Moscow City X

Latest version: v1.6 (2020)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: Moscow City X

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, sorry for delay - I checked both airports in my p3d v5.1 and there is no issue with mesh. I suggest installing Moscow Airports once again but with admin rights and make sure that they are on top of scenery library. If it doesn't help, there must be the other addon which interfere with our Moscow package.
trisho0
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by trisho0 »

I will reinstall it over again and I will report my results. Many thanks,
Patricio
trisho0
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by trisho0 »

Reinstalled Moscow City in P3dv5.1 and UUBW, UUMO still elevations. Not checked the others airports that came with. I had to remove this artwork from P3Dv5.1 until if lucky a new version is available to find out.
Tried to attach picture but received a message:
ERROR
Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.

Even installed without any airports but still elevations in question. I don't need the airports so how can I Install just the City of Moscow? The Installer left ALT files in \Scenery\World\Scenery folder. Removed them as a test and still the same issue.
P3Dv4.5 doesn't show that problems.
Patricio
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Patricio, I'm sorry to say but I have no idea what is causing this problem in your case. I installed it to the newly-installed p3d v5.1 and I didn't face the similar problem as yours. No one else reported the similar problem as yours. Maybe you have some other files that are in conflict with our sceneries. To deactivate the airports you only need to run the installer again, unmark the airports which you want to de-activate and start the installation process.
trisho0
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by trisho0 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Friday 26 Mar 2021, 07:51 Patricio, I'm sorry to say but I have no idea what is causing this problem in your case. I installed it to the newly-installed p3d v5.1 and I didn't face the similar problem as yours. No one else reported the similar problem as yours. Maybe you have some other files that are in conflict with our sceneries. To deactivate the airports you only need to run the installer again, unmark the airports which you want to de-activate and start the installation process.
I did that installation with all airports deselected. It looks like the installer adds the airports anyway (lol). Still the issue in my v5.
Patricio
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Ok, please remove the whole Moscow City X folder from Addon Scenery and install the package once again with airports deselected - please do it with the admin rights.
trisho0
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by trisho0 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Saturday 27 Mar 2021, 21:59 Ok, please remove the whole Moscow City X folder from Addon Scenery and install the package once again with airports deselected - please do it with the admin rights.
That installation procedures I did 4 times and still exactly the same elevations in UUBW and UUMO. This is visible clearly in Summer or Spring seasons. On Winter I can see the elevations but the snow covers briefly the elevation.
I don't understand that after installed Moscow City with all airports deselected, it still visible the DD airports and the elevations.
When I remove the DD Moscow City completely I get the default airports UUBW and UUMO back and without any elevations visible.
Installing DD Moscow City again with all airports package deselected, I get back exactly to the same problem in question.
This occurs only with P3Dv5.1
What can I do next?
Patricio
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Let me check this today evening - maybe something is wrong with the installer. Eventually I will let you know which bgl files should be deactivated.
trisho0
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by trisho0 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Tuesday 30 Mar 2021, 09:57 Let me check this today evening - maybe something is wrong with the installer. Eventually I will let you know which bgl files should be deactivated.
Martin, I tried by removing all files related with ICAO airports and ALT files as well. Still exactly the same. Sure, you can tell me what BGL files to remove and I can try again.
I appreciate your help on this.
Patricio
trisho0
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by trisho0 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Tuesday 30 Mar 2021, 09:57 Let me check this today evening - maybe something is wrong with the installer. Eventually I will let you know which bgl files should be deactivated.
Hello, I am still looking at the list of BGL filenames to remove them in order to see Moscow City with deactivated airports.
As I said earlier the Installer leaves all airports activated regardless if I deselected all of them from the Installer dialog box.
Patricio
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, sorry for delay - few days ago I checked the installer and it works as it should, which means deactivation of airports. Anyway - have you deactivated the following files manually?
AD_UUBW.bgl
AD_UUMO.bgl
LT_UUBW.bgl
Mos_STAT_UUBW_PLC.bgl
Mos_STAT_UUMO_PLC.bgl
MosADOstafyevo_PLC.bgl
MosADZhukovsky_PLC.bgl
UUBW_30_12.bgl
UUMO_08_26.bgl

Besides our installer reverts the old ALT files in the following directory: ...\Prepar3D v5\Scenery\World\Scenery
See them attached to this post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
trisho0
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by trisho0 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Tuesday 06 Apr 2021, 10:16 Hi, sorry for delay - few days ago I checked the installer and it works as it should, which means deactivation of airports. Anyway - have you deactivated the following files manually?
AD_UUBW.bgl
AD_UUMO.bgl
LT_UUBW.bgl
Mos_STAT_UUBW_PLC.bgl
Mos_STAT_UUMO_PLC.bgl
MosADOstafyevo_PLC.bgl
MosADZhukovsky_PLC.bgl
UUBW_30_12.bgl
UUMO_08_26.bgl

Besides our installer reverts the old ALT files in the following directory: ...\Prepar3D v5\Scenery\World\Scenery
See them attached to this post.
Not a success, still exactly as being said UUBW and UUMO elevations.
You can see elevations from pics.

UUBW Installed

UUBW Not Installed
trisho0
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by trisho0 »

I just installed Washington DC landmarks and KDCA into MSFS2020 sim and all went beautiful. And now afraid to get Moscow City for MSFS2020 (lol).
Just because of elevations in UUBW, UUMO so far tested in P3Dv5.1
Some day I may get it right, who knows.
Patricio
Christoph112233
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Christoph

Post by Christoph112233 »

Hey guys!

In Moscow City X a Lite-Scenery for UUDD is included as well, which I really enjoy. Although, I miss some details sometimes. Is it possible to use another Scenery for UUDD
by another Developer, in addition to Moscow City X? Is there a way to deactive the UUDD Scenery which is included in Moscow City X in order to install a different Scenery for UUDD?

Many thanks in advance and kind regards!

Yours,
Christoph
bobterri6
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Bob

Re: Moscow City X removal

Post by bobterri6 »

How do I completely remove Moscow City X demo and restore default scenery? Thank you.