Miami City X

Latest version: v1.91 (2020)

liamneff6
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Miami Executive Airport Hangars/Buildings

Post by liamneff6 »

Hello,

I'm not sure if you have planned this for an update but I would really like to see open hangars at TMB to put static traffic inside of to add realism. I live in Miami and fly out of Miami Executive so I've been trying to make this airport as real as possible with ADE over the years, because I have no experience in modelling myself.

Also, the MDPD hangar says IFC Maintenance at the top.
https://prnt.sc/fwikpx

Here is the real hangar:
http://prntscr.com/fwio9x

Here's the MDFR hangar that i've added a parking lot too and a static MDFR Bell 412:
http://prntscr.com/fwj27e

I could add a few more 412's if the hangars were open as such IRL:
http://prntscr.com/fwj40m

Love the photoreal buildings added to this scenery and location accuracy! Works great with MegasceneryEarth: Florida.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Those airports are VERY lite quality airports, not detailed enough to make hangar interiors :).
liamneff6
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by liamneff6 »

How would I go about editing the hangar models to open the doors to them/ show no texture or model on the doors to see the inside from outside?
st1322
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by st1322 »

Hi,

I have a problem with Miami City X for P3Dv4. After installing the product P3D stops working. Let me describe step by step:

1. Miami City X installed
2. Launch P3D - scenery is rebuilding
3. P3D launches
4. Default plane screens are messed up - artificial horizon + main display
5. Trying to change to another plane - P3D stops working and CTD

Fix
1. Launching P3D
2. Deselecting Miami City X
3. Re-launch of P3D
4. Everything is back to normal - P3D works, Miami City X is de-selected.

Questions:
1. What to do?
2. How to completely remove the software?

Additional Info. I have other products from Drzewiecki Design. No problems at all.

Tom

[ Added: Mon Oct 02, 2017 17:45 ]
EDIT.

Hi,

I fixed it. Your sceneries have NO PROBLEM. They are perfect and work perfect. The conflict was coming from another utility. By removing it, everything is as it should be.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Sure, I would be very interested in the way of solving that issue. Please write me some more details at my e-mail: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/c.htm .
Best regards
Stanislaw
Z06z33
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Z06z33 »

is it normal for most of the auto gen in Miami to disappear after installing this add on and is there anyway to get it back because most of my orbx lights are now gone and it pulls some of the realism from a night approach. Also is there a way to disable the scenery from inside the sim so I can just turn it off for night flying in this area and turn it on during the day? Right now Miami city is greyed out in the scenery libs
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
The lights should not be influenced by our autogen, at least those from the Vector add-on.
Treyh75
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Treyh75 »

I'm missing about half the Jetways at KMIA. has this been experienced before? I own the full version and deleted the demo.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I don't think this have been reported before but please note that there are only static jetways and no custom ground polygons layer available for KMIA. Anyway, the amount of jetways should be similar to the real thing.
Mejjo
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Seasons Issue

Post by Mejjo »

Hi there,
I'm using P3D 4.1 and i have just done a flight to UUEE using Moscow City X. However there is a strange texture issue with the seasons. As we are now in Fall nearing Winter Moscow doesn't seem to reflect a season change and just shows all green like its spring / summer.

It looks weird because my ORBX scenery has changed to winter. Is there anything i need to do to change the seasons? Or is this not an option?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
All our city sceneries provide only summer and winter (and night) textures. We do not use Spring/Autumn textures mainly because of the enormous file size that would be generated in case of an area as large as a city.
Treyh75
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Missing Jetways

Post by Treyh75 »

Here is a picture of what I'm seeing as far as jet-ways go.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5f33gel5m24j3 ... 6.BMP?dl=0
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
It seems that all the jetways are in place, at least from what I can see from that screenshot...
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

A new version v1.9 of Miami City X has been sent to stores. To download the new version simply log in into your account at the store where you've purchased this product. The update is published as a complete installer.

Please note - you do not have to remove the previous version in order to install the update.

Changes in v1.9:
- Better VAS management, faster texture loading
- Textures of all city buildings visually enhanced
- Miami Downtown now with night textures
- KOPF and KTMB textures enhanced
- FSW compatibility added

We recommended to install this update as besides visual enhancements it also provides better performance of the product.
Romeo_Tango
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Re:

Post by Romeo_Tango »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Saturday 03 Mar 2018, 07:27 A new version v1.9 of Miami City X has been sent to stores. To download the new version simply log in into your account at the store where you've purchased this product. The update is published as a complete installer.

Please note - you do not have to remove the previous version in order to install the update.

Changes in v1.9:
- Better VAS management, faster texture loading
- Textures of all city buildings visually enhanced
- Miami Downtown now with night textures
- KOPF and KTMB textures enhanced
- FSW compatibility added

We recommended to install this update as besides visual enhancements it also provides better performance of the product.
I just downloaded from my purchase site 'FS Pilot shop'. Ran the installer and found that it says Ver. 1.8. I expected to see Ver. 1.9. There is also this at the download link
'File Last Updated: Wednesday, 23rd September, 2015 @ 03:42am'.

Please advise if this is infact the Ver. 1.9 update, if not how can I get it?

Robin.