Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Post by DD Stanislaw »

It isn't if you want to have:
a) Maxed out graphic settings
b) Smooth performance
c) No VAS issues

With the hardware you have, you need to lower the setting to be able to enjoy stable operation.

Your order has been canceled and the amount was refunded to your simMarket account for use in a future order.
Christoph112233
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Christoph

UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2_Scenery Library Order

Post by Christoph112233 »

Hello guys!

Quick question regarding P3Dv5: In the Scenery Library some airport sceneries are greyed out, including "Moscow UUEE by DD".

That means I can't change their order/priority in the scenery librabry.

Is there any way to change the order of the Scenery Library nevertheless?

Thank you for your help,
much appreciated!

Yours,
Christoph
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi. The entries, which are greyed out, were installed with the add-on.xml method. They can be removed and reinserted by using the MENU>OPTIONS>Add-ons option (p3d v5). P3D automatically add the add-ons to add-ons.cfg which can be found here: user\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfg.

If you want to place our scenery above some ORBX entries, I suggest using the ORBX Central's feature of the insertion points.

If you want to do something else, I suggest using a specific tool / scenery organizer.
Christoph112233
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Christoph

Post by Christoph112233 »

Hello,

thank you for the quick reply!

Best regards from Vienna,
Yours,
Christoph
pingwinxd
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Michał

Post by pingwinxd »

Od kilku dni mam problem z tą i pozostałymi sceneriami DD (EPWA, KSEA). Mianowicie nie mam w żadnej z tych scenerii rękawów mimo, że wcześniej były. Używam tych scenerii od kilku lat. Próby przeinstalowania ich oraz Sode nic nie dało. Proszę o informację jak mogę to naprawić.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Za obsługę rękawów odpowiada SODE a modele znajdują się w scenerii. Proszę prześledzić, co było zmienione kilka dni temu. Trudno nam to odgadnąć... Generalnie reinstalacja jest jedynym pewnym sposobem.
pingwinxd
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Michał

Post by pingwinxd »

Okazało się że problem tkwił w SODE. Trzeba było go całkowicie przeinstalować.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Dzieki za informacje - milego latania!
shahzebhumayun
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: ShahzebHumayun

Post by shahzebhumayun »

Hello there!

This is not for product support. unfortunately i could not find another way of contacting the developer regarding this.

I purchased UUEE for p3dv5 on simmarket few months ago and i would like to have a licence for the same product on ORBX as well since ORBX provides a backup feature which makes re-installations a lot more easier and organised.

I would really appreciate if you could agree with my request. If yes, then i can provide you with the purchase proof of UUEE from simmarket with reciept and order number.

Thanks & Regards,
Shahzeb Humayun
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

shahzebhumayun wrote:unfortunately i could not find another way of contacting the developer regarding this.
Hi. Why would you need another way? :roll:
shahzebhumayun wrote:I purchased UUEE for p3dv5 on simmarket few months ago and i would like to have a licence for the same product on ORBX as well since ORBX provides a backup feature which makes re-installations a lot more easier and organised.
Well, this is not a technical problem with a product. This actually has nothing to do with the product... You would probably need to contact both parties (Simmarket but especially ORBX) with such a request. Maybe this is possible but developers do not manage such things.
shahzebhumayun
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by shahzebhumayun »

Hi, Thank you for the reply.

Before contacting you, i did get in touch with ORBX, however, they said that simmarket products are non-transferable.

The reason i contacted you is just to know if you could help me in this. On simmarket the developers have an option of providing a free copy to anyone but i wasnt sure if developers could do the same on ORBX.

If theres absolutely anything you can do please let me know. If you cant, then no worries. Oh and btw UUEE is a wonderful scenery😍

Regards,
Shahzeb Humayun
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I'm afraid we are talking about two independent stores, which sell our products. The only way is to get refund from Simmarket and buy it via Orbx again. However generally it's not in our hands.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

shahzebhumayun wrote: Wednesday 07 Dec 2022, 15:01On simmarket the developers have an option of providing a free copy to anyone but i wasnt sure if developers could do the same on ORBX.
Correct, we cannot provide individual products for free via ORBX I am afraid. :cry:
shahzebhumayun
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by shahzebhumayun »

Martin_Starski wrote: Wednesday 07 Dec 2022, 20:28 The only way is to get refund from Simmarket and buy it via Orbx again
Getting a refund from simmarket would be impossible since i purchased UUEE in july. I guess nothing can be done. Thanks for your time👍
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

If stores do not agree to that then probably no, I am afraid.