Polish Airports vol.1 X

Latest version: v5.1 (2020)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: Polish Airports vol.1 X

Post by Martin_Starski »

Na chwile obecna nie planujemy zadnych aktualizacji dla wersji pod P3D.
Andre
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Andre

Post by Andre »

Hallo Sir
I by the polish Airport 1 X in EPKT is the ILS not working. I land on the Taxiway not on the Rwy
Is the BGL Datei Def? Update ?
Please help me

Andre
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi Andre.
Which aircraft do you use? Perhaps you need to update the AIRAC cycle in your airplane.
Andre
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Andre

Post by Andre »

Hallo my Aaircraft is PMDG B737 or 738 my Cycle 2211

I update the Navid data in my P3d Sim

The New BGL datei is from 2022 and old 2019

Andre
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, which version of our scenery have you installed? (it should be visible in the first page of the installer).

Something leads your plane to the former runway which is now the taxiway. It might be caused by old AIRAC in your plane, but my understanding is that you have it updated.

The other option - you might have the AFCAD conflict (multiple instances). For example, traffic add-ons have their own AFCADs.

The another option - update the navaids of your simulator (not the plane). There is a donationware update for navaids and ILS data here: http://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html or payware version - fsaerodata.
Joe91
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Danil

Post by Joe91 »

Krielkip wrote: Tuesday 08 Feb 2022, 16:19 Landing on EPKT rwy 27 the localizer 109.9 and course 265 degr. leads to the taxiway instead of the runway! How can I repair this issue?

Regards,

Hans
Have the same problem. How can i check for the other afcad? but its look like i have only 1, by DD))
Any chance for a fix and for a new RW numbers? I mean 08/26.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

There must be another addon, which afcad file is being treated by your sim with a higher priority. It might be the other scenery or AI traffic addon. And last but not least - it might be that due to any reason a default afcad is in use - in such a case it should help to update the navaids of your simulator (see my last post below).

Regarding a change of runways numbering, generally we don't update the fsx / p3d versions, but let me check with my colleagues.
Joe91
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Joe91 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Monday 23 Jan 2023, 07:13 There must be another addon, which afcad file is being treated by your sim with a higher priority. It might be the other scenery or AI traffic addon. And last but not least - it might be that due to any reason a default afcad is in use - in such a case it should help to update the navaids of your simulator (see my last post below).

Regarding a change of runways numbering, generally we don't update the fsx / p3d versions, but let me check with my colleagues.
Its look like i found the solution. There is a default ils which leads to former RW( now taxiway). Ive updatged default APX53140.bgl and changed for IKTO ILS indentificator in DD afcad file. If you need - i can post it somewhere here- or just send to you. Cause its look like, a lot of people have this problem.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

You can post your files here as a ZIP file.
Joe91
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Joe91 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Monday 23 Jan 2023, 17:34 You can post your files here as a ZIP file.
OK)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tarzan
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Luca

Post by Tarzan »

Hello everybody,

I am currently on a business trip and flew to Katowice. There I noticed that the new glass buildings are a lot further back than in the scenery.

I often have the problem in the simulator that the luggage loaders do not drive properly to the plane because they collide with the building. Is it possible for you to move the buildings backwards, as it is in real life?

In the attached screenshot, you can see in the red circle where the building is in real and the blue circle is symbols where the building is in the Sim.

Is there a way for you guys to adjust this?

Kind regards

Luca
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello Luca.
Please provide the in-sim picture for comparison as according to our sources, all the objects are placed exactly as in the real world, which is also confirmed by our screenshots.

Tarzan
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Luca

Post by Tarzan »

Hey Stanislaw,

Thank you for your fast reply.

If you take a closer look at your screenshot which is again attached you see that the glass bridge building is not connected to the road. It stands more faced to the taxiway if you know what I mean.
I’m Reality it is directly on the „road“ which is next to the terminal. There is no space between the road and the small buildings.

Do you understand what I mean. It’s kinda difficult to explain. 😅
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Please do not quote full posts. :wink:

Frankly, I am not sure what you mean... According to ortho, the proportions are perfect.

Perhaps the road itself might be a bit off, but this is how it was before it got repainted and moved. The scenery was released more than 3 years ago after all. :wink:

Anyway, we have no plans of working on any Prepar3D content in the near future.
hisham
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by hisham »

Hi
After installing the airports Polish Vol1, the Jetways in EPGD are missing , why that ?? ; though I have latest SODE & the FSX configuration is dense
thanks