KEWR Newark MSFS

Latest version: v1.1 (2023)

highways1
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Brandon

Re: KEWR Newark MSFS

Post by highways1 »

Hi, great product. Everything is working fine except I have no 3D people in the terminal. I ensured it is toggled on in the control panel but none appear. I have a few from a GSX profile but not what I've seen in looking at images/videos of this scenery. Do you have any suggestions? I've tried deleting the GSX profile but that didn't make a difference.
highways1
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by highways1 »

Never mind, just needed to rebuild the scenery index files.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
In PC? :shock:
highways1
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by highways1 »

Yes, for whatever reason the passenger toggle wasn't registering but once I rebuilt the scenery files it was fine. I flew out of KEWR today and everything displayed properly as well so I believe it's good now.
piedmonitor
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: piedmonitor

Post by piedmonitor »

I have always noticed a lot of "screen door" type visual glitches at EWR and a lot of jaggies/shimmering. I have a 6900 xt using AMD FSR 2 as my anti-aliasing setting and I run in 1080p so I feel like this should not be seen as an equipment deficiency.

Is this something other people have reported? Do you think you could improve it? I don't know how they did it, but I've seen other developers be able to minimize this at their sceneries -- most notably and recently BMWorld/AmSim.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

I'm afraid this is something depending on some individual graphic/GPU settings. I don't remember any similar reports.
desouza7
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: JD

Post by desouza7 »

I’ve seen them as well, but it’s only from certain views. And it’s across a lot of airports, not just yours. I think it’s an MSFS issue that depends on the texture type since even some of the standard scenery runs into this issue (similar to the flickering in the A320).
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Exactly! As you said, this is something very individual or results from the way how MSFS engine manages the specific textures. If there is any space for improvement and we will know a tool to get rid of them, definitely we will take care.
DegXI
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Diego

Post by DegXI »

I just got the EWR scenery via marketplace for xbox and for some reason the buildings of the airport are not showing! Only the jetways and some windows floating. Any fix? I think I paid a lot for this results! :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, it's weird indeed. Do you have Series S or Series X?
Have you tried with some higher settings? Inotoally I see two possibilities: 1) a problem with your install - I would suggest reinstalling the scenery 2) some kind of conflict with a 3rd party addon.
DegXI
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Diego

Post by DegXI »

Martin_Starski wrote: Saturday 10 Jun 2023, 17:50 Hi, it's weird indeed. Do you have Series S or Series X?
Have you tried with some higher settings? Inotoally I see two possibilities: 1) a problem with your install - I would suggest reinstalling the scenery 2) some kind of conflict with a 3rd party addon.
Series S. I'll try reinstalling and see how it goes.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Maybe you bought it with a 50% discount hence you see just half of the objects? :)

But seriously - as a test, please try it with a default airplane (a Cessna for example) just to see if it works.
Reysalas1995
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Arturo

Re: KEWR Newark MSFS xbox one series s

Post by Reysalas1995 »

:cry: Hi everyone. I JUST BOUGHT kEWR newark airport for my xbox one series s. THE JETWAYS, are out there working, but the terminals, like the building itself are missing.... is there anyone out there that can provide me help please... I would really appreciate it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
We have received a similar report above.
Can you please try it with a default airplane, f/e a C152?

Frankly, we tested it on the X series, not on S, but there shouldn't be much of a difference.
desouza7
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: JD

Re: KEWR Newark MSFS xbox one series s

Post by desouza7 »

Reysalas1995 wrote: Saturday 17 Jun 2023, 05:53 :cry: Hi everyone. I JUST BOUGHT kEWR newark airport for my xbox one series s. THE JETWAYS, are out there working, but the terminals, like the building itself are missing.... is there anyone out there that can provide me help please... I would really appreciate it.
What other NYC area scenery/airports do you have installed. I noticed that when installed with inibuilds’ KJFK, it caused issues on all other NYC based scenery, including KEWR. Once I uninstalled that, KEWR was working fine and all terminals showing up, even on the Series S.

Did you also install the WASM add-on? If not installed, that can also cause the issue.