KRNT Renton MSFS

Latest version: v1.1 (2022)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: KRNT Renton MSFS

Post by Martin_Starski »

Ok - thanks for testing the scenery without the animations. Do you see better fps too? The strange thing is that this loading problem doesn't happen in the case of all users but it's good to know that in similar cases, such a fix does the job.
mmatga2me99
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: MMATGA2ME99

Post by mmatga2me99 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Saturday 22 Apr 2023, 07:14 Ok - thanks for testing the scenery without the animations. Do you see better fps too? The strange thing is that this loading problem doesn't happen in the case of all users but it's good to know that in similar cases, such a fix does the job.
Unsure, I keep my frame rate throttled at 33% in Ultra, but neither one has ever caused a hit with my current settings.
mmatga2me99
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by mmatga2me99 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Saturday 22 Apr 2023, 07:14 Ok - thanks for testing the scenery without the animations. Do you see better fps too? The strange thing is that this loading problem doesn't happen in the case of all users but it's good to know that in similar cases, such a fix does the job.

Now that I know about the package reorder tool (Options > General > Experimental), I gave that a try. I set all my airports to the bottom (2) and scenery as (1) and it loaded much faster
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Glad to hear - have good flights! :wink:
chiron
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Perry

Post by chiron »

Hi I bought KRNT through ORBX and I'm having issue of double static AI. The problem is with ORBX installer there is no way to check disable static AI. I have ask ORBX and they sent me back here. Is there any fix for this, I have seach but did not find anything thanks.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

We do not have any fix like this - I'm not sure why Orbx asked you to contact us because something seems to be wrong with their installer. I believe we didn't observe a similar issue with our installer - can you send me the link to your report in the Orbx forum, please?
chiron
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by chiron »

Yes I'm pretty sure it is on ORBX side that is the problem, I don't get any option to uncheck static ai when installing. Is there a way to edit anything in the files or is that to complicated?
I don't use rolling cache, I haven't tried deleting .dat files little nervous about that.

Here is there response to me.

Nick Cooper commented:

Hello,
please try this first: [[useful tip] Microsoft Flight Simulator please try this first before asking for product support - Microsoft Flight Simulator Support Forum - Orbx Community and Support Forums|https://forum.orbxdirect.com/topic/2091 ... t-support/]

1. Delete any rolling cache.

(AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Content.xml)

2. Delete the simulator .dat files

(AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SceneryIndexes\*.dat)

If that does not work, you can ask the airport developer, here: index.php
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Well, that is just a standard reply.
Do you use LatinVFR's addon with static aircraft?
chiron
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by chiron »

no I don't have that add-on
chiron
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by chiron »

pretty sure the problem is ORBX installer doesn't have the option to un check static aircraft when going through the install. Sounds like it needs to be worked out between you guys and orbx, hope that can happen, thanks.

I do like the airport 👍well done.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

chiron wrote: Monday 19 Jun 2023, 21:38 Yes I'm pretty sure it is on ORBX side that is the problem, I don't get any option to uncheck static ai when installing
As far as I know, such an option should be available in the scenery config tool in the Orbx Central, not during the installation process. Don't you have such an option there?

If not or it's not working, please let me know here and I will ask Orbx about it.
mmatga2me99
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by mmatga2me99 »

I am not seeing this option as well. I didn't even know this was an option up until this point as the configure option was never there for KRNT.

Also, when implementing this, how does this affect the non animations/sounds file you sent me in the past. Does this get affected?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

mmatga2me99 wrote: Wednesday 21 Jun 2023, 06:55 I am not seeing this option as well. I didn't even know this was an option up until this point as the configure option was never there for KRNT.
Can you attach the screenshot here what you see in the config manager for this scenery in Orbx central?
mmatga2me99 wrote: Wednesday 21 Jun 2023, 06:55 Also, when implementing this, how does this affect the non animations/sounds file you sent me in the past. Does this get affected?
Can you elaborate, please? What kind of impact do you mean?
chiron
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by chiron »

there is no confige manager for krnt with orbx. You can only install and Uninstaller the airport.
mmatga2me99
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by mmatga2me99 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Wednesday 21 Jun 2023, 14:10
mmatga2me99 wrote: Wednesday 21 Jun 2023, 06:55 I am not seeing this option as well. I didn't even know this was an option up until this point as the configure option was never there for KRNT.
Can you attach the screenshot here what you see in the config manager for this scenery in Orbx central?
Screenshot 2023-06-21 131909.png
mmatga2me99 wrote: Wednesday 21 Jun 2023, 06:55 Also, when implementing this, how does this affect the non animations/sounds file you sent me in the past. Does this get affected?
Can you elaborate, please? What kind of impact do you mean?
You had sent me a file that had the airport without animations or sounds to decrease an FPS issue I had mentioned prior in this post. I was just wondering if this file will still work properly when disabling static aircraft, or will I need to reinstall the full version?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.