Seattle Airports X

Latest version: v1.4 (2020)

rsmith6621a
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Re: Seattle Airports X

Post by rsmith6621a »

I have craters in the grassy area at KPAE. I also have Orbx Pacific NW installed and the KPAE.bgl is set to off. These craters also appear when the Orbx PNW KPAE is left alone and when the scenery is deleted.

Does anyone have a solution on how to get everything back to level.

Thanks
Randy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

What other addons do you have? Maybe FTX Vector or any other mesh?
How does it look like in the Scenery Library?
Which simulator?
Should I understand that it was good in the past and suddenly such mesh problems appeared? Or it's your first install of Seattle Airports X?
rsmith6621a
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by rsmith6621a »

Martin,

Figured it out. The iniBuild exclude files were giving me the problem.

Everything is good now.
paul123
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: pauly

Post by paul123 »

I love you work. One note. On KSEA there are a lot of taxiway signs that are actually on the taxiway and I need to run over them. Any way to move them to the grass area. Or is it something I need to do.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yes, this is a confirmed issue in P3Dv5. Working on that.
Acer111
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Acer111

Post by Acer111 »

Hi
I just installed Seattle X city in conjuction with Seattle airports X and have notice a gap at the threshold of all 3 runways 16 .I had not noticed it when I had just he airports installed and was wondering if that is the way it was created and supposed to be like this.

Thanks
Terry
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

For sure it doesn't look correct.
Are you sure that after deactivating Seattle City X everything looks fine?
Let us know which sim version are we talking about and which version of sceneries have been installed.
What other addons do you have and how the priority looks like in the scenery library.
Have you tried to reinstall the airports package with admin rights after installing the city scenery?
Acer111
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Acer111 »

Hi,
No, it never changed, it could have been that way from when I installed the airports, I just never noticed. I am using P3dv4.5 and have all of Orbx sceneries installed, PNW, Vector NA Landclass . your scenery is all above Orbx and right now they are at the top. KSEA is deactivated in vector. I have tried reinstalling with admin rights. What is the best way to uninstall your scenery ,just untick everything and run it

Thanks
Terry
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Acer111 wrote: Friday 07 Aug 2020, 00:10never changed
So, it has to be conflict with the other addon.
Acer111 wrote: Friday 07 Aug 2020, 00:10 have all of Orbx sceneries installed, PNW, Vector NA Landclass . your scenery is all above Orbx
That's OK - only ORBX library can be above.
Acer111 wrote: Friday 07 Aug 2020, 00:10 way to uninstall
-> removing the respective scenery folder from the following location: ...\Users\"username"\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons
-> removing the respective scenery folder from the "Addon scenery" folder in main P3D directory
-> removing the respective scenery folders from the SODE folders, which can be found here: C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE

Please also make sure that you have installed the last version of our sceneries.

You may also check if deactivation of PNW or other ORBX addon makes a difference - if so, maybe it's worth checking the suggestions from this post: https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/105 ... ity-guide/
Acer111
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Acer111 »

I completely took it all back out as per your instructions and installed just the airports first and everything was good.I then installed Seattle city and it was back to same issue.it appears to be Seattle city causing this I also took out those files referenced in the link you provided but that didn’t fix issue..

Thanks
Terry
Acer111
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Acer111 »

Ok here's the weird part.. I deactivated PNW 05 scenery in scenery library and it didnt change, re-activated it and it was OK.. re-loaded sim and opened library but didn't deactivate anything just said ok and let library rebuild and it was ok.
Did this a couple of times and was ok ..appears something is not loading in the first time..

Terry
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

So you've got PNW enabled and no Washington State installed at all?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Guys, in case of compatibility problems with PNW or TrueEarth US Washington (by ORBX) please try to do the following:

1. Go to My Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\Seattle X
2. Open the add-on.xml file (with a Notepad)
3. In the <Layer>***</Layer> line change the value to 999 (<Layer>999</Layer>) and save the file
Acer111
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Acer111 »

Hi , yes PNW is activated and no other Seattle or washington State scenery added

Terry
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Terry, if it appears again, please check the suggestion described by Stan above and let us know if it helps.