viewtopic.php?t=13
Users can not create new topics.
jmdriskell@msn.com
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Jim

Re: Washington X

Post by jmdriskell@msn.com »

I have the latest version of KDCA. I created a flight plan using Nav charts starting on RW 19. After loading the flight, my PMDG 737 is lined up parallel with the runway starting point, about 50 feet to the left in the grass. I deleted KDCA and installed another version. No problems, I like your KDCA version but it's unusable as it stands using takeoffs on RW 19.

Jim Driskell
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, we will do our best to help you but let's start from the beginning. My understanding is that you installed the last version 1.5. In which simulator and via installer from which store? Probably something went wrong during the installation process because otherwise, you should be able to find dozens of similar reports here. Secondly, are you sure that you don't have any other AFCAD for KDCA (for example from the AI addon)? The next possible option is that our scenery is not on top of the scenery library and interferes with the other scenery.
jmdriskell@msn.com
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Jim

Post by jmdriskell@msn.com »

Hello,

Looks like the problem has resolved itself. I initially installed your KDCA from the Microsoft store into MSFS as I was setting up my simulation. I noticed that flights starting on RW 19 were in the grass to the left of the starting point. I uninstalled your KDCA and reinstalled it again just now. It's working as advertised. Flight departing RW 19 are now on the runway. I do notice that my version is 1.4.0. Is there a version 1.5 and if so how do I get it?

Thanks for your help,

Jim Driskell
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
It might have been a priority thing then.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

jmdriskell@msn.com wrote: Sunday 23 Jul 2023, 23:37 I do notice that my version is 1.4.0. Is there a version 1.5 and if so how do I get it?
You should be able to download the last version from your store.
yerffej
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: yerffej

Post by yerffej »

The newest version of SODE is V1.8.0, which is what Washington X requires. The problem is there is a glitch in version 1.8.0. The glitch is it does not support FSX. I found I have to SODE v1.7.1 in my FSX.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, if you have an issue with SODE, I'm afraid you need to contact the SODE developer. I presume our scenery should work with the older version of SODE without any issues.