UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo MSFS

Latest version: v1.4 (2022)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo MSFS

Post by Martin_Starski »

I'm afraid it might be a false of MSFS. Can you post the screenshot, please?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Developers have no influence on how snow is depicted on airport surfaces. Light surfaces are simply covered with snow and dark are not.
CodyAir
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Cody

Post by CodyAir »

Hello i just bought DD Moscow and seems i have some issues does any know about missing textures and what might cause it?

all over missing texures like this

bought from msfs store.

any fix?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Something went wrong indeed.
Are we talking about PC or Xbox?
Have you tried to delete the cache and reinstall again?
Next step might be to rebuild content.xml and sceneryindexes folder.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

UUEE v1.2 performance in our tests

Note that OBS is running producing stutters.
VoodooSJ
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Diego

Post by VoodooSJ »

Hello! Which is the latest version? As I stated before, I have the marketplace version and inside the file manifest.json it says "package_version": "0.1.3"
I´m also experiencing the drop of FPS on the north side like other users reported.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The latest version is v1.1 .
Ant1975uk
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Ant1975

Post by Ant1975uk »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Sunday 02 Jan 2022, 09:15 UUEE v1.2 performance in our tests

Note that OBS is running producing stutters.
Well i have a completely different experience and to be honest im pretty angry about it. i just downloaded the update through MSFS store thinking maybe you guys have fixed it, but my word its worse than ever. I made a video of it and i also knocked my resolution down too but it is hideous and choppy, massive loss of frame rates however performance just drops massively over time across the airport anyway. I have hundreds of sceneries and your airport, this particular one, is the only one that cant perform. All your other airports can.

This needs to be fixed, because its unusable.
denislevashov
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: denislevashov

Post by denislevashov »

Hey guys, i have this problem.
I have just reinstalled the scenery via ORBX Central, also i do have message on the World Map UUEE_2021 MFS if you can see this message you have a problem with scenery.
Sorry for the attach pictures allighnment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

denislevashov wrote: Friday 14 Jan 2022, 22:07 do have message on the World Map UUEE_2021 MFS
Are you talking about this?

If anyone says about this, it is not the issue reported by MSFS - we mistakenly put this message there.

Have you tried to delete the contents within your SceneryIndexes folder and delete your Content.xml. These 2 files will be renewed when you next open MSFS. It can solve a lot of problems.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Ant1975uk wrote: Friday 14 Jan 2022, 18:30 this particular one, is the only one that cant perform. All your other airports can.

This needs to be fixed, because its unusable.
So you know that we know how to design sceneries offering good performance and smooth feelings. We really do!

We are aware that the problem exists, but currently we have no idea how to solve something which only refer to some users and which we are not able to replicate. I can assure you - as soon as the cause is known, we will provide the fix immediately!
denislevashov
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: denislevashov

Post by denislevashov »

Martin_Starski wrote: Saturday 15 Jan 2022, 12:37
denislevashov wrote: Friday 14 Jan 2022, 22:07 do have message on the World Map UUEE_2021 MFS

Have you tried to delete the contents within your SceneryIndexes folder and delete your Content.xml. These 2 files will be renewed when you next open MSFS. It can solve a lot of problems.
Unfortunately it didnt help. Also, i noticied that's not just SVO bug, but is it is elsewhery on defaults :(
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

So it looks like the general problem - not-scenery related. If it really happened after reinstalling the scenery via ORBX Central, maybe it's worth describing the problem on ORBX forum (they have their own installers), but maybe it was caused by something else!?
VoodooSJ
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by VoodooSJ »

Dear Drzewiecki Design team, I was going to write you about being dissapointed with the 1.2 update of UUEE, the FPS hit at the North Terminal or Terminal B was still there. But after several hours testing the area I found a consistent pattern and i have a hint of what can be the culprit. I think the problem is related to the schedule boards, check in desks or someting related to that. Once they are drawn the FPS drop is quite considerable.
VoodooSJ
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by VoodooSJ »

Please feel free to contact me by e-mail, i´m available to help, I took screenshots but cant upload them for some reason.