NY Airports v2 X

Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

TomekSW
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Tomek

Re: NY Airports v2 X

Post by TomekSW »

Martin_Starski wrote: Wednesday 22 Jun 2022, 14:54 No, you don't need but running the installer with adming rights and full reinstall will not ruin anything :wink:
There are only these 3 options indeed. May I understand that you dodn't change anything and installed with all options as in default, right? And our scenery is on top of library, right?
Please let me take a look, but it might be that we were focused on a balance between performance and visuals.

Hi,
1: I've deselected only static airplanes.
2: What i did is on next screen i've deselected high resolution grass, tarmac and aprons so maybe that was the reason blurry textures even on utra settings. I think that was my bigest mistake :shock:
3: NY airports v2 in my scenery liabry is frozen and i can't move it on top.
Today i've run installer once again with admin rights, deselected again static aircrafts but selected high resolution grass, tarmac and aprons.

https://ibb.co/5MW8tTS
https://ibb.co/Gnkpzs3

See attached pic. Everything looking like suposed to be imo. VRAM usage jump up a bit but in save limit.
Let me know what do You think and thanks for outstanding Staszek and Your support.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

You may check the Prepar3D.cfg which is usually located in [username]\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5

Open it with Notepad and in the [GRAPHICS] section look for this entry:

TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=

The value should be "4096", so it should look like this:

TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=4096
TomekSW
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Tomek

Post by TomekSW »

Ok so I've checked my cfg file and I have 4096 so it looks like everything is OK. Thanks.
xba350
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Xavier

Post by xba350 »

I'm having an issue where the default taxiway signs are present at all of the airports in both packages. It doesn't appear, at least from what I can tell, that the DD signs are even underneath them. I've attached a picture to show what I mean. Taken in P3D v5.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Which package/airports and which version have you installed?Why do you think that they are default? Please also make sure that our scenery is on top of the scenery library, especially if you have some other addons active for this region.
ZeeMan90
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Viktor

Post by ZeeMan90 »

Hi there,

I have transitioned to v5.3 and just as it was in v4.5 I have no trees around JFK.
I am using this GSX profile from iniBuilds https://forum.inibuilds.com/files/file/ ... -york-jfk/

Screenshots for references and SODE log attached:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10c6Zko ... sp=sharing,
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tlh6bz ... sp=sharing

Looking forward to your help. New York just doesn't look right without trees :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

ZeeMan90 wrote: Thursday 28 Jul 2022, 16:16 using this GSX profile from iniBuilds
I do not know this profile and have no idea what is doing. In the SODE folder do you have any folders reffering to our scenery? Is our scenery on top of the scenery library? What are your sim settings? And have you tried to re-instal the scenery - have you tried it with the admin rights?
mleuck
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: mleuck

Post by mleuck »

Help please!

I have just installed NY Airports v2 and am having an issue. When opening the sim at KEWR, I get an instant CTD. I have tried everything ( redownload, reinstalled(admin) without success.

P3Dv5.3 with a PMDG 738. Instant CTD so the scenery is currently unusable.

Any ideas or support?

Thank you
Michael
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

You may decrease the P3D settings a bit and try again. Also please post your pc specs here.
mleuck
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by mleuck »

Device name Simmer
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.00 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
Device ID ADBC4E25-AEC6-4ECD-A086-C08A0C8E378F
Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA987
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

My system runs perfectly until I installed your product. I get a CTD only at KEWR. No other airports, add on aircraft (PMDG, FSLabs, etc) have any issues. Even with KEWR installed, I have no issues unless I open at KEWR. The CTD happens within seconds.

I have attached a APPCRASHVIEW file.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Perhaps you may open a Task Manager and have a look at what is going on during the crash, especially in Performance/Memory
mleuck
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by mleuck »

The crash happens within 10 seconds of opening at KEWR. The task manager shows only my P3Dv5, Chase Plane. I have stopped using other addons (weather, etc) until this problem is solved.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

What is the version indicated by your installer and from which store?
Do you have any other addons for this area?
What about the other airports from the package? Are they working fully ok?
I don't remember any similar reports for this product, so in your case there should be some kind of conflict with the other files. Now this is like searching for a needle in the haystack. Can you maybe try to deactivate all other addons to see if there is the same problem? Does default scenery works properly?
mafeistswiss
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Martin

Post by mafeistswiss »

Ciao Stanislav,
I hope, you`re well, fit & healthy.

I have installed NY v2 and also NY City V2 on my P3dv5.3 Computer.
Can you provide me with a hint why a couple of buildings are dark and black? Screenshot attached.

thanks in advance
regards
aartin
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

It looks like some textures are missing or wrongly installed. From which store do you have your version? Have you tried to reinstall the city package with the admin rights? What other addons do you use? Any other addons, for example from Orbx? How is our scenery layered versus the other sceneries?