Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: Seattle Airports X

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Simmarket wrote:UPDATE OFFER
If you previously purchased DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - SEATTLE AIRPORTS X FSX P3D at simMarket, you are entitled to the special upgrade price of EUR 12.3 incl. VAT (10.00 excl. VAT) only. NOTE: The special upgrade price will be awarded automatically, therefore you must be logged into your same account used to purchase the previous version! If in doubt contact simMarket support first! NO REFUNDS GIVEN!
I am not sure what else would you be willing to be informed about. Actually when v1.0 was being sold this exact information was included in the description:
Seattle Airports X v1.0 wrote:Please note: the upcoming v1.1 update of this product will be payware (~10eur) and will add KSEA Seattle-Tacoma airport and other details.The update will not be obligatory but highly recommended. After the update the price of the package will be equal to the v1.0+v1.1 update.
woozie
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by woozie »

my point is that it doesnt clearly say that "you wont be eligible for future updates and bugfixes for any aiports in this package unless you pay the additional 10 EUR when we add KSEA"

It would have actually been more transparent to charge full price from the beginning and promise to add KSEA as a free update later on.

Aynways, I'll be extra cautious next time i buy something from Drzewiecki
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Please contact our email.
tbonnes
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Tom

Post by tbonnes »

I seem to be having a problem with my ILS for 16C not working. It functions as it should on 34C but I get g/s and loc fail when tryingto approach from 16C.What could be causing this. ILS frequency is as indicated on the chart 111.7 at 164 degrees. Thanks.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Hi!
All instrument approaches are present in the AFD file.

Maybe duplicated AFCADs or conflict with other addon like ORBX FTX PNW. As far as I remember, there was some kind of compatibility issue with reference to KSEA and there were some modifications indicated by ORBX to run it smoothly.

Is DD scenery on the top of library?

What sim are you using? Maybe I'm wrong but KSEA didn't have a center runway in the simulator's default scenery, but only two runways, left and right. So there might be a conflict somwhere here but it's only my presumption.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
MrSpeaker
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Ian

Post by MrSpeaker »

Hello I just bought this airport package the other day, love it, no elevation issues, but I am having an issue landing on any of the 16's, there is a long pause before touch down, like something is waiting to load. It does this with complex aircraft aswell as just default aircraft. Im using, orbx PNW, I have vector, global aswell.

i74790k
1080 ti
ssd
w10

anyone else have this issue??

Ian
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Please double-check if you use the latest version of SODE.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Maybe I'm wrong but it's possible that some objects are missing too.

Have you tried to reinstall SODE with admin rights using the last version (https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?page_id=9)

If it doesn't help, maybe you can also try to check the logs of SODE?
The log file is located at C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\log and is called SODE.log.
You can also access the log file through the SODEPlatformManager.exe -> Tools -> Show Log

Have you tried to disable SODE and check if the problem still occurs?

It's P3D, right? (which version)

Do you have any other addons for this area? FTX?
MrSpeaker
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Ian

Post by MrSpeaker »

P3dv4, okay I will check sode.
alexmfpr
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by alexmfpr »

Hi, I bought Seattle x airport but when I used I'm out of memory. What I can do to resolve the problem? Thanks
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I presume you use FSX which is 32bit - due to this OOM is frequent problem in the very-detailed sceneries / areas (P3D v4 is free from this problem).

FIrstly you can try to adjust your settings in accordance to the following guide: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w4wu3vqhf8jkm ... m.pdf?dl=0

Secondly please only try to install what is really needed regarding airports and their features. If you do not use any airport from the package, you can try to not install it. You can also remove "Airport Details" and "Static Aircraft" from it while still keeping the general layout.

Please also use the "Lite Texture Pack" when installing it (lower VAS usage).

Next option is to check a texture resolution - please check what is set in your sim and try with reduced parameter.

AI Traffic - please try to reduce it and if you have any other application responsible for AI traffic, please check the settings.

General recommendation is that "many airports" should not be active in the sim at the same time - it is best to activate those that will be needed for the flight, not 150 other scenarios at the same time. Flightsim loads not only those on which operations are carried out. Maybe it can also explain why OOM appears at the end of flight.
teriksen
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Tyler

Post by teriksen »

Hello,
I'm running Seattle Airpots X on FSX:SE and the runway lights show up as squares. Please advise on how to fix.

Thank you!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

teriksen wrote: Wednesday 21 Nov 2018, 02:30 the runway lights show up as squares
Sorry, but you have to send the screenshots - otherwise it's really hard to identify the problem.

If I had to guess, there can be missing some textures, so it's always worth reinstalling the product completely (with admin rights + deactivated antivirus).

The second possible option - maybe you need to disable DX10.
teriksen
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Tyler

Post by teriksen »

Sorry. Here's what it looks like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Looks like DX10 to me.
None of our sceneries are compatible with the DX10 Preview mode without using this additional product (payware): https://stevesfsxanalysis.wordpress.com ... -purchase/