DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

EETN Tallinn v2 X

Post by DD Stanislaw »

EETN Tallinn v2 X by Drzewiecki Design
http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodEETN_X.htm

English and Polish discussion and support in this topic / Dyskusja po polsku i po angielsku w tym temacie.

ImageImageImage
eke2000
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

waiting full version

Post by eke2000 »

Ok,we look forward to the full version. Not yet in stores FSX/P3Dv2 version (demo version is available).We hope that soon is also full version in stores!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The full version is expected to be available today.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

It's available on simmarket from now on - seems to be a great scenery :)
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
PatrickZ
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by PatrickZ »

I've bought it immediately.
seam1977
100-199 posts
100-199 posts

Post by seam1977 »

Dzieki za Talin Staszku ,Tallin juz grzeje polke na moim twardzielu.Teraz Warszawa,daj znac na forum co slychac w tej sprawie,pozdrawiam,Slawek :wink:
ps:wypad do Warszawy sie nie udal ,jak wiesz wczesniej sie wsteonie umawialismy ale nie moglem ...wyzsza koniecznosc,ale co sie odwlecze to nie uciecze :D
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I'm not sure whether it's caused by Tallinn X scenery (it can be only my individual problem), but after installation I had a problem with EZDOK as it didn't want to start with FSX. But after using the option "registry components" in EZCA config, everything works ok now.

Using the shortcut SHIFT+D, it also automatically opens the EZDOK panel, of coure together with the window of scenery's animations. It also can be solved by changing the shortcut in EZDOK studio - see options.
Panman
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by Panman »

I had the same problem. EZDOK would not start with FSX neither would GSX...
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Yes, it's a pity that GSX cannot work together with the scenery's animations at the same time.

BTW: after installation of this scenery or using your animations for the first time, GSX doesn't want to start working, even at the other airports and even if FSX is opened again. Reinstall is needed...

But after reinstalling GSX,it can be used all the time. Now using GSX in Tallinn means that the respective jetway is disappear - that's all.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I know about the GSX incompatibility, that is why it is described in the product's description under Compatibility. The animation system seems to use the same FSX variables that GSX does. Maybe there is a chance that this can be somehow fixed in the future but I cannot guarantee this now as this system is generally quite new to us. It has more great options though, like automatic season switching and countless possible conditional animations, so I believe we will try implementing it in our future products as well (already implemented into Sheremetyevo). This system is actually powered by SODE , something that is very new to FS developers. I believe it still has plenty of undiscovered features.

The shortcut (Shift+D) has been chosen because of our company name, but I guess any keyboard shortcut would be potentially in a conflict with something else. Shift+D is responsible for cargo drop in default FS (something most of us don't use) so it seemed to be the best option. You can always assign a different shortcut for EZDOC while our shortcut is unchangable even for us.

So once again:
Currently EETN Tallin X is not compatible with GSX (Ground Services X). Either GSX or our jetways will be displayed - they cannot work simultaneously.
Heigo
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by Heigo »

Dear All,

Issues that we (several pilots from Estonia) have found so far:

1) Tallinn X installation will make GSX unusable at all other airports (reinstall is required).
Seems to be problem with AFCAD - Tallinn EETN.bgl. GSX engine crashes. So it means that after Tallinn X installation, GSX is not usable at all, even in Australia.

2) Gates are not usable with GSX (they disappear).
Seems to be a problem with Tallinn gates only, since they do work in all other default and 3rd party add-ons.

3) Trees and autogen south of the airport disappears (ground polygon exclude area is too big). Possible solution: http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/thread ... ack.11029/

Similar issue (with add-on treeline present) is even seen on official screenshot: http://secure.simmarket.com/images/prod ... etn_18.jpg

http://flyjh.lennusimu.net/images/pilt1.jpg

4) Airport and runway lights are not visible sometimes, confirmed in DX9 and DX10.

http://flyjh.lennusimu.net/images/pilt2.jpg

5) Panaviatic hanger doors are "locked" open, Shift+D window does not close or open them.

That is all for the beginning :)
SAS407
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by SAS407 »

I have problems both with GSX and EZCA and now I want to uninstall EETN and corresponding programs but I don´t know how, even if I disabled the scenery FSX still open the DD menu when pressing Shift+D. What folders, dll files etc should be deleted?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

The dedicated uninstaller is currently under construction. Simply removing some files might not resolve those GSX problems - we don't even know what they come from (I don't own GSX). Anyway it was reported to me that using the "Repair" GSX option makes it work again.

Our jetways behave differently since this technology is probably used for the first time in commercial add-ons.

AFAIK the only problem with EZ camera is the same keyboard shortcut? Can you change it in EZ?
SAS407
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by SAS407 »

DD Stanislaw wrote:The dedicated uninstaller is currently under construction. Simply removing some files might not resolve those GSX problems - we don't even know what they come from (I don't own GSX). Anyway it was reported to me that using the "Repair" GSX option makes it work again.

Our jetways behave differently since this technology is probably used for the first time in commercial add-ons.

AFAIK the only problem with EZ camera is the same keyboard shortcut? Can you change it in EZ?
I found out the problem why UT2, ezca and GSX didn´t start..the exe.xml (C:\Users\Niclas\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX) with command lines for ezca, UT2 and couatl(gsx) were empty except for command lines for SODE. It seems that SODE deleted my existing file when I installed EETN.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

There is such file indeed in our installer - I had no idea that the same file might be used by other programs. Thank you for this suggestion.