UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

AlekseyK
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by AlekseyK »

DD Stanislaw wrote:I am sorry but in FSX this is simply not possible, unless you have 2GB of RAM. P3Dv2 issues will be fixed soon though.
I landed and when Parking threw me to the desktop with the message OOM .
My configuration CPU Intel Core i7-3770k processor (4.3) , ASRock Z77 WS, 16GB RAM, GeForce GTX670, 512 SSD, SSD 256 Gb, SSD 128 Gb, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, HDD 2 Tb HDD 3Tb Bigtower Cooler Master
Again when I install put everything on minimum.
In FSX autogen and scenes on normal . Range rendering 4500
Ripcord
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Ripcord »

DD Stanislaw wrote:Regarding the SODE - I have no idea why it does not run as your exe.xml file seems to be correct. When not running, certain objects will not be displayed, such as jetways.
I see. That explains the missing jetways then.

So this is a stupid question, I apologise, Stan, but we know for sure that this SODE is friendly with SODE? Others using EETN and/or UUEE in P3D can confirm this?

Should there be an entry for SODE in my PREPAR3D.CFG file?
an041176
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by an041176 »

Привет Станислав! До меня дошли слухи что ты неплохо говоришь по русски, решил написать на родном языке)) Я не совсем понял что ты написал про Анри, если что я не Анри)) Анри вечно все не нравится, еще когда ты показывал рендеры и он тут заявил что через 4 года выпустит Шереметьево круче чем поросячий хвост)) В общем если честно - пока расстройство, после покупки Домодедово, это был самый долгожданный порт и вылезли такие непонятные косяки. На русских сим форумах, действительно очень много нелестных отзывов о этом продукте. Можно ли в кратце объяснить на русском в чем проблема? Медленно подгружаемые объекты сцены, тени в препаре и расход памяти( я выше выложил видео) Если что я удалил все хвосты предыдущей сцены UUEE.. В любом случае - огромное тебе спасибо за ткой колоссальный объем работ по новому порту!! :D
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Ripcord wrote:we know for sure that this SODE is friendly with SODE?
Yes, it works with any other versions of SODE installed as well as with all FSX/P3D versions. The entry you are looking for is located in the exe.xml file in C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2 folder.

Hello Andrey. I will answer in English so everyone could understand.
- Slow loading of objects - never heard about that but if it occurs, this is connected to the low processor speed and should be made better with the included options during install.
- Shadows in P3D are already fixed, the new files will be attached to the v1.1 (expected end of the week).
- VAS/OOM - this is a never ending problem about FS configuration, clouds, autogen, water effects, traffic, fsx.cfg tweaks, texture resolution and final quality we want to achieve. Anyway in v1.1 we will simply provide more configuration options for a lower VAS usage.
In addition:
- New taxiway markings - will be fixed for v1.1
- Full AES and GSX compatibility - already fixed, will be published with v1.1
- P3D night lighting in foggy conditions - this element will be redesigned and ready for v1.1 as well.

In case you have any of the problems above, be advices that they are already fixed or will be fixed in a few days and published in a full product opdate (v1.1). So please don't mention them again.
Ripcord
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Ripcord »

So how can I get some real support for SODE? There is very little information about it on the net, other than the fact that it was created by Mr Jeffri Stahli.

I have double checked my Nortons utlities to ensure that it is a trusted file. I thought perhaps that was part of my problem.

There is no problem with SODE starting. It runs while P3D loads. Then SODE shuts down when the scenario menu comes up.

EDIT: That's my problem.

If you have the Scenario Menu set to load upon start of P3D, then SODE crashes. I was able to select EETN, unclick the 'loadon start' box, and then go start SODE manual, and then hit OK to load the flight. It worked, at least once.
AlekseyK
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by AlekseyK »

Good day. :D
Please tell me. When I loaded in UUEE all right.
When I arrive then jetway it separately from the terminal
http://s008.radikal.ru/i305/1409/00/ca0080a2e56a.png
Ripcord
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Ripcord »

Hmmm, now SODE does not load again, no matter the situation with the Scenario menu. That was just a bad theory. Very difficult to isolate what the cause is, but at least now I know that it did work once.

It it possible to simple disable or remove this SODE? Why the hell do I need it? Give me static jetways, it would be better than trying to mess with this.

[ Added: Tue Sep 09, 2014 19:49 ]
Using AppCrashView now.

