NY Airports v2 XP

Latest version: v2.1 (2018)

MARC1525
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: marc

Re: NY Airports v2 XP

Post by MARC1525 »

I downloaded the scenaries, but when i got to xplane and start at john f kenedy for example, the airport is not in 3d.

thanks
MARC1525
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by MARC1525 »

basically i cant see the airport in 3d
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

According to my previous response - please confirm that you did what I suggested to. If it doesn't help, please post the screenshot, let me know if you installed via exe installer or manually via zip and attach log.txt and scenery_packs.ini files. Otherwise we simply will not be able to help.
MARC1525
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by MARC1525 »

sorry, here are the screenshots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Still I don't see any screenshots from the sim and there have not been attached the requested files. They are crucial to help.
MARC1525
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by MARC1525 »

i installed it manually.

tell me if thes screenshots are helpful or if i am going to need to how you more screenshots. Thank you very much
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Marc, I was asking about the screenshots from the simulator, which will show us what you see there. For example you can post them here via this tool https://imgbb.com/

Secondly, please attach the real files - logs.txt and scenery_packs.ini - to the post as the attachment, not the screenshots of them. It should be possible if you convert them to the zip file and will attach to the post in the forum.

Regarding your manual installation - have you done it according to the instruction? For example you can find it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f05sscvyrwldw ... h.pdf?dl=0

There are also quick checks if something goes wrong.
MARC1525
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by MARC1525 »

https://ibb.co/YQDMkLQ screenshot of how it looks like, however it does not let me post here the zipped files because of the size
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Firstly make sure that your settings "number of objects" is medium at least or higher.

If it doesn't help, please send the files to marcin@drzewiecki-design.net
MARC1525
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by MARC1525 »

okay i will try it and let you know
MARC1525
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by MARC1525 »

FINALLY!!!! it works, thank you very much for your constant advice.
ibelarry
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: ibelarry

Post by ibelarry »

Hi!

I just purchased NYC Airports I and II and NYC for X-Plane from the Xplane Store. I have all DD's other scenery for both Xplane and P3d. They all work perfectly. No issues whatsoever! However after installing NYC and the airports. They will not load even after 20 minutes. Both DD Washington and DD Chicago load in under 4 minutes even with underlayng other scnery for those areas. I have tried on both 11.41r1 and on the latest beta without using Vulkan as I have separate installations. I have tried disabling each scenery and loading the other 2 or individually as I use X-Organizer. Disabled all ortho scenery for the New York area. If I disable all the DD scenery for that area the default with the ortho and without loads in under 3 minutes. Any help would be appreciated! Copied LogTxt Thanks

Code: Select all

log.txt for X-Plane 11.50b3 (build 115013 64-bit)
 compiled on Apr  9 2020 13:05:11
X-Plane started on Tue Apr 14 12:16:46 2020

This log file is generated automatically by Laminar Research applications and contains diagnostics about your graphics hardware, installation, and any error conditions.
If you need to contact tech support or file a bug, please send us this file. NOTE: this file is rewritten every time you start ANY of your X-System applications.

Windows 10.0 (build 18363/2)
This is a 64-bit version of Windows.
CPU type: 8664
Physical Memory (total for computer): 34290769920
Maximum Virtual Memory (for X-Plane only): 140737488224256
CPU 0: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz  Speed (mhz): 3600

