Latest version: v1.5 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: Washington X

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
We do not have such a map. You might try Skyvector: https://skyvector.com/?ll=38.851444444, ... 102&zoom=3 or simply Google Maps.
eatkins245
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Eddie

Post by eatkins245 »

Could you post a list of helio pads in your scenery (Washington X) with coordinates?
I could find them that way. I am sure other will find this info helpful.

Thanks for you help

Eddie
ArJuna
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Jim

Post by ArJuna »

I just came here to say thank you Stanisław for producing the most stunning scenery I have ever seen. I have been flying flight simulators since the very early `80s when the first SubLogic sim came out. I've had every flavor of flight sim since. I bought Washington X a couple days ago and installed it yesterday. Having lived and worked in Washington D.C. since 1975 I know every single street well in the area around the mall and White House. My jaw dropped a hundred times as I flew into DCA (at night) and then around Washington. I've flown in and out of DCA hundreds of times and I felt I was there in your scenery. The amount of work you did replicating the streets, buildings, railways, bridges, reflecting pool, tidal basin, monuments, and all was jaw dropping.
Anyway, I just want to say thank you for your awesome work. It sets a standard that I am sure other developers will not approach for years to come.

I did not even have any performance issues running 4K at high detail, so next time I will try it with the dynamic lighting option turned on, which I am sure will make it even more amazing.

Jim
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thank you, the whole team is glad that you like it :)
sebastorama
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Sebastiao

Post by sebastorama »

Ramp textures are not appearing correctly =/ Any thoughts?

Pic of the problem:
https://i.imgur.com/xU3VleT.jpg
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Negative, please provide more details about the history of the problem.
sebastorama
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Sebastiao

Post by sebastorama »

ORBX Base + FTXNA Installed... Dunno, I tried loading different airports, an then came back to KDCA and the problem fixed itself? Weird :P Anyway, congrats on your work, Seattle X / Washington X / NY X are awesome :)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thanks!
martinlest
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by martinlest »

Couldn't resist buying this as well as the two NY airport packages yesterday.. they look very good and this Washington scenery (though I've not explored the city yet) is especially good (KDCA).
Just one question though, I installed without Static Aircraft as I use World Traffic 3, but even when I go back and reinstall with static a/c, KADW is virtually bare - just Air Force One and one other a/c. Aren't there supposed to be some military a/c there too? Is there a screenshot of how it's supposed to look?

Thanks.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Indeed, KADW has been treated as a "light" scenery, just as other smaller airports.
Description wrote:
  • Detailed scenery of KDCA Washington National Airport, with terminal interiors, detailed ground markings, wet asphalt at rain, SODE animated jetways, static aircraft etc.
  • Lite sceneries of KADW Joint Base Andrews, KCGS College Park Airport, KVKX Potomac Airfield and W32 Washington Executive Airport with custom-made all airport buildings and realistic ground poly layer.
Here you can find some screenshots: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodWash_X.htm ( http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/images ... h_X_39.jpg ), there are also numerous videos online made by our customers (YouTube).
martinlest
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by martinlest »

Well, I can easily add some static aircraft myself.. Thanks.
marcorivera84
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Marco

Post by marcorivera84 »

Hello together,

I purchased the KIAD scenery from secure simarket while back for P3D. After I installed it in to P3D, the scenery will not load up even though in the scenery options there is a check mark next to its file. Is there anything I can do?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
We did not make a KIAD scenery - please contact the author of that scenery.
kdfw
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: kdfw

Post by kdfw »

one issue with ground texture between rosslyn and watergate complex over the potomac river:

little island and some area photoreal texture appear normal from a distance but when close to the area, the photoreal textures appear to get covered by white tiles.

tried adjusting the mesh resolution but didn't make a difference. only addon airports in the area would be the dd washingtonx, fb's kiad and the freeware kphl, otherwise stock scenery using orbx textures.

what can i do to fix this? p3dv4.3.

thanks.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, can you let us know what other addons do you have? Do you have Megascenery for example?
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support