UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo MSFS

Latest version: v1.4 (2022)

bladerunner

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo MSFS

Post by bladerunner »

How to remove the static aircrafts from the airport? I use MSFS steam edition and I bought the airport from the ingame marketplace! There must be a way to delete them please...
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi. Marketplace installers are built by MS and cannot include any kind of options - sorry but this is out of our hands. Static aircrafts in our products can only be removed by our own and ORBX's installers.
bladerunner

Post by bladerunner »

Martin_Starski wrote: Monday 28 Nov 2022, 10:38 Hi. Marketplace installers are built by MS and cannot include any kind of options - sorry but this is out of our hands. Static aircrafts in our products can only be removed by our own and ORBX's installers.
Is it possible to get a copy of UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo from You or ORBX if I show you that I bought the marketplace version? I can't give back the marketplace version and I uninstalled it also, because those static aircrafts destroy the immersion for me. I really hope for your help!
TigerCat
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: TigerCat

Post by TigerCat »

Попробуйте переименовать этот файл UUEE_Static.BGL, если он есть в Вашей версии.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

bladerunner wrote: Monday 28 Nov 2022, 16:01 possible to get a copy of UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo from You or ORBX
I'm afraid the only option is to apply for refund from the marketplace and then buy from the other shop. Sorry - otherwise we will get stuck in the maze of similar requests.
TigerCat wrote: Tuesday 29 Nov 2022, 05:50 Попробуйте переименовать этот файл UUEE_Static.BGL, если он есть в Вашей версии.
Боюсь, что файл UUEE_Static.BGL не существует при установке через Marketplace.
bladerunner

Post by bladerunner »

Why do you not update the marketplace version without static aircrafts? You know there are several AI traffic options. To name a few AIG, FSLTL, FSTraffic, Simple Traffic. It's not up to date to have those statics, they destroy the immersion. You should remove them. I am not the only customer who say that. Check your forum posts...
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

bladerunner wrote: Tuesday 29 Nov 2022, 14:21 Why do you not update the marketplace version without static aircrafts?
Because we like static aircraft.
Period.
I don't care what other companies do.
This topic has been exhausted to the limit, there is no point in continuing this discussion.
bladerunner

Post by bladerunner »

This is the worst service ever. I guess you also don't care about bad reviews. No problem!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I am sorry that you feel this way (and that you enjoy giving bad reviews for not-advertised features that you would wish to have), but this forum is meant to help customers with real technical issues.
As far as I can see, you do not have any technical issues with any of our products, so I am removing this account.
When you do have technical issues, please feel free to create a new account and come back.
j.14
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Юрий

Post by j.14 »

Have problems with UUEE after installing latest version.

I have an in-game marketplace version. Recently I saw there was an update, but after I installed it, Sheremetyevo became an FPS killer. My system is not the greatest, but I've been getting stable 16-26 FPS in large airports and 24-30 for small for Fenix A320 and PMDG Boeing 737. But after last update of UUEE, I am getting the most 20 when standing still (the performance is worse at northern terminals). During takeoff/landing it falls down to around 5 (depends on rotate speed, if I am heavy and still on the ground at 150 knots it's a slideshow). The graphics settings are already to the lowest I can tolerate, and my system is laptop, so GPU is not upgradable.

Wondering if it would be possible to get older version of scenery. I am even willing to buy it again from other source which will offer me an installer (since marketplace version does not give any choice of selection). I am not sure what version I had before, installed it probably last year, and didn't update until now. It's important for me to have UUEE working smoothly as I make a lot of flights from there. I also have Narita installed, which does not give me such FPS issues.

Settings:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB (driver version 522.25)
CPU: Intel Core i7-9750H @ 2.60 GHz, 6 cores
RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHz
Simulator is installed on SSD connected via 3.1 Gen 2 USB Type-C.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
The update basically provided many optimizations, so the performance should be better, not worse. Please try removing it completely and test the performance with the default scenery first, then install it again.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

One comment from my side - after the update, it is recommended to: remove Content.xml if it exists, rebuild SceneryIndexes and clear Rolling Cache

As Stanislaw said - it’s recommended to remove the scenery, load default and then install it again using the last version of installer.
TigerCat
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by TigerCat »

В группе Siberian Scenery Development в VK появился патч, убирающий лишний снег в Шереметьево - UUEE Winter Textures.
Сохраните оригинальные текстуры перед перезаписью, весной можно откатить.
https://vk.com/unnt.scenery?w=product-184171625_8374297
TigerCat
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by TigerCat »

По поводу удаления статических самолётов, если отсутствует файл UUEE_Static.BGL.
Есть одно решение с помощью SDK, я таким образом удалил самолёты из другого сценария [del - SD]
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Пожалуйста, будьте в соответствии с нашим лицензионным соглашением - прилагается к каждому продукту.