UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

Ruslan
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by Ruslan »

Hi, Stanislaw
Thank you very much for the excellent work done. Everything is just fine.Sun effect on apron it's cool)))

my test scenery (as is, without video editing, minimal fsx.cfg tweaking and 8x Sparse Grid Supersampling): Look
low stuttering only in video (video capture saver), in flight everything was smoothly (25fps-27fps by 31fps in lock)

Thx
Best regards,
Ruslan
Djembe
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

AES

Post by Djembe »

Hi,
I buy UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X and i try to make it run with AES but i do not know how to do.
The airport is not in the list of suported AES airports .
I activate the AES support in the instalation, but what i need to do more?
I can not activate the airport in AES as i do with all the other airports.

Best regards

Robert.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello Robert. It will be supported by AES from the next version of AES. Oliver is working on that.
Michael_LOWW
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Michael_LOWW »

hey stanislaw!

would you have any other idea concerning the missing jetways? your advice is greatly appreciated.

best regards,

michael
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello Michael.
I am afraid not yet - unfortunately we cannot recreate the problem. I am looking for someone with this problem able to make a TeamViewer session so I can look at the issue more closely.
Michael_LOWW
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Michael_LOWW »

hey stanislaw!

just for your info. my antivirus software kaspersky was turned off during the installation of sheremetyevo x and the following start-up of fsx. i have excluded the fsx folder in kaspersky anyways. is it normal that sode only pops up for about half a second on start-up of the programme?

best regards,

michael
Phillip
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Phillip »

Hi Stanislaw

In contrast to to your other superb scenery I have terrible problems with UUEE:

1. Every time I start FSX, I will get this message: 'Simobject Display Engine...FindFirstFile failed <3> B:\FSX\SODE\xml\*.xml.'
When I then check B:\FSX\SODE\, there is no 'xml' folder, neither any *.xml files whatsoever. However in my C:\Users\XX\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\exe.xml, the following is present alright:
<Launch.Addon>
<Name>SODE</Name>
<Disabled>False</Disabled>
<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
<Path>B:\FSX\SODE\SimObjectDisplayEngine.exe</Path>

2. If I then want to do a reinstall I can't find any uninstall application, neither in program folder or under Control panel -> Programs and Functions..!

3. I can't find any control panel regarding to any of those options you go through during the installation process. Is this intended or do you really have to a reinstall every time you want to change any options?!

4. In FSCommander, UUEE is missing on the moving map with neither ILS arrow symbols or ILS information in the info box.

What has gone wrong?!

During install and flight I always have my antivirus disabled.
Config.: FSX SP2, Win.7 64 bit, Intel i7 930@4.20 GHz, 6 GB RAM

Cheers, Phillip
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello Philip.
Where did you buy the product? Is it the newest version 1.1?

Nothing has gone wrong but we are still investigating the SODE issue that appeared in a small group of customers.

1. The file architecture is correct
2. To reinstall simply run the installer again
3. Yes... is it a problem?
4. It is not missing in the scenery, so please contact FSC support.

PS: 2 new promo movies of our UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo product are now available here: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodUUEE_X.htm
Phillip
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Phillip »

1. Excuse me?!..How can you say that the file architecture is correct, when folders and files are missing as I described?!

2. I prefer a clean install under these circumstances. So how do I do this with UUEE?

3. Yes indeed, with all these additional applications nowadays that has to be aligned to the scenery.cfg is it very time stacking just because you have to change some few options. Please make this possible, the same way as within Aerosoft and ORBX products for instance - The reason why they implemented these facilities should be obvious.

4. There is nothing wrong with FSC regarding to this issue. The phenomena is however a good indicator to show that there is something that has gone wrong to the UUEE installation.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Philip, please read our regulations http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13 prior to posting (point 3), than go for a walk and than come back.

1. The file architecture is correct indeed - the problem is hidden somewhere else. You might try creating the "XML" folder inside the B:\FSX\SODE folder than placing this https://www.dropbox.com/s/t874200m2u8me ... s.xml?dl=0 file in the XML folder. I don't think this is going to help but it is worth trying.

2. Simply remove the product's folder from Addon Scenery if you wish but it won't fix anything.

3. It is not possible in our products. As you can see, the more complicated the install system is the more issues it generates. By the way you are the first person that has a problem with running an installer again, so I personally don't see any inconvenience here.

4. The installation of UUEE is fine and all navaids work as expected in the simulator, including ILSes. Isn't FSC using a 3rd-party AIRAC cycle?
Pol1966
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Pol1966 »

Good afternoon. I purchased the script Sheremetyevo, but after repeated installation script does not appear jetways. And if I install the demo scenario, the jetways there, and after the complete installation does not. Version of the simulator FSH. Tell me what's the problem?

Demo version
http://s008.radikal.ru/i306/1409/a9/7323f1b6a4c5.jpg

Full (Payware) version
http://s008.radikal.ru/i306/1409/1b/e90c5e05e4e4.jpg
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
Which store did you use?
Please confirm you were not using "AES compatibility", also when purchased via Aerosoft store.
Michael_LOWW
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

uuee x no jetways

Post by Michael_LOWW »

Pol1966's problem seems to be the same as mine.
Phillip
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Phillip »

Hi Stanislaw

1. That trick worked for me! No more missing folders and files and jetways are now working fine :-) (I renamed the Samples SODE.xml to Sode.xml and put into the new XML folder)

2. Thanks, good to know!

3. Hmm...sorry but I really can't see the aggressiveness issue in this - criticism from your customers, good or bad (and you got both from me!), is good for evaluation anyway.

4. FSCommander support is investigating this issue for the moment. As for now they have found this conflict:
FSX\ADDON SCENERY\UUEE MOSCOW SHEREMETYEVO X\scenery\UUEE_AD.bgl
FSX\MYTRAFFIC\scenery\BR2_UUEE.BGL
which cause the FSCommander to ignore both bgl's - so no wonder ILS info don't show up!
I guess such conflict potentially must be present in many, many other situations around the globe with the involvement of Mytraffic! Hard to deal with as a plain costumer.

Now further info from FSC support: Not only conflict between 2 bgl's - it also turns out that your UUEE_AD.bgl has missing RWY25L/R and RWY07L/R ILS data input. I'll forward you the their report by mail.
Pol1966
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Pol1966 »

Dear Stanislav! I do not know what it is, but today, after another reinstall everything worked. The question is removed. Thank you.