RJAA Tokyo Narita P3D

Latest version: v1.1 (2020)

B777ER
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Re: RJAA Tokyo Narita P3D

Post by B777ER »

Any fix yet for the DL not showing up when arriving at the airport?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yes. Please check this file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pi1g9djff264z ... rl.fx?dl=1

It should go to the P3D\Effects folder.
B777ER
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by B777ER »

Thank you!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

B777ER wrote: Thursday 29 Oct 2020, 14:11Thank you!
Can we understand that this fix is working for you?
wxman17
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Richard

Post by wxman17 »

Prior to the RJAA AFCAD update, I was able to select most if not all of the gates, for example, Gate 56. Once I updated the AFCAD, I see now that Gate 56, among other gates, are no longer available for selection. I know this because I had created a flight plan within P3Dv4.5 at Gate 56 prior to updating the AFCAD you provided and once I updated the RJAA AFCAD, when I went to do my flight, the aircraft was now parked in the car parking lot.

As for updating the RJAA AFCAD, you provided 2 files, one with static and without static. How do I know which installation config do I choose??? Could that be the reason for the above issue??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thank you for the report.
wxman17 wrote: Thursday 29 Oct 2020, 18:22 How do I know which installation config do I choose?
The file is for tests only, the proper version will be included in the v1.1 update to be released next week.

Your issue occurred this way:
1) You have created a flight from gate 56
2) You have installed the "with-static" afcad which does not have gate 56 as there is a static aircraft occupying that gate
3) Since there is no such gate, the sim logged you in at the ARP (the central point of the airport)

Please try installing the no-static afcad or you may simply wait a few more days for the v1.1 version of the product which will include some new features and a lot of fixes.
wxman17
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Richard

Post by wxman17 »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Thursday 29 Oct 2020, 18:29
Your issue occurred this way:
1) You have created a flight from gate 56
2) You have installed the "with-static" afcad which does not have gate 56 as there is a static aircraft occupying that gate
3) Since there is no such gate, the sim logged you in at the ARP (the central point of the airport)

Please try installing the no-static afcad or you may simply wait a few more days for the v1.1 version of the product which will include some new features and a lot of fixes.
Ok, so I changed the AFCAD using now the without static and I can now select Gate 56. I guess I didn't realized that I had installed the scenery without static. Although I do like to point out something else. Your scenery is missing gates 57A, 57B, 58A and 58B. I've attached the gate parking chart for your reference. Those gates missing also reflecting in both with and without static. Those are the only ones I happen to find.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi. These gates are correctly placed but to find them you need to search for the letter first (f/e A57 or B58).

junyajima
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Jun

Post by junyajima »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Tuesday 27 Oct 2020, 06:10 junyajima, I fear that we cannot resolve this easily from INSIDE the setup. Issues like this happen when the regional settings on the target system are incorrect, most likely you have Japanese set as the language for non-Unicode programs. Please try this:

- open the Control Panel
- go to Region, and change the setting to English, before starting the setup

Our suspicion is that might resolve the issue you reported.
I'm sorry, but there wasn't any change. I have changed the Local without any change. Still unable to install.....
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Maybe something is wrong with the registry entries... I wonder why in the setup error message is mentioned that the setup cannot create the folder in H:/ but at the same time identifies Prepar3D in G¥Prepar3d v5...

Can you check your registry in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5?
junyajima
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by junyajima »

Is this Information enough for you?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

If you modify the path G:¥Prepar3D v5¥ into G:\Prepar3D v5\ is there any difference?
junyajima
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by junyajima »

No sir. I'm sorry, but there isn't any difference.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

So, I'm lost too. I'm afraid you should try to get a refund. It seems like your case is too individual/rare to troubleshoot it efficiently, apparently we have no idea what might be wrong. You are the only one reporting such issue and I don't remember the similar problem in the past.
john
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: john

Post by john »

Martin_Starski wrote: Sunday 01 Nov 2020, 21:37 So, I'm lost too. I'm afraid you should try to get a refund. It seems like your case is too individual/rare to troubleshoot it efficiently, apparently we have no idea what might be wrong. You are the only one reporting such issue and I don't remember the similar problem in the past.
Perhaps a manual install could be a solution for him?