RJAA Tokyo Narita P3D

Latest version: v1.1 (2020)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: RJAA Tokyo Narita P3D

Post by Martin_Starski »

Definitely it's possible that other scenery, even located 40-50km away, may interfere with our scenery somehow. Have you tried to deactive or remove this two other ones and check if the problem still occurs? This is more for testing to find the possible cause because I have a problem to replicate it.
john
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: john

Post by john »

Martin_Starski wrote: Thursday 31 Dec 2020, 11:25 Definitely it's possible that other scenery, even located 40-50km away, may interfere with our scenery somehow. Have you tried to deactive or remove this two other ones and check if the problem still occurs? This is more for testing to find the possible cause because I have a problem to replicate it.
I'm having an issue replicating it too now..
I tried to test by loading far away and slewing over to RJAA but there were no issues loading. Then I pulled out the RJAA_X.sdx file to simulate sode having crashed and it still loaded.
The ground rwy/taxi/apron texture isn't controlled by sode is it?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Nope, SODE is controlling jetways, runway lights and seasons. It has nothing to do with ground.
john
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: john

Post by john »

Martin_Starski wrote: Thursday 31 Dec 2020, 12:18 Nope, SODE is controlling jetways, runway lights and seasons. It has nothing to do with ground.
Could It be because It wasn't loaded into after a shader cache reset? shooting in the dark here.
Is the ground apron/rwy/twy influenced by anything at all? If you look close you can see the actual airport's ground texture loaded fine I think. Just the custom layout didn't.. odd..
dabr0an
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Brando

Post by dabr0an »

Hi Dear,

is it normal that in P3D v5 version the road cars(moving) won't enter the terminal area? Because I believe I've seen in preview photos.

Thanks! Great scenery!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, you need to elaborate and describe it in more details please. Do you mean default car traffic? Which terminal area?
dabr0an
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by dabr0an »

well there's only one highway to enter the airport neither T1~3 departure/arrival pickup spots etc

I tried to follow the road vehicle it disappeared around where most of the hotel located.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Ok, so you mean default car traffic on the Expressway to the airport near the airport terminals. Maybe there are some excludes there indeed. It's noted and will be checked as soon as the new update is in preparing.
dabr0an
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by dabr0an »

Thank you so much, I'm looking forward to it! Keep up all the nice work
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The car traffic should enter those roads indeed. It can be seen on our preview screenshots.
cmaviation
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Charlie

Post by cmaviation »

Hi There,

Great job on the incredible scenery, just purchased. However, i'm trying to load the aircraft onto the T3 787 bays (76 and 77) yet I dont see an option in gates. I slewed over from another gate and there is no GSX profile for that position? Just to confirm are those gates not active for some reason? Or is it my fault?,

Thanks.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, thanks for kind words.
Regarding gates - frankly speaking I need to check it. I understand that you installed without static planes. And the problem is that you are not able to choose these gates when you want to load the plane to the scenery, right?
cmaviation
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Charlie

Post by cmaviation »

Hi there,

Not quite, I do have the static version installed. The issue is gates 76 and 77 for T3, I can spawn at gates such as 153 (essentially the same gate but a bit to the left for A320's) but not the 787 ones (77 and 76).

Thanks,
RYOTA
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: RYOTA

Post by RYOTA »

I just saw that in winter the default scenery in Tokyo area is green , but the RJAA scenery uses white winter textures. Is there anything which could be done about that? It looks like this.

Thank you very much !
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Yes - if you switch the weather to snowy then the rest of the terrain will have snow too.
You may also install the ORBX-compatible version which has different colors.