Latest version: v1.1 (2020)

Agera
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Agera

Re: RJAA Tokyo Narita P3D

Post by Agera »

Hi there!

I've been using RJAA for v4 for a while. I wondered if you would be able to add gates 76 and 77 to the afcad and add the walkways from gates 161-146 at terminal 3 to 76 & 77 if it isn't too much trouble? I understand the facade might have limitations, but every time I fly to Narita, my Jetstar 787 only parks at the angled 76 & 77 and uses those walkways for disembarking. I've attached some images for reference https://prnt.sc/10fzo8l https://prnt.sc/10fzpz2 https://prnt.sc/10fzr71

Thanks and have a great day! :D
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, at the moment we can only offer the option from the following post: viewtopic.php?p=23262#p23262
Agera
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Agera

Post by Agera »

Martin_Starski wrote: Wednesday 28 Apr 2021, 22:08 Hi, at the moment we can only offer the option from the following post: viewtopic.php?p=23262#p23262
Awesome thanks very much Martin :) I'll download that now :D
NXTFan89
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Darren

Post by NXTFan89 »

I am having an issue with SODE jetways at my RJAA in P3D V4. I had a look at the Program Data/12bpilot/ Sode folder and i did see an entry for DD RJAA but when i loaded a plane at the gate it says "No jetways here" it seems like SODE is missing from this airport despite there being an entry for it which is strange.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Do you get such message when activate SODE via shift+D?
Does your SODE works properly for the other airports? If yes, have you tried to reinstall the scenery with admin rights? Finally you can generate log file from SODE - it should indicate what is happening in your case.
ahuimanu
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: ahuimanu

Post by ahuimanu »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Sunday 07 Feb 2021, 04:57 Haneda is kinda frozen right now and the city would definitely not happen - there is absolutely no point in developing it.
Hi, would this decision reflect your overall intentions to discontinue working on anything for P3D at all? Will MSFS be your only focus now?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

We've never said this - we are still focused on developing our sceneries for both MSFS, P3D and XP11. However on one side we are taking in to consideration the products / sceneries that are released or would be released by the other developers for the specific regions / airports. And on the other hand some projects must be laid out in the long term unless we find some more people resources.
dabr0an
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Brando

Post by dabr0an »

Hi there,

just wondering is it possible to edit the SDX file in SODE folder? seems like VGDS is unable to identify A320F aircraft (ID ERROR) of Gate 66
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
SDX files can not be edited, only source XML files.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi. The picture seems to be missing.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thank you tcas_test, we have added this to our to-do list! :)
danpilot
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: danpilot

Post by danpilot »

Hey there! I need help with my RJAA scenery that I recently bought from ORBX Central. I got it working before but after a sim re-install, the scenery won't show up in the Scenery Library in P3D, or the sim at all. I have tried looking for an answer everywhere but nothing works. Please help me!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, sorry but you need to provide more details.
Have you reinstalled the sim (P3D v5 ?) generally or updated it? If you updated P3D, have you also touched Scenery.msi? If so, it would be necessary to reinstall the scenery.
Secondly - what does it happen when you install it via ORBX Central? What does it mean that the scenery doesn't show up? Do you still see a default one?
Please provide as much details as possible because otherwise we are not able to help - especially as it was working fine for you. Something was changed by you in the meantime, which causes a problem.
BTW: ORBX provides their own installer - so it can be helpful to ask ORBX via their forum as well.
danpilot
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: danpilot

Post by danpilot »

Hey! I have P3D v4.5, and I completely reinstalled it. As in I deleted it and installed it again. I have not touched Scenery.msi. When I install via ORBX Central the installation process goes as usual, no errors or such. And when I go into the sim, the default P3D RJAA shows up and not the one I have bought. Sorry for not providing the info, if you need anything else just ask. And I will go and check the ORBX forum as well. Thanks
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Do you have EPWA folder in this location with add-on xml? ...\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\
Then please open it and check if path is correct.
I presume that you reinstalled Prepar3D but didn't touch Windows - in such the case it could be that you didn't remove all folders/files P3D-relating.