And a new project will be... News and other stuff.

LOT994
50-99 posts
50-99 posts

Re: And a new project will be... News and other stuff.

Post by LOT994 »

Kiedy Wasze studio planuje wydać scenerie EPWA? :)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Na razie pracujemy nad lotniskami Newark i Tallinn a następnie Paine i być może Gdańsk.
Bigt
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Bigt

Post by Bigt »

So now that Microsoft has made the option available in the SDK, and you no longer need to create your own workarounds like Flytampa initially did, will you be adding the alternating orange/green colored centerline lighting on high speed exits at your airports such as the upcoming KEWR? At this point, Latinvfr, Flytampa, INISCene, WFScenery, Digital Designs, Aerosoft, SimWings, and others are already or are starting to add this in. Have you folks given it any further thought for KEWR? Your airports are good but for those of us who often have night landings, these kinds of things need to be a part of a payware scenery especially now that there is no excuse about the SDK not supporting it.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Bigt wrote: Thursday 17 Nov 2022, 11:09 the option available in the SDK
Thanks for asking! We always try to use any new features of the SDK and if it will work properly, we will definitely make use of it.
Bigt wrote: Thursday 17 Nov 2022, 11:09 any further thought for KEWR
We've always put a lot of emphasis on night lighting, and I feel like we've been pretty good at that so far, regardless of the type of sim. Regarding KEWR - please follow via our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drzewieckidesign/ - everything, that we are ready to share, will be posted there.
Bigt
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Bigt »

Martin_Starski wrote: Thursday 17 Nov 2022, 11:35
Bigt wrote: Thursday 17 Nov 2022, 11:09 the option available in the SDK
Thanks for asking! We always try to use any new features of the SDK and if it will work properly, we will definitely make use of it.
Bigt wrote: Thursday 17 Nov 2022, 11:09 any further thought for KEWR
We've always put a lot of emphasis on night lighting, and I feel like we've been pretty good at that so far, regardless of the type of sim. Regarding KEWR - please follow via our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drzewieckidesign/ - everything, that we are ready to share, will be posted there.
Thanks for the reply and I'm glad to hear you'll start doing this as you did in P3D! Great news.
tadeon
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: tadeon

Post by tadeon »

EPWA od FLY 2 HIGH nie dorównuje waszym produktom, czekamy na EPWA i Warsaw City od DD.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

tadeon wrote: Friday 18 Nov 2022, 22:17 EPWA od FLY 2 HIGH nie dorównuje waszym produktom,
Dziękujemy za miłe słowa - nieskromnie przyznamy, że znamy swoją wartość 😎
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Bigt wrote: Thursday 17 Nov 2022, 11:09 So now that Microsoft has made the option available in the SDK
Where did you get this information?
j.14
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Юрий

Post by j.14 »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Tuesday 15 Nov 2022, 04:17 Na razie pracujemy nad lotniskami Newark i Tallinn a następnie Paine i być może Gdańsk.
This is great to hear, Tallinn would be an instant buy for me! I had it for X-Plane, love flying around Baltics and right now really miss it in FS2020.
Bigt
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Bigt »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Wednesday 23 Nov 2022, 13:13
Bigt wrote: Thursday 17 Nov 2022, 11:09 So now that Microsoft has made the option available in the SDK
Where did you get this information?
Apologies as I'm only seeing this message now. I read it on a different developer's forum. I'll try and track it down.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Bigt wrote: Saturday 17 Dec 2022, 18:45 I'll try and track it down.
The point is that we didn't find this feature in SDK. Therefore, we asked about it via the Asobo forum, but it looks like it's still missing.
kcwolf
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: kc

Post by kcwolf »

Thanks for all your products, I think they are among the best there are.
Would you please consider working on a new KMCI in Kansas City, as they are about to complete the new airport.
Thanks for any considerations on this.

KC
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

All suggestions are appreciated, however at the current stage we are focused on the hitherto-created sceneries/locations.
FrequentFlyer
50-99 posts
50-99 posts
Name: FrequentFlyer

Post by FrequentFlyer »

I am looking forward to take off from EETN this year

There's only one thing that I would like to ask you for. Knowing your passion for the static aircraft I think it's right to assume that EETN will include a variety of statics as well. To be honest I am not totally against them either, I think EETN will certainly benefit from some wisely placed GA, bizjets, perhaps some cargo planes - and why not, some unique planes like a South African A320 that once went for the maintenance there.

But, please, can I ask you for the love of God not to not include any static aircraft at the jetway bridges next to the terminal? EETN doesn't have that much gates to spare and the place there will be tight. I am pretty sure that if you will have parked aircraft at the jetways, that won't make them active even after deactivating you'll get a lot of people coming to your thread only complaining about them. Why not instead leave the gates alone and let people enjoy the nicely crafted statics from afar while they are taxiing to your marvelous terminal. Instead of the complaints you'll get plenty of positive feedback and you'll plenty of time to relax and enjoy your well deserved glass of champagne 8)
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks for sharing your thoughts - I will forward your message to my colleagues responsible for this project.