X-System folder:'C:\Users/llaci/Desktop/X-Plane 11/', case sensitive=0

WGL_ARB_buffer_region WGL_ARB_create_context WGL_ARB_create_context_no_error WGL_ARB_create_context_profile WGL_ARB_create_context_robustness WGL_ARB_context_flush_control WGL_ARB_extensions_string WGL_ARB_make_current_read WGL_ARB_multisample WGL_ARB_pbuffer WGL_ARB_pixel_format WGL_ARB_pixel_format_float WGL_ARB_render_texture WGL_ATI_pixel_format_float WGL_EXT_colorspace WGL_EXT_create_context_es_profile WGL_EXT_create_context_es2_profile WGL_EXT_extensions_string WGL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB WGL_EXT_pixel_format_packed_float WGL_EXT_swap_control WGL_EXT_swap_control_tear WGL_NVX_DX_interop WGL_NV_DX_interop WGL_NV_DX_interop2 WGL_NV_copy_image WGL_NV_delay_before_swap WGL_NV_float_buffer WGL_NV_multisample_coverage WGL_NV_multigpu_context WGL_NV_render_depth_texture WGL_NV_render_texture_rectangle 
OpenGL Vendor       : NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Render       : GeForce RTX 2080 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version      : 4.6.0 NVIDIA 445.75 (460/0)
OpenGL Extensions   : GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_AMD_vertex_shader_viewport_index GL_AMD_vertex_shader_layer GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays GL_ARB_base_instance GL_ARB_bindless_texture GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_ARB_buffer_storage GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object GL_ARB_clear_texture GL_ARB_clip_control GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_compatibility GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage GL_ARB_conservative_depth GL_ARB_compute_shader GL_ARB_compute_variable_group_size GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_copy_image GL_ARB_cull_distance GL_ARB_debug_output GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_derivative_control GL_ARB_direct_state_access GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend GL_ARB_draw_indirect GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_1_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_2_compatibility GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_fragment_shader_interlock GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_geometry_shader4 GL_ARB_get_program_binary GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image GL_ARB_gl_spirv GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_int64 GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_indirect_parameters GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_internalformat_query GL_ARB_internalformat_query2 GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_ARB_multi_bind GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_polygon_offset_clamp GL_ARB_post_depth_coverage GL_ARB_program_interface_query GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_query_buffer_object GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_ARB_robustness GL_ARB_sample_locations GL_ARB_sample_shading GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counter_ops GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters GL_ARB_shader_ballot GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_shader_clock GL_ARB_shader_draw_parameters GL_ARB_shader_group_vote GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store GL_ARB_shader_image_size GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_precision GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_ARB_shader_subroutine GL_ARB_shader_texture_image_samples GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_shader_viewport_layer_array GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack GL_ARB_shading_language_include GL_ARB_shading_language_packing GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_sparse_buffer GL_ARB_sparse_texture GL_ARB_sparse_texture2 GL_ARB_sparse_texture_clamp GL_ARB_spirv_extensions GL_ARB_stencil_texturing GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_tessellation_shader GL_ARB_texture_barrier GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32 GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_ARB_texture_filter_minmax GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_gather GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_multisample GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_query_levels GL_ARB_texture_query_lod GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_texture_stencil8 GL_ARB_texture_storage GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample GL_ARB_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_texture_view GL_ARB_timer_query GL_ARB_transform_feedback2 GL_ARB_transform_feedback3 GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_ARB_viewport_array GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_S3_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_Cg_shader GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_direct_state_access GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXTX_framebuffer_mixed_formats GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_multiview_texture_multisample GL_EXT_multiview_timer_query GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp GL_EXT_post_depth_coverage GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_EXT_raster_multisample GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shader_image_load_formatted GL_EXT_shader_image_load_store GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_sparse_texture2 GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_cube_map GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_filter_minmax GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_lod GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_texture_shadow_lod GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8 GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_transform_feedback2 GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_EXT_window_rectangles GL_EXT_import_sync_object GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_KHR_context_flush_control GL_KHR_debug GL_EXT_memory_object GL_EXT_memory_object_win32 GL_EXT_win32_keyed_mutex GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile GL_KHR_no_error GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_KHR_robustness GL_EXT_semaphore GL_EXT_semaphore_win32 GL_KHR_shader_subgroup GL_KTX_buffer_region GL_NV_alpha_to_coverage_dither_control GL_NV_bindless_multi_draw_indirect GL_NV_bindless_multi_draw_indirect_count GL_NV_bindless_texture GL_NV_blend_equation_advanced GL_NV_blend_equation_advanced_coherent GL_NVX_blend_equation_advanced_multi_draw_buffers GL_NV_blend_minmax_factor GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_clip_space_w_scaling GL_NV_command_list GL_NV_compute_program5 GL_NV_compute_shader_derivatives GL_NV_conditional_render GL_NV_conservative_raster GL_NV_conservative_raster_dilate GL_NV_conservative_raster_pre_snap GL_NV_conservative_raster_pre_snap_triangles GL_NV_conservative_raster_underestimation GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color GL_NV_copy_image GL_NV_depth_buffer_float GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_draw_texture GL_NV_draw_vulkan_image GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility GL_NV_ES3_1_compatibility GL_NV_explicit_multisample GL_NV_feature_query GL_NV_fence GL_NV_fill_rectangle GL_NV_float_buffer GL_NV_fog_distance GL_NV_fragment_coverage_to_color GL_NV_fragment_program GL_NV_fragment_program_option GL_NV_fragment_program2 GL_NV_fragment_shader_barycentric GL_NV_fragment_shader_interlock GL_NV_framebuffer_mixed_samples GL_NV_framebuffer_multisample_coverage GL_NV_geometry_shader4 GL_NV_geometry_shader_passthrough GL_NV_gpu_program4 GL_NV_internalformat_sample_query GL_NV_gpu_program4_1 GL_NV_gpu_program5 GL_NV_gpu_program5_mem_extended GL_NV_gpu_program_fp64 GL_NV_gpu_shader5 GL_NV_half_float GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_NV_memory_attachment GL_NV_mesh_shader GL_NV_multisample_coverage GL_NV_multisample_filter_hint GL_NV_occlusion_query GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object2 GL_NV_path_rendering GL_NV_path_rendering_shared_edge GL_NV_pixel_data_range GL_NV_point_sprite GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_NV_query_resource GL_NV_query_resource_tag GL_NV_register_combiners GL_NV_register_combiners2 GL_NV_representative_fragment_test GL_NV_sample_locations GL_NV_sample_mask_override_coverage GL_NV_scissor_exclusive GL_NV_shader_atomic_counters GL_NV_shader_atomic_float GL_NV_shader_atomic_float64 GL_NV_shader_atomic_fp16_vector GL_NV_shader_atomic_int64 GL_NV_shader_buffer_load GL_NV_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_NV_shader_subgroup_partitioned GL_NV_shader_texture_footprint GL_NV_shading_rate_image GL_NV_stereo_view_rendering GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_barrier GL_NV_texture_compression_vtc GL_NV_texture_env_combine4 GL_NV_texture_multisample GL_NV_texture_rectangle GL_NV_texture_rectangle_compressed GL_NV_texture_shader GL_NV_texture_shader2 GL_NV_texture_shader3 GL_NV_transform_feedback GL_NV_transform_feedback2 GL_NV_uniform_buffer_unified_memory GL_NV_vertex_array_range GL_NV_vertex_array_range2 GL_NV_vertex_attrib_integer_64bit GL_NV_vertex_buffer_unified_memory GL_NV_vertex_program GL_NV_vertex_program1_1 GL_NV_vertex_program2 GL_NV_vertex_program2_option GL_NV_vertex_program3 GL_NV_viewport_array2 GL_NV_viewport_swizzle GL_NVX_conditional_render GL_NVX_linked_gpu_multicast GL_NV_gpu_multicast GL_NVX_gpu_multicast2 GL_NVX_progress_fence GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info GL_NVX_multigpu_info GL_NVX_nvenc_interop GL_NV_shader_thread_group GL_NV_shader_thread_shuffle GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced_coherent GL_OVR_multiview GL_OVR_multiview2 GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SGIX_depth_texture GL_SGIX_shadow GL_SUN_slice_accum GL_WIN_swap_hint WGL_EXT_swap_control 

