And a new project will be... News and other stuff.

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: And a new project will be... News and other stuff.

Post by DD Stanislaw »

We will consider that.
a_fan
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by a_fan »

FrequentFlyer wrote: Tuesday 03 Jan 2023, 10:44
But, please, can I ask you for the love of God not to not include any static aircraft at the jetway bridges next to the terminal? EETN
I second that. I am not sure if it is a limitation of MSFS itself or others reasons but I am surprised that it is not possible to offer two different AFCADs one with static aircraft and the other without where all parking places/gates will be functional. It is something that worked perfectly with all DD sceneries in P3D.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

At the moment, we do not provide two different AFCADs indeed - each additional version has a direct impact on the functionality of the scenery, the number of future updates, additional testing, possible problems with support, etc. Please remember that our perspective is much broader, taking into account the efficient management of processes, resources and possible costs.
a_fan
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by a_fan »

Martin_Starski wrote: Tuesday 10 Jan 2023, 21:07 At the moment, we do not provide two different AFCADs indeed - each additional version has a direct impact on the functionality of the scenery, the number of future updates, additional testing, possible problems with support, etc. Please remember that our perspective is much broader, taking into account the efficient management of processes, resources and possible costs.
I don’t really understand it. This worked perfectly fine in P3dv5 it would be interesting to know what has changed since then. What caused the additional workload that it is not possible to have two afcads anymore. For me personally static aircrafts are a limitation especially when flying on Vatsim.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

1. The simulator changed. MSFS is no P3D. :)
2. It is not possible to include different product versions in the Marketplace.
FrequentFlyer
50-99 posts
50-99 posts
Name: FrequentFlyer

Post by FrequentFlyer »

3. Which doesn't mean that everything should be the same for Marketplace :wink:
Just put a notice that Marketplace users won't be able to switch the statics off

I wasn't sure if you included the old pics on your Instagram but the signs in the departures area are still having spelling mistakes like "Otselennug sinu kodust" instead of the correct one "Otselennud sinu kodust" and "Ariklass" instead of "Äriklass". Haven't noticed any other mistakes so far
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

FrequentFlyer wrote: Wednesday 11 Jan 2023, 11:00 3. Which doesn't mean that everything should be the same for Marketplace
Just put a notice that Marketplace users won't be able to switch the statics off
Using our installers or ORBX installers it's possible to switch off the statics.
Our standpoint concerning two different AFCADs has already been presented many times in this forum. At the same time, we have also taken note of our users' comments, so if there is any decision to change our approach to this topic, we will put this information in this forum. That's all there is to it.
a_fan
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by a_fan »

Martin_Starski wrote: Wednesday 11 Jan 2023, 12:43

Using our installers or ORBX installers it's possible to switch off the statics.
Yes I know. Unfortunately the parking spots were the statics were located still won’t accessible or visible i.e. by GSX. For me personally it is a limitation especially when flying on Vatsim. However it is just my opinion.
FrequentFlyer
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by FrequentFlyer »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Wednesday 04 Jan 2023, 06:51 We will consider that.
Thank you for the consideration :roll:
epgd
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: epgd

Post by epgd »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Tuesday 15 Nov 2022, 04:17 Na razie pracujemy nad lotniskami Newark i Tallinn a następnie Paine i być może Gdańsk.
Takkk... Gdańsk jest bardzo wyczekiwany.... oj bardzo...
pozdrawiam
utexgrad
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Robert

Post by utexgrad »

Please, PLEASE do another rendition of KPAE. You did such a fantastic job with it in P3D and I would love to see it in MSFS. I took my flight lessons there so it has a special place in my aviation heart.
piedmonitor
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: piedmonitor

Post by piedmonitor »

Hello. Please make the jetways at empty gates when not using statics be functional at your sceneries. (...)
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Please do not double your posts - it only makes a little bit of a mess. I answered you in the respective thread with the file, which can be used to activate all stands and jetways in KEWR.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

utexgrad wrote: Wednesday 01 Feb 2023, 18:19 another rendition of KPAE
Consider following us here: https://www.instagram.com/drzewieckidesign/
FrequentFlyer
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by FrequentFlyer »

Hello, I was wondering whatever are you planning to implement some changes that happened at EETN and around in the last years (I know that you got the original footage during the autumn 2021)?
Some areas based on the wip screenshots already feel a bit dated, because of the massive development and constructions around this area. Some are more cosmetic changes like the Ülemiste Hotel changing it's name and appearance after being acquired by Accor.

Of course, I don't say that you should make it 100% up to date, but at least I hope you will find a way to implement some the most noticeable changes while it is still cooking. :)

Also was wondering, are you planning to include Muuga Harbor, I think that at least it's grain elevator should be included - as it is quite a visible structure when you approach from the east, but you also can place some ships, cranes and fuel tanks if you could. I am sure you got a lot of experience building harbors after your amazing KEWR scenery :D