Post by Martin_Starski »

Perfect - happy flying time!
shahzebhumayun
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: ShahzebHumayun

RJAA Tokyo Narita P3D

Post by shahzebhumayun »

I purchased Narita for p3d from simmarket. The performence of the product is horrible. Ive tried previous products from you guys and they work just fine. All other priducts work above expectation on my high-end system. I get minimum 60+ FPS at all airports but at narita im getting max 20-25fps at night and sometimes even 15fps plus the scenery lags a lot.

I have an i7-12700k with rtx 3080 and 32gb ram.

Ive been looking to support email but i cldnt find any. I would like to have a refund of this product from simmarket. Please get in touch with me.

Simmarket order number - 3082249
Email - shahzebhumayun214@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
Shahzeb Humayun
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: RJAA Tokyo Narita P3D

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello Shahzeb,
If you want a refund, you need to contact Simmarket directly.
Refunds are given by a company that sold you a product.
Please note that refunds depend on a store's internal policies.
shahzebhumayun
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by shahzebhumayun »

For simmarket refunds, the developer needs to contact simmarket through their messaging system and give them the order number and then they will refund. Comstumer asking them will make no difference.

So please id request you to contact simmarket with my order number - 3082249 . Id really appreciate if could help me!
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

To be very honest we've never heard about such a procedure - for sure we won't have a problem, but on the other hand we are not the direct party of the transaction. But getting back to the original source of the problem - have you seen the reviews of RJAA for p3d on the Simmarket? I don't remember any reports about a bad performance with this scenery, so maybe it would be worth finding the cause of problem, especially as your PC is really powerful. Do you have any other sceneries for this region? Have you tried to exclude any conflict with any other addon or maybe you had any other addon for RJAA in the past? Are you sure that our scenery is on top of the scenery library? Have you tried to do the clean install of the scenery with the admin rights? Does reducing the sim graphic settings make any difference?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello Shahzeb.
With all due respect, I am not really interested in helping a customer, whose priority is to get a refund rather than trying to fix things, as the problem is definitely not with our product, which is used by thousands of customers without any performance issues. I am sorry, but I am afraid if you cannot talk to Simmarket by yourself (which some other customers did without any issues) I can't really help you in this case.

Nevertheless, this forum is designed to help customers in case of technical issues, and getting a refund is not one of them. When you have a technical issue, please come back and we will be happy to try to help.
shahzebhumayun
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by shahzebhumayun »

Hi DD!

I understand your point and im sorry for asking straight away for a refund. I do have a reason for it. Ive purchased COUNTLESS products for my simulators and 98-99%% of them work perfectly without any issues.

Ive just recently finished with aerosoft regarding an issue which i had with their product. U wldnt believe that it took a month and a half to finish and YET there was no sollution found. I tried everything the support told me to with pics and vids evidence and nothing worked. However, the issue was evident and they ended up giving me a voucher.

For that very reason, i was not interested in trying to solve the issue since ive got no time to try and atler my setting one way or the other. It may work and it may not. That was my reason for not seeking for the sollution.

I have no interest in asking for a refund if the product works fine for me. Ive purchased UUEE from you guys as well and it works perfecrly (60+ FPS @ Night @ MAX settings)

I can provide you guys with screenshot of my settings and FPS.

And id also wanna let you know that im not interested in lowering my settings bcuz other Large airport sceneries such as WF scenery Xianyang work just fine with 45-60fps at max settings at night and almost 80fps in day.

I really hope you understand my reason as well. Looking forward for any sort of help.

Thanks & Regards,
Shahzeb Humayun
shahzebhumayun
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by shahzebhumayun »

Ive spoken to simmarket and heres the reply i recieved from them. Its exactly what i mentioned.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

As Stanislaw said - probably this is the first time that we hear about the bad performance with this product. You have UUEE, so you know that we know how to create the sceneries offering good balance between quality and performance. That's why it's hard to believe that your issue is caused by our scenery. Something must interfere with it. I think it's worth trying to figure it out, but firstly please answer to the questions from my previous post. And maybe just try to leave it in your library as a single active addon + defaults to see if there is any difference.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Simmarket will grant you a store credit.
shahzebhumayun
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by shahzebhumayun »

Thanks for the support DD. Have a nice day :-)
thomaskrol
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by thomaskrol »

Just bought RJAA with the Black Friday sale and really like this scenery! But I do have a question regarding the glasses of the terminal. Is it normal that they look like this? In my opinion, the window is very transparent and the floor of the terminal looks like it is full in sun.. Just to confirm if this is okay!

https://ibb.co/CQCtGKz

Thank you very much!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
In P3D... yes, kinda.
You should try the MSFS version though :mrgreen:
thomaskrol
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by thomaskrol »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Wednesday 23 Nov 2022, 03:54 Hello.
In P3D... yes, kinda.
You should try the MSFS version though :mrgreen:
Thank you for your reply and yes, I might have to one day😅😅
Daveo
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Daveo

Post by Daveo »

Got an email today from PC Aviator about an update to RJAA for P3D which I purchased back in 2021.
Current version is 1.1

Went to the Order and downloaded V1.3 which apparently was supposed to be for P3D
but the installer is for V1.3 for MSFS2020 which I never originally purchased. It installed ok but was wondering if this is correct.

Is this another PCA screwup?