RJAA Tokyo Narita P3D

Latest version: v1.1 (2020)

WilloW
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: WilloW

Re: RJAA Tokyo Narita P3D

Post by WilloW »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Saturday 06 Feb 2021, 10:50 I'll ask them if this can be included.
Thank you.
Wise87
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Wise87 »

Just wonder if Haneda is going to happen for P3D still? The last time this was asked was back in October and again in November and it was answered yes, it was still in works. Is that still holding true in 2021 or has MSFS2020 put it on hold?
Wise87
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by Wise87 »

Disregard my question above. I found the answer on Facebook. It's not happening. :cry:
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Haneda is kinda frozen right now and the city would definitely not happen - there is absolutely no point in developing it.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

WilloW, the "Always ON" lighting option is now included in the control panel.

WilloW
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: WilloW

Post by WilloW »

Hello

That was quick. Thank you so much for doing this. :D

Regards, WilloW
toyuko
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Toyuko

Post by toyuko »

Hello

When I load the RJAA scenery in P3DV5 I always seem to get a CTD for some reason. I need to reinstall the scenery to make it work. Any ideas?

Regards
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, very hard to say something, especially as we do not know what other addons do you have, what are your sim settings and PC specs.
We are not able replicate such problem and CTD has not been reported by the users. You may check if there can be found an error in Windows event log. Besides please try to reduce sim settings and check if there is any difference. You may also try to reinstall the scenery with admin rights. I do not know what other addons do you have but maybe you can try to deactivate them and see if such problem still exists.
Valaisvisuals
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Aaron

Post by Valaisvisuals »

Hi there.
I experienced some kind of weard looking glass reflection (see attachment) while using RJAA (as well as UUEE) in P3Dv5. Any suggestion for a possible solution would be apprechiated.

Thanks in advice,
Aaron
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, can you share your p3d settings, please?
Aagaguk
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: didier

Post by Aagaguk »

Hello to all the team. first of all, I congratulate you for this sublime scene. here is my problem, overall the scene is working fine. however, I see a sharp drop in fps when the plane is at gate 84 and I am taxiing in that area. as soon as I leave this perimeter, the fps become correct again. have you planned a patch or an update to fix it? cordially.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks for your kind words. So far we didn't notice the similar problem. About what kind of fps drop are you talking about? Which sim and the scenery version? What are your sim settings? Any other addons for this area? We will see if we are able to replicate it.
Aagaguk
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: didier

Post by Aagaguk »

Thanks for your response martin,
This is the p3d v5 version. The sim slows down sharply in the area of Gate 84 and especially with the PMDG 747. I specify that I play in VR with the valve index and steam VR. I have the latest version of the RJAA scene, w10 pro updated, latest driver nvidia rtx3090 updated. My i9900k OC cpu at 5ghz with 32GB of ram 3200mhz. The P3d settings are medium. I turned on dynamic ligthing and disabled the EA. That's it, I hope you'll identify the problem to solve it. Thank you.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Very nice PC specs - you shouldn't face such problem. I do not see any fps drop there. I'm not able to check with PMDG 747, but it shouldn't be the case. What about VR - is it the same without VR?
How big is this fps drop?
Any other addons in this area?
Callum4Eternity
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Callum

Post by Callum4Eternity »

I've searched far-and-wide for a GSX config profile for Drzewiecki Design's RJAA Tokyo Narita. There are so many stands that GSX doesn't recognize- especially because Narita has undergone a lot of changes and expansion in recent years, so the GSX profile I have is outdated. By chance, would anyone here happen to have an up-to-date GSX config to share? It would be incredibly greatly appreciated! Cheers.