UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo MSFS

Latest version: v1.4 (2022)

mednikov359
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Mednikov

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo MSFS

Post by mednikov359 »

Good evening everyone, there is one problem. After purchasing and installing the UUEE script, I had a problem with the displays, it just goes out and that's it. And this only happens when I am either about to fly out of UUEE or when I fly up to it. Is there any solution to this problem? The situation happened on the Xbox series X.at other airports there was no such problem, it also happened on the default A320
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

To be honest I don't understand the issue - can you elaborate, please? Which displays do you mean?
mednikov359
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by mednikov359 »

We are talking about: PFD, ND, MSDU displays and other displays
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

At the moment we have no idea how our scenery might have impact to the displays in the deufalt plane. I suggest reporting this to Asobo.
mednikov359
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by mednikov359 »

ok thanks. Now reading the forum I saw that Asobo has been aware of my problem since August 8, but there was no solution in sim update 6. I hope at least in the future sim update 7 there will be a solution to this problem. Thanks for your quick response.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks for sharing this information - I hope Asobo will provide such fix.
Red_Star
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Kirill

Post by Red_Star »

Good afternoon I can not start the mod Shermetyevo writes that the problems with textures directly in the map itself are loaded constantly and does not load into the airport itself. Before everything was fine, I updated the drivers, reinstalled the game, nothing helped.
Red_Star
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Red_Star »

Dravman wrote: Thursday 21 Oct 2021, 12:41 Hello, This is now fixed after getting information in MFS forum : by removing Rex Airport Textures, scenery is now loading !!! Good to know as this alreay happened in Sim World 4 update if I well remember.
Anyway, Appreciated your time to reply my requests and posts. Thank you and cheers from paris
Hi, I have the same problem, please tell me what and where to delete
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, you mean that you cannot load the scenery? Does it reach 100% and nothing happens or you get any error message? Previously the similar problem took place and it was caused by the sim itself. But it was solved by Asobo in the last SU6. If you have the issue like it was described by @Dravman, you probably should remove Rex textures or contact with Rex developer. We have nothing to do with this.
Red_Star
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Red_Star »

Martin_Starski wrote: Tuesday 09 Nov 2021, 18:35 Hi, you mean that you cannot load the scenery? Does it reach 100% and nothing happens or you get any error message? Previously the similar problem took place and it was caused by the sim itself. But it was solved by Asobo in the last SU6. If you have the issue like it was described by @Dravman, you probably should remove Rex textures or contact with Rex developer. We have nothing to do with this.
Yes, I've heard about Rex textures, but where are they located?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Rex textures are the separate payable addon, so there is still a question if you are the owner of such addon. If not, this is not the case. If you bought, it's necessary to check this with REX developer.
Red_Star
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Red_Star »

Martin_Starski wrote: Wednesday 10 Nov 2021, 20:38 Rex textures are the separate payable addon, so there is still a question if you are the owner of such addon. If not, this is not the case. If you bought, it's necessary to check this with REX developer.
No, I did not purchase this addon, I have only Sheremetyevo from mods. But the signs are exactly the same as described by @Drawman: the absence of textures at terminals on the world map and after selecting this airport, the load is 100% and the game freezes. Interestingly, I played for 2 days everything was fine, and then this problem formed
Red_Star
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Red_Star »

Red_Star wrote: Wednesday 10 Nov 2021, 20:55
Martin_Starski wrote: Wednesday 10 Nov 2021, 20:38 Rex textures are the separate payable addon, so there is still a question if you are the owner of such addon. If not, this is not the case. If you bought, it's necessary to check this with REX developer.
No, I did not purchase this addon, I have only Sheremetyevo from mods. But the signs are exactly the same as described by @Drawman: the absence of textures at terminals on the world map and after selecting this airport, the load is 100% and the game freezes. Interestingly, I played for 2 days everything was fine, and then this problem formed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

So it's a little bit more clear now. Do we talk about xbox or PC version? From which store do you have the scenery?

I understand that you reinstalled the scenery but have you also tried to rebuild sceneryindexes and content.xml?
Michael Terekhin
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Michael2908

Post by Michael Terekhin »

У меня аналогичная проблема. А как это делается?