no addon is enabled and only default scenery is enabled in scenery library.
This is what my default simulator looks like:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!An74hfwYPOvij9I81Ow ... w?e=fCNwPC

Any idea what could that be?
I guess default shouldn't look like that..?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Maksim, to be very honest - I'm still not fully sure what you did and what is the current state of affairs. You need to remember that there might be some other files like alt files in scenery/world/scenery. I'm not sure if you also removed SODE files. You can have some other files too, like AFCADs from traffic addon. There are many possible reasons. In scenery library and addons there are no non-default entries now? When you reinstall our scenery with admin rights, does it look correct now? There must be something specific to your environment because I am not able to replicate your problem.
ahuimanu
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: ahuimanu

Post by ahuimanu »

Hello friends at drzewiecki design. Will you be able to address the ILS frequency updates soon?

Thank you.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Such changes are on our to-do list indeed and we still have plans to update our sceneries, but I'm afraid it's not possible to provide any timeline.
Masterhawk
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Bob

Post by Masterhawk »

Hi, I'm running version 1.4 of the airports. in SODE I get these errors:
[00:36:07.687] DEBUG SODE.XML : SDX Decompilation of 'KMDW_X.sdx' successful.
[00:36:07.687] ERROR SODE.XML : Environmental Data Probe SimObject 'EDP_KMDW' must have absolute value for altitude, not AGL! EDP not added!
[00:36:07.691] DEBUG SODE.XML : SDX Decompilation of 'KORD_X.sdx' successful.
[00:36:07.691] ERROR SODE.XML : Environmental Data Probe SimObject 'EDP_KORD' must have absolute value for altitude, not AGL! EDP not added!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Can you please download sdx file, which was placed few posts before and let me know if it helps for KMDW?

However for KORD it should have been solved. Are you sure that you have the last version? Maybe reinstall the scenery with admin rights?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Or you can check the sdx files from this post: viewtopic.php?p=20320#p20320
Masterhawk
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Bob

Post by Masterhawk »

Martin_Starski wrote: Sunday 12 Sep 2021, 17:54 Can you please download sdx file, which was placed few posts before and let me know if it helps for KMDW?

However for KORD it should have been solved. Are you sure that you have the last version? Maybe reinstall the scenery with admin rights?
Hi, I used the 1.4 installer. Ona fresh windows system.
Now I replaced the KMDW file with the one from some posts up and the kord fiel with the one from the linked post. both times no static version.

The errors are now gone. Thanks!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

We are glad to hear this!
Tiago26
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Tiago

Post by Tiago26 »

Hello,

I´m having one problem with the KORD airport, I don´t have taxi lights, I uninstalled and re-installed the airport again but nothing no lights.

Thank you for your help.