Moscow City XP

Latest version: v1.1 (2016)

rybinpv
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: rybinpv

Re: Moscow City XP

Post by rybinpv »

rybinpv wrote: Thursday 05 Aug 2021, 22:02 Доброго времени суток!
Купил и установил Москву через ORBX. Не получается получить ночную, узнаваемую картину Москвы, проблемы с освещением.
Переустановил X-Plane, установил только Москву через ORBX Central.

X-Plane 11.55, свежая установка, кроме Москвы нет ничего, совсем.
Настройки X-Plane https://ibb.co/ys7DNgh
Файл scenery_packs.ini https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlIRB47FfRi2j507oHu ... g?e=Z5bd8W
Вид днем https://ibb.co/4VhCmqh
Вид днем вблизи, лендмарки есть https://ibb.co/qkZ6C6h
Вид ночью, Шереметьево дефолт https://ibb.co/gRzWmHF

Видно, что днем все вроде нормально, домов много, лендмарки на месте.
Но ночью подсвечивается только часть рядом с Шереметьево, остальное или темнота, или дефолт.

Что делать? Это проблема ORBX? Или может последние обновления X-Plane что-то поломали?
rybinpv
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by rybinpv »

А хотелось бы получить что-то похожее, как на ваших картинках https://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodM ... gallery-32
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Это с активным Vulkan?
rybinpv
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by rybinpv »

Я извиняюсь. Похоже это мое недопонимание.
Это с активным вулкан.

Я делал скриншоты, загрузившись в самолете на перроне в Шереметьево и не взлетая, удалился от самолета.
Видимо прорисовываются только часть огней, рядом с самолетом.

Сейчас я взлетел, набрал 10000 футов и полетел в центр Москвы. Да, я увидел, как постепенно прорисовывается картинка всего ночного города, МКАД.
Вот только прорисовывается она кусками, как-будто только на некоторое расстояние от самолета.
Кто подскажет, это ограничения X-Plane и можно ли увеличить радиус отрисовки ночных огней?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Эти ХР базы данных. Vulkan рендеринг работает довольно некрасиво, и имеет много проблем с ночным освещением и размытыми текстурами. Есть несколько плагинов для ручного управления расстоянием света, например: https://store.x-plane.org/Advanced-Rend ... _1282.html

Но я не знаю, хорошо ли это работает.
rolmaxify
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Maximilian

Post by rolmaxify »

Hello,

do the airports (e.g. UUDD) support SAM jetways? I have tried to park the aircraft on many different spots, however it never is possible to connect a jetway. Or is only UUEE airport capable of SAM jetway compatability? (That Addon works perfectly with SAM jetways)

Best regards from Austria.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

rolmaxify wrote: Saturday 18 Sep 2021, 11:58 SAM jetway compatability
In this addon there are no SAM jetways.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Moscow City XP has static jetways. This product is about the city, airports are just an extra addition. :wink:
rolmaxify
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Maximilian

Post by rolmaxify »

I understand.

Not sure whether such questions are liked in this forum, but if I may ask: Are there any plans for a future addon featuring UUDD? :D As someone who flies with S7 all over Russia, such an airport with comparable detail to UUEE would be a great addition :wink:
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Negative, there is another developer who was working on UUDD.
Premudryi
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Oscar

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo MSFS

Post by Premudryi »

Mr. Starski,

Forgive me if I am doing this wrong; I welcome correction. This is my first post.

I purchased Moscow City and followed the directions for automatic installation using SAM. But then I got an error message. I sent the log file to X-Plane support and they pinpointed the problem in the following message:
"Hi Oscar,

The scenery problem refers to a few png files for fencing etc that means that they will not show properly, you could try to fix these in WED or again contact the developer that produced Moscow and see if they have any updates or remedies for this.

WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP/Lines/Osevaya_lin.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly. WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP/Lines/Osevaya_lin1.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly. WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP/Lines/fence3.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly. WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP/Lines/fence2.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly. WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP/Lines/fence1.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly.

Regards,

Phil."

Could someone please help me to resolve this. Also, I have another issue I'd like to bring to the attention of admin, but I don't know how to do that. Thank you so very much, and Happy 2022!
Martin_Starski wrote: Tuesday 14 Dec 2021, 22:42 Hi, thanks for your nice words - we will do our best to be even better :D

Regarding your problem - I'm afraid MSFS Marketplace does not provide a way of including installation options. In our installers there is such feature, but not in case of MSFS Marketplace. You may try to dig in inside scenery files and remove the following file:
drzewieckidesign-uuee\scenery\Moscow sheremetyevo MFS\UUEE_Static.BGL
(unless it is possible with the Marketplace file structure). If there is no such file, perhaps you might search for a file named "(...)_static" in case it is in a different folder.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Premudryi wrote: Wednesday 29 Dec 2021, 15:24 sent the log file to X-Plane support
For the future please pay attention to the fact in which thread you add your message / post. You wrote in the thread dedicated to UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo - not Moscow City, and referring to MSFS - not X-Plane. I've already moved your post to the correct thread of Moscow City XP.

Speaking of your problem - please take a look into the following post from this thread and try to use the attached file: viewtopic.php?p=23873#p23873
Premudryi wrote: Wednesday 29 Dec 2021, 15:24 have another issue I'd like to bring to the attention of admin, but I don't know how to do that
Please use the thread dedicated to the specific product / scenery and provide us with a detailed description there. We will do our best to help you.
thomas.01101
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Thomas

Post by thomas.01101 »

Dlwlrma wrote: Tuesday 02 Jun 2020, 22:38 hi!how is this going on?
0:02:39.126 E/SCN: Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP/village/house_3d.obj:1929:
0:02:39.126 E/SCN: LIGHTS 0 5 is out of range; OBJ file is bad.
Hi,

the fix for this issue is quite simple

1. Backup file ../Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP/village/house_3d.obj
2. Open file ../Custom Scenery/DD Z Moscow City XP/village/house_3d.obj with a text editor
3. Delete entire row with "LIGHTS 0 5". In my version it was at the very end.
4. Save file.
5. Restart XP in the area, e.g. at UUEE and you will see, that the error message no longer appears.

Best Regards

Thomas
Premudryi
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Oscar

Post by Premudryi »

Dear Mr. Starski,

Thank you for your corrections. Again, please forgive me as I cannot figure out (yet) howw to contact admin directly, and so I am using this quote feature.

I will download and unzip the file you directed me to. Thanks again. But the "other issue" I referred to has to do with an administrative problem. I couldn't use another E-mail address of mine to set up my account because the system says it's been taken. I don't understand how that could be, because until I bought the Moscow and Sheremetyevo scenery I had never heard of this site.

Thanks again, and again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Oscar Bandelin
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Premudryi wrote: Monday 03 Jan 2022, 06:48 couldn't use another E-mail address of mine to set up my account
You need to elaborate, because I'm not sure what is your problem. If it's administrative issue, please send the Email incl. all details to the Email address mentioned here: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/c.htm