sync/fence          : 1	
pbo_avail           : 1	frameblit_avail     : 1	framebuffer_msaa    : 1
gpu_shad4_avail     : 1	shad_lod_avail      : 1	array_tex_avail     : 1	texture_rg          : 1
tex_float_avail     : 1	seamless_avail      : 1	drawbuf2_avail      : 1	packed_stencil      : 1
framebuffer_srgb    : 1	copy_buf_avail      : 1	ubo_avail           : 1	gshader_avail       : 1
base_vert_avail     : 1	tex_multi_avail     : 1	depth_float_avail   : 1
instance_avail      : 1	tess_avail          : 1	viewport_arr        : 1	tex_storage         : 1
buf_storage         : 1	multi_bind          : 1	clip_control        : 1	program_binary      : 1
idx in vram         : 1
GLSL version        : 4.60 NVIDIA/460
(16/4096/124/192/32/4096/4096/65536)

anisotropic_avail   : 1	timer_avail         : 1	tess_avail          : 1	geom_avail          : 1	
viewport_arr        : 1	layer_arr           : 1	native_reverse_z    : 0	has_reverse_z       : 1	
max iso filtering   : 16
max samples         : 5
max texture size    : 32768 (hardware limit)
max tex units       : 32

This video card is: DX11+ VR Ready
Diagnostics         : none

CPU count        : 16
0:00:00.000 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/legacy_flat_mapping.xsv with hash: 75b7f84844ffe71236cb49e7b95456a3
0:00:00.000 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/legacy_flat.xsa with hash: 13a218261d3215eaf738d0c9019b4
0:00:00.000 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/legacy_depth_mapping.xsv with hash: 62707e4ac9145d5c57f570ce1dffcab
0:00:00.000 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/legacy_depth.xsa with hash: dd246e217be8a194c9bd5cdfddfe6fa
0:00:00.000 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/blit_mapping.xsv with hash: 9526dbbe59dc70c77c12a9a86a1f20bf
0:00:00.000 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/blit.xsa with hash: 351f47255d30f4df276478e51d901213
0:00:00.000 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/font_mapping.xsv with hash: 819dd9536fb6712e1295d6e9c33cbd
0:00:00.000 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/font.xsa with hash: d1671b36c2e5aacf7d13d9939c4265
0:00:00.000 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/line3d_mapping.xsv with hash: fabca28739eeadbc7fe1bcd67d6cc21
0:00:00.000 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/line3d.xsa with hash: 642430e7c7b9dc33e3cdf87595e07bf9
0:00:00.000 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/terrain_mapping.xsv with hash: b3f1e0e413fee678f858d19941dec1
0:00:00.000 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/terrain.xsa with hash: 351f8bc97940c2db6318989932198ce6
OpenAL loaded: Resources/dlls/64/openal32.dll
OpenAL devices: OpenAL Soft
Open AL default device:OpenAL Soft
OpenAL vendor	: OpenAL Community
OpenAL renderer  : OpenAL Soft
OpenAL version   : 1.1
OpenAL hardware  : OpenAL Soft
OpenAL extensions: ALC_ENUMERATE_ALL_EXT ALC_ENUMERATION_EXT ALC_EXT_CAPTURE ALC_EXT_DEDICATED ALC_EXT_disconnect ALC_EXT_EFX ALC_EXT_thread_local_context ALC_SOFTX_device_clock ALC_SOFTX_HRTF ALC_SOFT_loopback ALC_SOFTX_midi_interface ALC_SOFT_pause_device AL_EXT_ALAW AL_EXT_DOUBLE AL_EXT_EXPONENT_DISTANCE AL_EXT_FLOAT32 AL_EXT_IMA4 AL_EXT_LINEAR_DISTANCE AL_EXT_MCFORMATS AL_EXT_MULAW AL_EXT_MULAW_MCFORMATS AL_EXT_OFFSET AL_EXT_source_distance_model AL_LOKI_quadriphonic AL_SOFT_block_alignment AL_SOFT_buffer_samples AL_SOFT_buffer_sub_data AL_SOFT_deferred_updates AL_SOFT_direct_channels AL_SOFT_loop_points AL_SOFT_MSADPCM AL_SOFT_source_latency AL_SOFT_source_length

Fetching plugins for C:\Users/llaci/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins

Loaded: C:\Users/llaci/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/PluginAdmin/64/win.xpl (xpsdk.examples.pluginadmin).