Sig[0].Name=Application Name
Sig[0].Value=SimObjectDisplayEngine.exe
Sig[1].Name=Application Version
Sig[1].Value=1.0.3.0
Sig[2].Name=Application Timestamp
Sig[2].Value=00000000
Sig[3].Name=Fault Module Name
Sig[3].Value=msvcrt.dll
Sig[4].Name=Fault Module Version
Sig[4].Value=7.0.7601.17744
Sig[5].Name=Fault Module Timestamp
Sig[5].Value=4eeaf722
Sig[6].Name=Exception Code
Sig[6].Value=c0000005
Sig[7].Name=Exception Offset
Sig[7].Value=00020aca

So this problem is somehow related to msvcrt.dll?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

AlekseyK wrote:When I arrive then jetway it separately from the terminal
The terminal is under the ground. Mesh issues are already fixed, you need to wait for the v1.1.
Ripcord wrote:SODE does not load again
It works for everyone else though. Please try the following:

1. Please reinstall the scenery and run your FS. If it asks about SODE, add it to the 'trusted' software. P3D needs to be launched twice AFAIK. If it does not help:
2. Go to C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX (or (...)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2 for P3D), open the exe.xml file (right click and Edit) and check if there is an entry of SODE with a correct path parameter, for example <Path>D:\P3Dv2\SODE\SimObjectDisplayEngine.exe</Path> .
3. Check the path above. The file SimObjectDisplayEngine.exe should exist in that location.
4. If you want static jetways, please download the DEMO and copy the UUEE_Buil.bgl file into the full version's directory. Do not remove the DEMO. Nor sure if this will work though.
MrJam
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by MrJam »

DD Stanislaw wrote: In addition:
- New taxiway markings - will be fixed for v1.1
Hello! For information all taxiway signs is wrong! You need to replace it. For example, on runway from left side must be sign for vacating left, and from right side for vacate to the right taxiway etc. I think it may be more realistic. If you need help with it, call me.;-)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

MrJam wrote:all taxiway signs is wrong
What do you mean by this? The only "wrong" part was south of the airport, since the signs were changed at UUEE lately. This is already fixed. There are all the signs you are mentioning already placed in the scenery. So please elaborate on what do you mean by "all taxiway signs is wrong".
MrJam
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by MrJam »

Можно я на русском отвечу?
Я имею в виду, что указатели неверно расставлены, а не только то, что не верно маркированы. Рулежки, которые были маркированы числом, теперь изменены на А (Альфа). Это правильно. А вот не правильно то, что большинство не верно расставлены. А именно, указатели рд освобождения впп должны находится по разные стороны полосы. Для освобождения влево, указатель устанавливается с левой стороны впп, а для освобождения вправо - с правой.
Как вариант могу вас предложить посмотреть афкад данной сцены http://www.avsim.su/f/fsx-scenarii-83/u ... 54382.html
Либо скачать регламентирующие документы.

Google translate:
I mean, that pointers incorrectly placed, and not just something that is not true labeled. Taxiing, which were marked by a number, now changed to A (Alpha). That is correct.But is not true that the majority is not true apart. Namely, the release of the runway taxiway signs should be located on opposite sides of the strip.To release the left, the pointer is set to the left side of the runway, and to release the left - right.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Full compatibility now provided.

klm737
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by klm737 »

Dear Stanislaw,

Did you read this post with some observations/bug reports on the ADX article?

* The ground poly has an orange specular shine. (Also the case with the terminal D road ramp)
Could set the material for the GP do diffuse?
* The location of the static pushback truck models at the end of the yellow aircraft parking line conflicts with the GSX pushback truck, causing them to collide.
* There are some heavy LOD-optimizations implemented, causing apron clutter objects to pop-up/disappear a bit too early in the main airport area's around the terminals.
* During winter, the resampled photo at the RWY 07 side had a rather repetitive & uniform pattern without much variation. There is clear distinction between the beautiful ground poly's and the winter photo outside the airport perimeter.
* The resampled winter photo shows some light area's or 'artifacts'. Maybe something went wrong with compiling/editing?
* The SODE window disappears when I click 'next page', pressing Shift+D again shows that it did move to the next page. Is this a known issue or is it a user error?

Thanks in advance! :D
an041176
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by an041176 »

К сожалению я еще раз убедился в том что где то в сцене есть какая то ошибка. С моей конфигурацией компьютера я не разу не испытывал таких проблем в любых других портах. Вплоть до того что приходит ООМ через пару минут нахождения в UUEE. Судя по всему, эта проблема даже не связана с 3D человеками-чемоданами и тележками - хотя вся эта на 80% никому не видная анимация отжирает ресурсов!! Я первый раз вижу такое что даже освещение рд и ВПП появляется за 20 метров от самолета - чем же тогда забита память?? При ракурсе камеры на терминал В и старое здание, ФПС падают до 8-11, правда с трафиком. Непонятные отражения солнца на перроне - красно ораньжевого цвета.. Толи что то у вас скомпилировалось не так, толи ошибка моделирования.. Ну нет такого, нигде Станислав.. Надеюсь вы уже нашли причину неповоротливости сцены и пожирания памяти сразу после загрузки 2900-3200мб... Комп -I7-3770K - 4.4Ghz видео GTX-780 - RAM -8Gb-1886 /SSD Samsung 240Gb
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The v1.1 update is going to be published tomorrow and most issues will be adressed.
klm737 wrote:repetitive & uniform pattern
You should consider using http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodDD_GrassX.htm . It also has snow textures where the repetitive pattern is less visible. Anyway I have added some dirt there. so it would look more natural.