UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Ok, thank you all.

• The FSC no ILS problem will be fixed at the next update. I do thank the FSC team for their hint.
• The quick fix for the no-jetways problem is the following (it will obviously be done automatically from the next update): create the "XML" folder inside the ...FSX\SODE folder than place this https://www.dropbox.com/s/t874200m2u8me ... s.xml?dl=0 file into that "XML" folder. If it does not work rename the file to SODE.xml (without _Samples) but it should work even with the original file.
Michael_LOWW
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Michael_LOWW »

hey stanislaw!

no luck here! i created the "xml" folder and inserted the sode.xml. still it does not work. i may have to work until sheremetyevo x is compatible with aes. :-/ thanks for your efforts anyways.

best regards,

michael
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

A note to all customers with the no-jetways issue:

The most possible (although not fully confirmed) cause of the issue is your security settings in your system. Generally it is not recommended to install FS to the default location (C:/Microsoft games etc). This causes quite a lot of bugs with 3rd party installers. You should always try installing it on a different partition than your system is located (for example D:/FSX).

Windows security settings (or actually accessibility settings) are blocking the animation system to run. They also block our installers from adding the scenery automatically to FS Scenery Library. So:

• In case our installer did not add the scenery to your FS Scenery Library automatically, you will most probably have a no-jetways issue as well.

The question is what can we do now (obviously besides reinstalling the whole FS on a different drive). This is quite tricky, as you will need to play with various accessibility settings. What you should try doing is:

Access your main FS folder (where the fsx.exe is located) with all its subfolders "to everyone". Your settings window might be written in different language but the rule is similar:

Depending on your FSX/P3D folder complexity it might take a few minutes for the system to do it. You can also do the same with the configuration folder: %AppData%\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX (just paste the link to the win explorer to access it).

Hope this helps and if it does, please let me know.
Jedi92
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

RE UUEE 1.2?

Post by Jedi92 »

Hello,

Could we know what's new in the 1.2 version?

Thanks!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Dietsch, this information should have been included in the information from your store regarding the update. Which store did you use?
Jedi92
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Jedi92 »

Simmarket but there is no information attached to the 1.2 version, Stanislaw
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

It should have been sent by email. Navaids are updated as well as some installer-related issues (which you might have not even noticed).
Jedi92
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Jedi92 »

Ok thanks for your answer.
Michael_LOWW
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Michael_LOWW »

hey stanislaw!

just for your info. after having applied the changes to both the fsx and the app data folder i still don't see any jetways. i don't have fsx installed in the default location but on another drive. in my case the scenery is automatically added to the fs scenery library during the installation.

best regards,

michael
bour
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by bour »

Hi Stanislaw.I installed latest version of UUEE,but i have some graphic glitches when taxiing on taxiways.Could you ,help me please to eliminate this annoyance?Thank you.Bill.
keino333
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by keino333 »

Sorry posted this in the wrong forum platform
This in reference to FSX issues

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 00:06
Good day Stan,
I getting some really long pauses when using the scenery. Has anyone report this and have a possible solution?
thx
cleartheprop
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

shift-D

Post by cleartheprop »

Hello,
First, congrats for such a product.
I used the UUEE airport several times as a real life pilot and its amazing to feel like home with your add-on.

about SHIFT-D :
Is there a way to change this key combination?

I use EZDOK and this shift-D is used already.

Thank you!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Re: shift-D

Post by DD Stanislaw »

cleartheprop wrote:SHIFT-D : Is there a way to change this key combination?
Unfotunately no - it is inbuilt into the source program and it allows each developer to have its own key shortcut. We have selected D because of our company name.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

I use EZDOK and this shift-D is used already.
This shortcut can be easily changed in the EZDOK settings and thus they can be separated.
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
do27flyer
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by do27flyer »

keino333 wrote: I getting some really long pauses when using the scenery. Has anyone report this and have a possible solution?
Hi Stan,

I have exactly the same problem. My FSX freezes every 1 or 2 minutes for about 10-15 seconds. This happens only in the air when close to UUEE, not on the ground. It seems to have something to do with Sode, because when I turn Sode off (by setting Disabled to True in exe.xml), the problem goes away.
I use version 1.2 of the scenery.

Thanks for the support!