I found the following scenery packages (prioritized in this order):
  0 Custom Scenery/RescueX_Lib/ (disabled)
  1 Custom Scenery/1 KPHX Phoenix Sky Harbor - Nimbus Simulation 1.0/
  2 Custom Scenery/Orbx_3D_Monument_Valley/
  3 Custom Scenery/Orbx_3D_MV_36-110/
  4 Custom Scenery/Orbx_3D_MV_37-110/
  5 Custom Scenery/1 KLAX Los Angeles Intl HD - ShortFinal - 1.0/
  6 Custom Scenery/1 KSAN_San_Diego_roads/
  7 Custom Scenery/1 KSNA John Wayne (Skyline)/
  8 Custom Scenery/1 KTNP Twentynine Palms - 29Palms - 1.0/
  9 Custom Scenery/Orbx_L52_A_Oceano_County/
 10 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - KASE Aspen - Airport/
 11 Custom Scenery/1 KTPA - Tampa Intl - converted by Alli340/
 12 Custom Scenery/1_RWY26 - KMIA - Miami International Airport v1.0/
 13 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - FD90 Lafayette Landings (Lite)/
 14 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - KDAB Daytona/
 15 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft_KRSW_1_Volumetric_Grass/
 16 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft_KRSW_2_Parked_Cars/
 17 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft_KRSW_3_Street_Lights/
 18 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft_KRSW_5_Scenery/
 19 Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_KEYW_KeyWestIntl/
 20 Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Florida_Airports/
 21 Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_KEYW_KeyWestIntl_Overlay/
 22 Custom Scenery/1 KIDA IdahoFalls - Turbulent - 1.0/
 23 Custom Scenery/DD Chicago Airports XP/
 24 Custom Scenery/DD Chicago XP/
 25 Custom Scenery/1_Vertical Simulations -KMSY -New Orleans Louis Armstrong Intl Airport/
 26 Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_KBHB_Bar_Harbor/
 27 Custom Scenery/ZZZ_Orbx_KBHB_Bar_Harbor/
 28 Custom Scenery/a_iBlueYonder Nantucket Island/
 29 Custom Scenery/Orbx_KACK_A_Nantucket_Memorial_Airport/
 30 Custom Scenery/Orbx_KACK_B_Roads/
 31 Custom Scenery/Orbx_KACK_C_remesh/
 32 Custom Scenery/1 KMBS Mbs Intl  - Turbulent - 1.0/
 33 Custom Scenery/DD_NY_Airports_v2_XP_1KEWR-KCDW-KLDJ_Roads/
 34 Custom Scenery/DD_NY_Airports_v2_XP_KEWR-KCDW-KLDJ/
 35 Custom Scenery/1 KBUF Buffalo Niagara Intl - Nimbus - 1.0/
 36 Custom Scenery/DD_NY_Airports_v2_XP_1KJFK-KLGA-KTEB_Roads/
 37 Custom Scenery/DD_NY_Airports_v2_XP_KJFK-KLGA-KTEB/
 38 Custom Scenery/DD_NY_City_XP/
 39 Custom Scenery/1 KRDU Raleigh Durham - converted by Alli340/
 40 Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_7S3_StarksTwinOaks/
 41 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft_KDFW_1_Parked_Cars/
 42 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft_KDFW_2_Street_Lights/
 43 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft_KDFW_3_Terminal_Interiors/
 44 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft_KDFW_5_Scenery/
 45 Custom Scenery/Orbx_3D_Airport_UT25/
 46 Custom Scenery/1 KPUW Airport Pullman-Moscow - Aerosoft - 1.0/
 47 Custom Scenery/DD Seattle Airports XP/
 48 Custom Scenery/Orbx - 74S - Anacortes Airport Washington/
 49 Custom Scenery/Orbx - KBVS - Skagit Regional Airport USA/
 50 Custom Scenery/Orbx - KTIW - Tacoma Narrows Airport/
 51 Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_1S2_Darrington/
 52 Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_2W3_Swanson/
 53 Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_KORS_OrcasIsland/
 54 Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_KVUO_Pearson_Field/
 55 Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Airports/
 56 Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_WA56_IsraelsFarm/
 57 Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_WA79_WalterSuttons/
 58 Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_KVUO_Pearson_Field_AGN/
 59 Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_KVUO_Pearson_Field_roads/
 60 Custom Scenery/DD Washington XP Layer1/
 61 Custom Scenery/DD Washington XP Layer2/
 62 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDDF Frankfurt/
 63 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDLP Paderborn-Lippstadt/
 64 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGLL Heathrow/
 65 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LFMN Nice Cote d Azur X/
 66 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LFPO Paris Orly/
 67 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LPFR Faro/
 68 Custom Scenery/KSEA Demo Area/
 69 Custom Scenery/LOWI Demo Area/
 70 Custom Scenery/Global Airports/
 71 Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Chicago/ (disabled)
 72 Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Dubai/ (disabled)
 73 Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Las Vegas/ (disabled)
 74 Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - London/ (disabled)
 75 Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - New York/ (disabled)
 76 Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Sydney/ (disabled)
 77 Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Washington DC/ (disabled)
 78 Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Florida_TE_Custom/
 79 Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_NoCal_TE_Custom/
 80 Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Oregon_TE_Custom/
 81 Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom/
 82 Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_US_Florida_TE_Overlay/
 83 Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_US_NoCal_TE_Overlay/
 84 Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_US_Oregon_TE_Overlay/
 85 Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_US_Washington_TE_Overlay/
 86 Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_US_Florida_TE_Orthos/
 87 Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_US_NoCal_TE_Orthos/
 88 Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_US_Oregon_TE_Orthos/
 89 Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_US_Washington_TE_Orthos/
 90 Custom Scenery/w2xp_uswest-RL/ (disabled)
 91 Custom Scenery/w2xp_America/ (disabled)
 92 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - Static Aircrafts/
 93 Custom Scenery/CDB-Library/ (disabled)
 94 Custom Scenery/ff_library/ (disabled)
 95 Custom Scenery/ff_library_extended_LOD/ (disabled)
 96 Custom Scenery/Global Forests/
 97 Custom Scenery/MisterX_Library/
 98 Custom Scenery/OpenSceneryX/
 99 Custom Scenery/Orbx_Monument_Valley_lib/
100 Custom Scenery/Orbx_OrbxlibsXP/
101 Custom Scenery/R2_Library/ (disabled)
102 Custom Scenery/RA_Library/ (disabled)
103 Custom Scenery/RE_Library/ (disabled)
104 Custom Scenery/world-models/ (disabled)
105 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft_KDFW_4_Roads/
106 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft_KRSW_4_Roads/
107 Custom Scenery/yOrtho4XP_Overlays/
108 Custom Scenery/1 KPUW Airport Pullman-Moscow Mesh - Aerosoft - 1.0/
109 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - KASE Aspen - Mesh HDv4/
110 Custom Scenery/zzz_imaginesim KAUS Austin XP11_mesh/
111 Custom Scenery/zy_ortho_Arizona_2015_1m/
112 Custom Scenery/zy_ortho_Colorado_2015_1m/
113 Custom Scenery/zy_ortho_Southeast/
114 Custom Scenery/zy_ortho_Idaho_2015_1m/
115 Custom Scenery/zy_Kansas_2015_1m/
116 Custom Scenery/zy_ortho_Louisiana_130/
117 Custom Scenery/zVStates_New_England/ (disabled)
118 Custom Scenery/zy_ortho_GreatLakes/
119 Custom Scenery/zy_ortho_Mid_West/
120 Custom Scenery/zy_Nebraska_2016_60cm/
121 Custom Scenery/zy_Nevada_2015_1m/
122 Custom Scenery/zy_ortho_New_Mexico_2016_1m/
123 Custom Scenery/z_ortho_New_England/ (disabled)
124 Custom Scenery/zy_ortho_MidAtlantic/ (disabled)
125 Custom Scenery/zy_Texas_2016_1m_East/
126 Custom Scenery/zy_Texas_2016_1m_West/
127 Custom Scenery/zy_ortho_Utah_2016_1m/
128 Custom Scenery/zy_ortho_Wyoming/
129 Custom Scenery/Orbx_MV_Mesh/
130 Custom Scenery/RescueX_Terrain/ (disabled)
131 Custom Scenery/ZZZ DD Washington XP Terrain/
132 Custom Scenery/zzzzXP11_UHD_Mesh_V4_Canada_West/
133 Custom Scenery/zzzzXP11_UHD_Mesh_V4_USA_West/
134 Custom Scenery/zzzzz_hd_global_scenery4/
135 Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/
136 Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/
137 Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/
138 Resources/default scenery/1000 decals/
139 Resources/default scenery/1000 forests/
140 Resources/default scenery/1000 roads/
141 Resources/default scenery/1000 urban terrain/
142 Resources/default scenery/1000 world terrain/
143 Resources/default scenery/700 roads/
144 Resources/default scenery/900 beaches/
145 Resources/default scenery/900 europe objects/
146 Resources/default scenery/900 forests/
147 Resources/default scenery/900 roads/
148 Resources/default scenery/900 us objects/
149 Resources/default scenery/900 world object placeholders/
150 Resources/default scenery/airport decals/
151 Resources/default scenery/airport scenery/
152 Resources/default scenery/default apt dat/
153 Resources/default scenery/default atc dat/
154 Resources/default scenery/sim objects/
155 Resources/tutorials/tutorials_Alaska/
156 Resources/tutorials/tutorials_Hawaii/
157 Resources/tutorials/tutorials_Seattle/

