UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

Djembe
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Djembe »

I use AES for move the jetways.
Is posible to remove SODE fron UUEE for solve the problems?

Really I only use SODE for some rain reflections in KLIA2. But i do not care if i need to remove it.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Oh, in case you use AES for that you can disable SODE indeed. You can do this by:

1. Going to %appdata%\Microsoft\FSX, opening the exe.xml file and removing this section:
<Launch.Addon>
<Name>SODE</Name>
<Disabled>False</Disabled>
<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
<Path>D:\FSX\SODE\SimObjectDisplayEngine.exe</Path>
</Launch.Addon>
2. Removing SODE folder from FSX main folder

The first way is more secure - you can always add the entry back if you need it. By the way, which version of SODE do you use - is that the newest available?
Djembe
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Djembe »

In Programs and Features i see the SODE version is 1.2.1. I think is the newest.
I disable SODE in the exe.xml but i have bad news, it do exacty the same.

SODE is not the problem?

What can be then?
My experience in UUEE is very smoth, and i have hi fps, like other sceneries like fly tampa, PIS, taxi2gate... but this "big stop" (arround 5 seconds) when i approach to the airport is very abnormal. Is like something is loading, because y see my PC working hard when this pause occurs.
Other users report exactly the same problem with this "long pause", but they solved deleting "SODE_Samples.xml".
For me it do not work.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Do you have any CVX files in the Scenery folder of the product?
Djembe
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Djembe »

No, all are BGL files except one configuration file "uuee-3zwxe0"

[ Added: Sun Oct 18, 2015 15:03 ]
Oh wait. i see one BGL file with the name:
CVX_Sheremetyevo.BGL

This one?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Try moving that file into an inactive directory - just as a test.
Djembe
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Djembe »

It did not solve the problem.
Any idea more?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Please confirm that when you disabled SODE jetways dissapeared?
Djembe
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Djembe »

The jetways do not desapear because i use AES.

Yesterday i did some test, i activate SODE again the exe.xml and i set again the SODE_Samples.xml in his place.

With SODE active i load UUEE and i check the SODE menu (Shift+minus and Shift+D)
The SODE menu tell me "No actions to trigger in 12km", i think because i have active AES comopatibility.

Then i go to exe.xml and i just change the "Disable" from False to true, for disable SODE.

Now i restart the pc and load FSX. SODE is desactivated, nothing show if i press Shift+minus and Shift+D.

Then i test again, i just load a plane in UUEE, then in slew mode i move it a few km out of the airport and i start to fly again to the airport. AGAIN the simulator stop for arround 5 seconds during the final app.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Please give me your processor clock speed and ram amount.

I can't think of anything at the airport that can pause a flight sim for 5 seconds... I guess in this case the best results would be given by using this method of troubleshooting: http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=330
Djembe
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Djembe »

My PC and FSX settings:

Intel i5 45705, 2.9GHz
16GB ram
w7 64 OS
Gforce GTX 750

Settings in FSX:

I fly pmdg 737 (only with 2d panel, never in VC)
ASN
Auto gen OFF
Trafic is all OFF
water effects OFF
testures max load 1024

It take me arround one year to settup all my FSX like i want, in balance between performance and graphics.

I have many payware airports from many developers, and i never have this "sim pause" with any other scenery.
For exemple i experience stuttering in the old aerosoft airport like EHAM, LEPA, LEBL. But is because this airports are not optimized, and many other have the same problem in this old mega airports from aerosoft.
Then i have Narita airport from simwings, smoth experience but some problem problem with VAS.
I have Tallin airport also, smoth experience and no problems. (And use SODE also)
I have Krakow, no problems as well.

I notice a few things: My pc start to work abnormaly hard second before and during the pause.
But do not have any stuttering before of after the pause, the experience is smooth.
And also important, this problem ONLY hapend the first time i open FSX after restart my PC. If i test one time, then restart FSX, the problem will not show. I need to restart the PC for new test.

In what folder do you want me to do the 'Elimination method'? Sheremetyevo X/ Scenery?
It will take a few because i need to restart the PC every test es i explain you.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Sheremetyevo X/Scenery, exactly.
2,9 GHz is actually extremely low... I mean EXTREMELY low. :wink:
3,5GHz is the minimal recommend hardware for our sceneries... I mean you can try flying on lower hardware but... the result won't be as a good as you wish it to be. It doesn't matter what type of processor you use - I mean how many cores it has. I would recommend to read this article: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w4wu3vqhf8jkm ... m.pdf?dl=1
Djembe
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Djembe »

Meaby the clock speed is low, but i do not have problems with airports from FlyTampa (Vienna, Copenhagen, Dubai, Athens), PIS (Chubu Centrair, Nagassaki, Taiwan, Manila), Aerosoft (Mallorca , Bergen, Heathrow, Vilnus, Innsbruck, Oslo, Yekaterinburg, Norlisk, Svalbard), imaginesim (Shanghai), taxi2gate (Hong Kong, Doha), MDesign (Domodedovo), Thai Creation (VTBD, Kathmandu, Macau), and a few more i foget.
Also from you Tallin and Krakow.

I discard a CDU speed or FSX config problem because i do not have this problem with all the other products.

I will try the 'Elimination method'.
aerobird
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by aerobird »

Czy instalator jest już kompatybilny z P3Dv3 ?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Będzie dopiero od wersji v2, pierwszy kwartał 2016.
Jest tam trochę zmian na lotnisku i trzeba zaktualizować (aktualizacja będzie darmowa).