And a new project will be... News and other stuff.

WildLynxPilot
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: WildLynxPilot

Re: And a new project will be... News and other stuff.

Post by WildLynxPilot »

Is EETN in the works for MSFS2020? Any idea on possible publishing period for it?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Let me say that we do not forget about this beautiful airport. But do not ask about ETA - we don't play this game :mrgreen:

Everything, what we are ready to share, we do via our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drzewieckidesign/
JEP795
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: JEP795

Post by JEP795 »

Hi Team,

Happy New Year! Any updates on the availability of older MSFS products on aerosoft one?

Thanks!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
There were some issues with incorporating install options (like static aircraft) but that is totally on their side, I am afraid I can't do anything about it.
flyfly
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: flyfly

Post by flyfly »

Dear Sirs, I'd like to comment on the general trend to create myriads of airports, specially international airports, while landmarks seem almost forgotten.

You used to be an exception. I can easily say that in my FSX times, your city landmarks were among my most enjoyable experiences, including those historic adventures (Rust on Red Square, Sully on Hudson River) which I miss in MSFS.

However, today everyone seems only interested in creating airports (and lately that includes you, I'm afraid). Airports are airports, and they all look about the same to me. It's city landmarks what make a difference. Areas you can fly over, explore and enjoy. And given your usual level of detail, that's what I really miss from you.

I had the idea that cities you had already released for FSX (New York, Miami, Warsaw) shouldn't be difficult to port to MSFS, but of course I can be wrong.

Anyhow, I'd be so happy if you considered creating new city landmarks sometime. For example Prague, probably among the most beautiful cities in Europe. A Prague Landmarks pack by Drzewiecki would be a dream to me. And no, I don't have any interest in Prague airport (I know Orbx has it).

I really can't see what's the object of airports so detailed, where all you can do is park your aircraft and use the drone mode to explore the waiting rooms. Of course Renton is an exception, because of the Boeing factory.

Well, thanks even if only for reading so far, and keep up the good work.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

We always listen to the users of our projects - therefore thanks for your message. For sure we will take your suggestion into consideration, however at the moment we are focused on creating cities/landmarks/airports for MSFS that have been released for fsx/p3d. It's hard to say if Prague will be in our area of interest. And last but not least, we don't know what Asobo will bring to all of us in the future.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Flyfly,
Please note that with almost each airport we have corresponding landmarks released. Currently we do not plan any dedicated landmark product but that does not mean landmarks are not included in our products. ☺️
flyfly
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by flyfly »

Thanks for your comments, guys. I'll keep dreaming, anyhow :mrgreen:
flyfly
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by flyfly »

BTW... Sim Update 10 scheduled for August 23rd (Beta already available).
Let's cross fingers and hope they don't break too many add-ons this time.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

We know - excited & scared :wink:
FrequentFlyer
50-99 posts
50-99 posts
Name: FrequentFlyer

Post by FrequentFlyer »

I just saw on Instagram that you are making the MSFS rendition of EETN. I am excited. 8)
Really hope to see the updated city skyline as well. There have been quite a lot of changes to it with the multiple new high rise buildings being built in a past years. Some of them even have the unique light animation at night.

I just noticed one mistake on your screens. I am not sure if you are aware of it already, but in any case there's a spelling mistake: "Lennug toimuvad" - it should be "Lennud toimuvad" instead. The same with "Valjumised" and not "Välumised"
FrequentFlyer
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by FrequentFlyer »

"Väljumised" and "Otselennud sinu kodust" sorry. I know I am making spelling and grammar mistakes every time as well. :oops:
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Thanks, we will fix that. :)
FrequentFlyer
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by FrequentFlyer »

Also, in case if you want some tips on the must-have city landmarks that should be included or perhaps some reference material I will be glad to help. I don't have any good camera equipment - but I do have same motivation.
Right now from top of my head I can suggest the new T1 "Mall of Tallinn" with the Ferris wheel on the top of its roof. This building is quite close to the airport and should be clearly visible on the approach.
flyfly
26-49 posts
26-49 posts

Post by flyfly »

Hi dear Sirs. This summer I've been lucky enough to visit Prague once again (it seemed quite an impossible dream for a long time due to the Covid crisis), and I've come to a conclussion: it clearly deserves (needs!!) a City Landmarks pack by Drzewiecki :mrgreen:

Happy flying!!