0:00:00.000 D/HID: HID Bridge Running
0:00:00.291 I/NAVT: Airspaces are done loading async...
Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/1 KPHX Phoenix Sky Harbor - Nimbus Simulation 1.0/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/1 KPHX Phoenix Sky Harbor - Nimbus Simulation 1.0/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.1 KPHX Phoenix Sky Harbor - Nimbus Simulation 1.0).

Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/1 KLAX Los Angeles Intl HD - ShortFinal - 1.0/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/1 KLAX Los Angeles Intl HD - ShortFinal - 1.0/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.1 KLAX Los Angeles Intl HD - ShortFinal - 1.0).

Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/1 KSNA John Wayne (Skyline)/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/1 KSNA John Wayne (Skyline)/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.1 KSNA John Wayne (Skyline)).

GroundTraffic: Can't find groundtraffic.txt in C:\Users\llaci\Desktop\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\1 KSNA John Wayne (Skyline)
Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/1 KTNP Twentynine Palms - 29Palms - 1.0/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/1 KTNP Twentynine Palms - 29Palms - 1.0/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.1 KTNP Twentynine Palms - 29Palms - 1.0).

Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - KASE Aspen - Airport/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - KASE Aspen - Airport/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.Aerosoft - KASE Aspen - Airport).

Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_KEYW_KeyWestIntl/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_KEYW_KeyWestIntl/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.Orbx_A_KEYW_KeyWestIntl).

Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/DD Chicago Airports XP/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/DD Chicago Airports XP/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.DD Chicago Airports XP).

Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/1_Vertical Simulations -KMSY -New Orleans Louis Armstrong Intl Airport/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/1_Vertical Simulations -KMSY -New Orleans Louis Armstrong Intl Airport/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.1_Vertical Simulations -KMSY -New Orleans Louis Armstrong Intl Airport).

Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/1 KBUF Buffalo Niagara Intl - Nimbus - 1.0/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/1 KBUF Buffalo Niagara Intl - Nimbus - 1.0/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.1 KBUF Buffalo Niagara Intl - Nimbus - 1.0).

Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/1 KPUW Airport Pullman-Moscow - Aerosoft - 1.0/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/1 KPUW Airport Pullman-Moscow - Aerosoft - 1.0/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.1 KPUW Airport Pullman-Moscow - Aerosoft - 1.0).

Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/DD Seattle Airports XP/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/DD Seattle Airports XP/plugins/AutoGate/64/win.xpl (Marginal.AutoGate).

Loaded: Custom Scenery/DD Seattle Airports XP/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.DD Seattle Airports XP).

Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/Orbx - 74S - Anacortes Airport Washington/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/Orbx - 74S - Anacortes Airport Washington/plugins/groundtraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.Orbx - 74S - Anacortes Airport Washington).

Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/Orbx - KBVS - Skagit Regional Airport USA/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/Orbx - KBVS - Skagit Regional Airport USA/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.Orbx - KBVS - Skagit Regional Airport USA).

Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/Orbx - KTIW - Tacoma Narrows Airport/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/Orbx - KTIW - Tacoma Narrows Airport/plugins/groundtraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.Orbx - KTIW - Tacoma Narrows Airport).

Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_1S2_Darrington/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_1S2_Darrington/plugins/groundtraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.Orbx_A_1S2_Darrington).

Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_2W3_Swanson/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_2W3_Swanson/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.Orbx_A_2W3_Swanson).

Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_KVUO_Pearson_Field/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_KVUO_Pearson_Field/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.Orbx_A_KVUO_Pearson_Field).

0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Tower controller at LEZG: 139.300. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: The airport LEZG (Zaragoza) has lost some controllers due to bad frequencies.  Each controller needs at least one frequency in the range of 118.00 to 136.990 mhz.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: We found a solitary GND controller at LEZG (Zaragoza). Where's his tower controller?
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Tower controller at 6K4: 115.400. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: The airport 6K4 (FAIRVIEW MUNI) has lost some controllers due to bad frequencies.  Each controller needs at least one frequency in the range of 118.00 to 136.990 mhz.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the CTAF controller at VOTV: 112.850. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Center controller at RJAW: 138.300. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Approach controller at RJAW: 138.300. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the CTAF controller at LSXG: 159.670. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the CTAF controller at LSXG: 159.200. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the CTAF controller at LFBG: 142.450. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Ramp start "Default" is located too far away (more than 6 km) from the airport NFMO
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Approach controller at PAUN: 137.500. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the CTAF controller at KMGJ: 116.100. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the CTAF controller at YSHR: 114.400. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Center controller at MMLP: 112.300. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the CTAF controller at XCAW4: 158.760. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the CTAF controller at YSPI: 116.900. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the CTAF controller at YMVM: 113.200. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Approach controller at KSAV: 109.900. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Approach controller at KSAV: 111.900. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Tower controller at LEBZ: 139.300. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: The airport LEBZ (Badajoz- Talavera La Real) has lost some controllers due to bad frequencies.  Each controller needs at least one frequency in the range of 118.00 to 136.990 mhz.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the CTAF controller at YGFN: 112.400. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Tower controller at LELC: 139.300. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: The airport LELC (Murcia San Javier) has lost some controllers due to bad frequencies.  Each controller needs at least one frequency in the range of 118.00 to 136.990 mhz.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: We found a solitary GND controller at LELC (Murcia San Javier). Where's his tower controller?
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Approach controller at LPOT: 144.000. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Tower controller at KTCM: 109.600. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Ramp start "Default" is located too far away (more than 6 km) from the airport NFFR
0:00:00.670 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Tower controller at SBFL: 112.800. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:00.670 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/cube_filter_mapping.xsv with hash: ba74af618c718e075ea434d4a71f952
0:00:00.670 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/cube_filter.xsa with hash: d543ea906b622c31bccf38fc5f2f88
0:00:00.670 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/ground_lights_mapping.xsv with hash: e2a0323b17ffd7f9d96ce4d4f2b4a890
0:00:00.670 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/ground_lights.xsa with hash: 3b175ead61ba2249f09ee56e514731
0:00:00.670 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/light_mapping.xsv with hash: d995d063f67222a8d0bfd9a9ccf7b879
0:00:00.670 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/light.xsa with hash: d9faeea343fc8e3bb135fd136c3f8b0
0:00:00.670 I/REN: Setting texture resolution read from prefs as 4
0:00:00.670 I/REN: Setting |draw view indicator read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.670 I/REN: Setting |dim under high G-load or hypoxia read from prefs as 0.
0:00:00.670 I/REN: Setting |draw hi-res planet textures from orbit read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.670 I/REN: Setting |draw forest fires and balloons read from prefs as 0.
0:00:00.670 I/REN: Setting |draw birds and deer in nice weather read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.670 I/REN: Setting |draw aircraft carriers and frigates read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.670 I/REN: Setting |draw Aurora Borealis read from prefs as 0.
0:00:00.670 I/REN: Setting |runways follow terrain contours read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.670 I/REN: Setting |3-d drawing detail read from prefs as 4.
0:00:00.670 I/REN: Setting |water reflection detail read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.670 I/REN: Setting |draw parked aircraft at airports read from prefs as 0.
0:00:00.670 I/REN: Setting compress textures to save VRAM read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.670 I/REN: Setting |Effects read from prefs as 3.
0:00:00.670 I/REN: Setting |3-d shadows read from prefs as 0.
0:00:00.670 I/REN: Setting |HDR anti-aliasing read from prefs as 4.
0:00:00.670 I/REN: Setting |draw volumetric fog read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.670 I/REN: Setting |draw per pixel lighting read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.670 I/REN: Setting |atmospheric scattering read from prefs as 1.
