Ripcord wrote:we know for sure that this SODE is friendly with SODE?
Yes, it works with any other versions of SODE installed as well as with all FSX/P3D versions. The entry you are looking for is located in the exe.xml file in C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2 folder.
Hello Andrey. I will answer in English so everyone could understand.
- Slow loading of objects - never heard about that but if it occurs, this is connected to the low processor speed and should be made better with the included options during install.
- Shadows in P3D are already fixed, the new files will be attached to the v1.1 (expected end of the week).
- VAS/OOM - this is a never ending problem about FS configuration, clouds, autogen, water effects, traffic, fsx.cfg tweaks, texture resolution and final quality we want to achieve. Anyway in v1.1 we will simply provide more configuration options for a lower VAS usage.
- New taxiway markings - will be fixed for v1.1
- Full AES and GSX compatibility - already fixed, will be published with v1.1
- P3D night lighting in foggy conditions - this element will be redesigned and ready for v1.1 as well.
In case you have any of the problems above, be advices that they are already fixed or will be fixed in a few days and published in a full product opdate (v1.1). So please don't mention them again.