Latest version: v2.1 (2018)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: NY Airports v2 XP

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Since you did not buy it from us, please contact the company you bought it from. :wink:
viewtopic.php?p=13959#p13959
rysuarez
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Ryan

Post by rysuarez »

Hey There. I recently downloaded this product, but after running the installer and installing, I never get the files of the airports and I dont know what is wrong.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
You don't get the files or you don't get the airports in the sim?
In case you don't get the files, there is a chance that your sim's registry entry is broken and the installer does not know where to put the files. Prior to installation, there is a window that should show correct paths. Could you please make a screenshot of that window?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

If you don't get the files on your hard drive, please follow the above-mentioned instruction.

If you don't get the airport in the sim, please take a look into your Xp settings to check what is the Number of Objects slider. It has to be medium or even high.
rysuarez
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by rysuarez »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Wednesday 08 Jun 2022, 04:44 Hi.
You don't get the files or you don't get the airports in the sim?
In case you don't get the files, there is a chance that your sim's registry entry is broken and the installer does not know where to put the files. Prior to installation, there is a window that should show correct paths. Could you please make a screenshot of that window?
I dont get the files at all.
Attached is the path window
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Does it mean that in Custom Scenery folder there is nothing from our package after the installation? Is there any error message during the installation? Have you run the installer with admin rights?

From which store do you have your installer? In some cases it's possible to download the zip file that can be used for the manual installation. Do you have it available to download?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

It is quite weird that you have your X-plane installed on the desktop. I believe this might be incorrect...
rysuarez
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by rysuarez »

After installation nothing is in the Custom Scenery folder. There are no errors during installation. I have tried to run the installer with admin rights. I downloaded the products from the xplane.org store and it didnt seem like there was a way to get a zip file from it
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

From our perspective, our installer works fully ok. Maybe the fact that your X plane is installed ion the desktop is causing this, maybe Windows Defender blocks copying any files there.

We provide each store with both exe and zip packages (for Mac users but obviously can be used by Win users as well), so can you try to ask your store if it's available to download from your account? In such a case you will be able to make the manual install. I'm afraid I do not see any other workaround.
Flyboy340
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Flyboy340

Post by Flyboy340 »

The NY Airports v2 is an excellent scenery pack and is still the best I can find for XP11. However, there is still no Stand Guidance or moving Jetways. I saw in a previous post that you were going to be adding these at a later date. Is there any progress on this or can I add anything via SAM World Jetways and AutoGate? Having used these features at other airports, I now find them a must have.
FlightlineX
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Flightline

Post by FlightlineX »

Of the Airport only the jetways and for some reason the JFK link appear. how do i fix this?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Flyboy340 wrote: Tuesday 18 Oct 2022, 12:27 any progress
Negative. We are considering making dedicated XP12 versions of our MSFS projects but this is not confirmed/decided yet. If it happens, we will provide such a feature.
FlightlineX wrote: Tuesday 18 Oct 2022, 14:36 how do i fix this?
Please elaborate - I don't understand what problem do you have.
Flyboy340
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Flyboy340

Post by Flyboy340 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Wednesday 19 Oct 2022, 06:57
Flyboy340 wrote: Tuesday 18 Oct 2022, 12:27 any progress
Negative. We are considering making dedicated XP12 versions of our MSFS projects but this is not confirmed/decided yet. If it happens, we will provide such a feature.

Many thanks for confirming this. I will look out for your XP12 version and purchase that when it becomes available.
pspfreak95
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Pspfreak95

Post by pspfreak95 »

Hello!

I am interested in purchasing these products, however, I noticed that there is no SAM/Autogate at any of the airports. Is there any plan to update the airports with them? Aside from that, the sceneries look amazing!

Many thanks!

EDIT: I see the above posts now, I am wondering is there any way to manually add them in ourselves?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

pspfreak95 wrote: Monday 28 Nov 2022, 20:21 any plan to update the airports with them?
Such a decision has not been made yet.