0:00:04.997 I/NAVT: NavData is done loading async...
0:00:04.997 I/NET: OS has RFC 4941 Privacy Extensions for IPv6 *enabled*, using TEMPORARY IPv6 addresses
0:00:04.997 I/NET: Ethernet 8 (Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection) 192.168.0.13
0:00:04.997 I/NET: Ethernet 8 (Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection) 2601:5c6:8200:c950:ad50:ba23:2483:4f
0:00:04.997 I/NET: (RakNet) Init: Successful!
0:00:05.100 I/NAVT: Navaids are done loading async...
0:00:05.100 D/STM: Transitioning from state state_InitialLoading to state_QuickFlightWizard
0:00:05.100 I/NAVT: Fixes are done loading async...
0:00:05.100 I/WIN: Showing subscreen Main Menu
0:00:05.100 I/OVR: User is entering the holodeck.
0:00:05.100 I/WIN: Opened window Primary V11 UI
0:00:05.771 I/NAVT: Airways are done loading async...
0:00:05.771 I/NAVT: All navt data is done loading async...
0:00:08.621 I/WIN: Showing subscreen Freeflight
0:00:12.138 I/FCG: Applying changes from Flight Configuration screen
0:00:12.138 I/FCG: Starting new flight in Aircraft/Laminar Research/Baron B58/Baron_58.acf at Runway 04L
0:00:12.171 W/ATC: Found overlapping airports with overlapping controller freqs at KCEA and KIAB!
0:00:12.171 W/ATC: Found overlapping airports with overlapping controller freqs at WSAC and WSSS!
0:00:12.171 W/ATC: Found overlapping airports with overlapping controller freqs at RJCJ and RJCC!
0:00:12.171 W/ATC: Found overlapping airports with overlapping controller freqs at WIPT and WIEE!
0:00:12.171 W/ATC: Found overlapping airports with overlapping controller freqs at KNSE and KNDZ!
0:00:12.171 W/ATC: Rewrote KAHN atc_ControllerRole_Del's freq: 133950 to 118000 for being in conflict!
0:00:12.171 W/ATC: Rewrote KCEA atc_ControllerRole_Twr's freq: 127250 to 118025 for being in conflict!
0:00:12.171 W/ATC: Rewrote WSAC atc_ControllerRole_Twr's freq: 118250 to 118000 for being in conflict!
0:00:12.171 W/ATC: Rewrote RJCJ atc_ControllerRole_Del's freq: 121900 to 118000 for being in conflict!
0:00:12.171 W/ATC: Rewrote WIPT atc_ControllerRole_Twr's freq: 118300 to 118000 for being in conflict!
0:00:12.171 W/ATC: Rewrote KNSE atc_ControllerRole_Twr's freq: 121400 to 118000 for being in conflict!
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/lit_mapping.xsv with hash: 4c92769e94391cb2de4d8c5d33788ca
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/lit.xsa with hash: 496f266e9cb36fb3b81864e7c258a2a
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/wxr_mask_mapping.xsv with hash: 326234f37db956845361b7a137e72e78
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/wxr_mask.xsa with hash: 266ec1d2389a73169ba72ffe929489e
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/rain_mapping.xsv with hash: 52b81ac0956e23d1b7d6cbc9aab5cfb7
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/rain.xsa with hash: 6a579f38c08e561bc0fb7a7624ce2015
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/cloud_puffs_mapping.xsv with hash: 2d215aaba09bafe59d50fc9e7e68385
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/cloud_puffs.xsa with hash: e7f6b29660fdf12330012dd66ceadd
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/shadow_rect_mapping.xsv with hash: 8be89f3bbf91e749742b04a32f16a47
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/shadow_rect.xsa with hash: c2e02aac89b65bb76c75b541911574c
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/debug_mapping.xsv with hash: 91ef691d4b6e19d0a3d61e1c9f3dafc6
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/debug.xsa with hash: b7ddf8e393d44479bac4d48bad17519
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/boat_wake_mapping.xsv with hash: 997bbe1ac9fdc3f0c22feee2e65ff4c
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/boat_wake.xsa with hash: ba276db7703660c35c6bc68d27592d83
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/sectional2_mapping.xsv with hash: d528682498ee6a9a3deba0ad807c20be
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/sectional2.xsa with hash: 908befa7c96b946d91346267258c44
Initializing off screen memory.
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/deferred_ssao_mapping.xsv with hash: 68a1408064e29bd7d73aa19403d1036
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/deferred_ssao.xsa with hash: d0a12ec8d137e7854db6f4e7ede739c0
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/ssao_blur_mapping.xsv with hash: 952b3fc17bf443889b3021463f876f1a
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/ssao_blur.xsa with hash: ff21bf105e1e9b789a12a73dc689eb
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/deferred_mapping.xsv with hash: aeaf7355d5f0f320f449291bbdad5d
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/deferred.xsa with hash: dedced3678fe1641cbcf2a7ab347f6f
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/hdr_mapping.xsv with hash: 31627ff0f08b77bd7794fc174125bd21
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/hdr.xsa with hash: 4bfd3ea2abc606c80de21034612611
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/blur_mapping.xsv with hash: 012c75c2eb7cd90a8b944ba413d8045
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/blur.xsa with hash: 0428bab766495c8bebda0471b7d968
Initializing off screen memory complete.
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/prop_disc_mapping.xsv with hash: 94e1be99f9e6ea2bdccbf51a2d21306e
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/prop_disc.xsa with hash: 515f6ea554ce7b320c5e55e1547d0e5
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/dome_mapping.xsv with hash: 24bd6726d96b8bb1ae1b8d4bb8fd1bb
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/dome.xsa with hash: 145b4e7e533649a6de3739f3f2562a25
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/particle_mapping.xsv with hash: 86551450902f2a316d72d983e7d4fce0
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/particle.xsa with hash: 2cef5ead50e912da71114b1a7ac48721
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/manip3d_mapping.xsv with hash: 3c8182f094c8c8e9a733d4ea647a07a
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/manip3d.xsa with hash: a2705ed4c680f78a5dd040f53317428b
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded mapping Resources/shaders/bin/puff_mapping.xsv with hash: 7c4e2213fc20eef6b7b468976f172049
0:00:12.401 I/GFX: Loaded archive Resources/shaders/bin/glsl150/puff.xsa with hash: 2bbff91ea636b2a7dedc74d94a357d2
0:00:13.869 D/STM: Transitioning from state state_QuickFlightWizard to state_NormalLoading
0:00:13.869 I/ACF: Loading airplane number 0 with Aircraft/Laminar Research/Baron B58/Baron_58.acf
Fetching plugins for C:\Users/llaci/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Laminar Research/Baron B58/plugins

Loaded: C:\Users/llaci/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Laminar Research/Baron B58/plugins/xlua/64/win.xpl (com.x-plane.xlua.1.0.0r1).

ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceHedge02.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceHedge01.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceHedSm02.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceHedSm01.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceWood07.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceMetal02.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceMetal04.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceWood08.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceMesh03.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceMesh02.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceHedSm01.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceHedge02.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceHedSm02.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceHedge04.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceHedge01.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceHedge03.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceHedge04.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceHedge03.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceMetal03.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceBricks03.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceWood08.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceWood09.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceBricks01.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceMetal04.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceMetal01.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceMesh02.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceWood06.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceWood07.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceMetal02.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceMesh03.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
ERROR: the autogen file Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/global_objects/objects/fenceBricks04.fac uses facades that don't all share one texture.  You must use only one texture for all facades in this autogen file.
0:00:15.106 I/SND: This aircraft is using FMOD in PARTIAL mode.
0:00:15.106 I/FLT: Init dat_p0 type:loc_tak apt:KEWR rwy:04L
0:00:16.671 I/DSF: Warning for missing scenery file: +39-074
0:00:16.671 I/DSF: Warning for missing scenery file: +39-073
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1713867 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-080/+41-076.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2084908 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-080/+41-074.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2207708 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+30-080/+39-076.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2471909 for file Custom Scenery/Global Forests/Earth nav data/+40-080/+41-076.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2081901 for file Custom Scenery/Global Forests/Earth nav data/+30-080/+39-076.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 3186233 for file Custom Scenery/Global Forests/Earth nav data/+40-080/+41-074.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2140658 for file Custom Scenery/yOrtho4XP_Overlays/Earth nav data/+40-080/+41-076.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2073232 for file Custom Scenery/yOrtho4XP_Overlays/Earth nav data/+30-080/+39-076.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1372908 for file Custom Scenery/yOrtho4XP_Overlays/Earth nav data/+40-080/+41-074.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 6798823 for file Custom Scenery/zzzzz_hd_global_scenery4/Earth nav data/+30-080/+39-076.dsf (1149910 tris, 63 skipped for -140.4 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 7750904 for file Custom Scenery/zzzzz_hd_global_scenery4/Earth nav data/+40-080/+41-076.dsf (1374526 tris, 9 skipped for -18.1 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 8152169 for file Custom Scenery/zzzzz_hd_global_scenery4/Earth nav data/+40-080/+41-074.dsf (1301096 tris, 18 skipped for -58.9 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 128032 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+30-080/+39-075.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1152800 for file Custom Scenery/Global Forests/Earth nav data/+30-080/+39-075.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 506943 for file Custom Scenery/yOrtho4XP_Overlays/Earth nav data/+30-080/+39-075.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/OBJ: object Resources/default scenery/airport scenery/Euro_Airports/Buildings/Towers/Tower_Europe_5m_Germany.obj uses blend glass but is not set to glass lighting.
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 18778 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-080/+40-073.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 94745 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-080/+41-075.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 297392 for file Custom Scenery/Global Forests/Earth nav data/+40-080/+40-073.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 86665 for file Custom Scenery/yOrtho4XP_Overlays/Earth nav data/+40-080/+40-073.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1058767 for file Custom Scenery/zzzzz_hd_global_scenery4/Earth nav data/+40-080/+40-073.dsf (179331 tris, 14 skipped for -37.9 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 54513 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-080/+41-073.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 3249481 for file Custom Scenery/Global Forests/Earth nav data/+40-080/+41-075.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 4701681 for file Custom Scenery/zzzzz_hd_global_scenery4/Earth nav data/+30-080/+39-075.dsf (777839 tris, 34 skipped for -115.5 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1347128 for file Custom Scenery/yOrtho4XP_Overlays/Earth nav data/+40-080/+41-075.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 4046167 for file Custom Scenery/Global Forests/Earth nav data/+40-080/+41-073.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 850357 for file Custom Scenery/yOrtho4XP_Overlays/Earth nav data/+40-080/+41-073.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 8254463 for file Custom Scenery/zzzzz_hd_global_scenery4/Earth nav data/+40-080/+41-075.dsf (1413325 tris, 25 skipped for -71.1 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 6032266 for file Custom Scenery/zzzzz_hd_global_scenery4/Earth nav data/+40-080/+41-073.dsf (1085112 tris, 36 skipped for -94.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1730 for file Custom Scenery/DD_NY_Airports_v2_XP_1KJFK-KLGA-KTEB_Roads/Earth nav data/+40-080/+40-074.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 I/SCN: DSF load time: 797786 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-080/+40-076.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:16.671 W/SCN: Custom Scenery/DD_NY_Airports_v2_XP_KJFK-KLGA-KTEB/objects/903c18bb4331b9b909f8c29e4932df15.obj:6:
0:00:16.671 W/SCN: Spill light with size 0 detected. The light is skipped, which is probably not the intended behaviour, check your OBJ!.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi ibelarry . What are your PC specs?
ibelarry
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by ibelarry »

i9-9900k cpu, Nividia 2080 Ti and 32 gbs of ram. Pretty much more than is really necessary. I did narrow down the issue though to a combination of GeoReality's Global Forest NA and your NYC addons. Separately they load in 3 minutes. Together they don't load or it takes 20 to 30 minutes. Strange interaction between the two. So I am using Terra Flora trees addon when I fly out of the NY area and for the rest of the country Global Forests.
ibelarry
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by ibelarry »

Oh by the way NYC and the airports are beautiful just like all your other scenery!