Polish Airports vol.1 X

Latest version: v5.1 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Jeśli jest taka sytuacja jak powyżej (z rabatem), należy kontaktować się bezpośrednio ze sklepem. Wszystkie sklepy otrzymały informację o rabacie i powinien on być wyegzekwowany. Jeśli tak się nie stanie, odpowiedzialność za to ponosi tylko sklep i niewiele mogę tutaj pomóc.
Jarlsberg
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Jarlsberg »

How annoying when Simmarket has released the product, and I have to buy it at Justflight to get my discount, and they have not even released it :evil:
Rafal

Post by Rafal »

Just to let you know the installer makes its way to the bottom of the scenery library.
The new airport folders are located below all other scenery in between Ultimate Terrain entries:

No problem for me as I already moved them up manually.
But not everyone may notice. I think it should not instal between UTE folders by default.
MANIEK748
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by MANIEK748 »

No i pojawiło się na Simmarket'cie!

Już wiem co będę robił dzisiejszej nocy i żona w to nie będzie zaangażowana ;)
Hej wszystkim też tak bym chcial tylko FlightSim Pilot Shop jeszcze nie wydał :cry:
Moja żona będzie zadowolona dzisiejszej nocy :lol:
Trzeba bedzie jeszcze zaczekać na ten kąsek :P
Pozdrowienia dla tych co mogą :mrgreen: i dla tych co jeszcze nie :wink:
soft landings
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

As far I know, installer searches for the first available position and installs the scenery there. I can't do much about it...
jgoggi
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by jgoggi »

Stanislaw, is it possible to remove the static marshaller, car and the pushback tug at parkings 22 and 23 at EPKT? I have GSX and they interfere with the GSX interactive marshaller and pushback tug.

Further, is it possible to remove, in the AFCAD file, the parkings 5, 14, 18 and 29, since there are static Aircraft parked there?

Thank you.
James
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
Static aircraft does not interfere with AI traffic, even though stands are available in AFCAD. Some of our customers prefer to have static aircraft removed and in this case stands are already there. If you are talking about loging-in on occupied stands, please use our airport diagrams to determine, which stands are free (Start - Programs - Drzewiecki Design - Polish Airports vol.1 X).
It is probably not possible to remove any other parts of the scenery - you can simply use other stands (there are a lot of them in EPKT).
suavec
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by suavec »

Simmarket naliczył rabat :) Download był bardzo szybki, także już parę kółek nad EPGD zaliczonych. Jest super!!! Jutro sprawdzę pozostałe lotniska.

[ Dodano: Pon Sie 12, 2013 23:56 ]
Statics aircrafts might be disabled by renaming static bgl file, like: EPGDv3_StaticPlane.bgl to EPGDv3_StaticPlane.bgl.DISABLED. I don't know how to remove marshaller.
Too be honest, this option would be quite usefull in installation program.
jgoggi
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by jgoggi »

Thank you for your reply, Stanislaw.
DD Stanislaw wrote: Static aircraft does not interfere with AI traffic, even though stands are available in AFCAD. Some of our customers prefer to have static aircraft removed and in this case stands are already there. If you are talking about loging-in on occupied stands, please use our airport diagrams to determine, which stands are free (Start - Programs - Drzewiecki Design - Polish Airports vol.1 X).
Nice idea, that of showing the parkings occupied by static aircraft in the charts :wink:
DD Stanislaw wrote: It is probably not possible to remove any other parts of the scenery - you can simply use other stands (there are a lot of them in EPKT).
Yes, now there are more parkings than before, anyway I don't understand what's the use of a static car, static pushback tug and static "frozen" marshaller occupying 2 of the most used parkings just where the GSX interactive marshaller should appear. Couldn't those objects be moved slightly to a place where they don't interfere? (In my opinion the frozen marshaller "completnie nie ma sensu", as my mother in law says :mrgreen:)
jodle
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by jodle »

Wracając do tematu rabatu JustFlight udaje, że nie wie o co chodzi. Dziwne to jest. Możecie sprawdzić co się u nich dzieje?
Pozdrawiam
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Ten sklep tak ma po prostu... To, co na razie mają u siebie (mimo prośby usunięcia), to z tego co widzę jest stara wersja. Ale u nich czasami trwa to 2-3 tygodnie, zanim zuploadują coś nowego. Dlatego trzeba kupować w Simmarketcie. :P
jodle
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by jodle »

Szkoda ;-( To może usuniesz sugestię ze Swojej strony aby kupować u nich ;-)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Tzn generalnie mają wszystkie produkty w porządku - niektóre sklepy uploadowały coś po pół roku, lub przez kilka miesięcy nie mogły usunąć nieaktualnego produktu (Simulshop). JustFlight to przy nich aniołek :) zresztą mają na wyspach całkiem niezłą sprzedaż. Napisałem do nich, także powinni teraz zareagować szybciej.
jodle
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Post by jodle »

Dziękuję ;-) Jako mieszkaniec pomorskiego nie mogę się doczekać EPGD we właściwym wydaniu.
Pozdrawiam!
mstanowski
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by mstanowski »

Moje uwagi, spostrzeżenia... czekam na opis jak to poporawić.

EPGD, auta jeżdzące po lotnisku.

EPGD, zdublowany terminal. Doszedłem do tego że problemem wynika gdy posiada się "VFRPOLAND AFCAD" czyli dodatek poprawiający rozmieszczenie lotnisk/budynków dla posiadaczy podkładu foto VFRPOLAND. Ręcznie udało mi się już problem wyeliminować, ale może warto jakiś exclude tam dać. (polish airports vol1 v3 mam jako pierwsze pozycje w scenery library)

EPLB, auta jeżdżące po pasie. Zaproponowany fix z plvacc, by sceneria była nad UTX nic nie daje.