Latest version: v2.4 (2020)

sunnya
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Sunny

Re: EETN Tallinn v2 X

Post by sunnya »

Hi Guys,
Do you have a download link for the full version of EETN? I purchased it through FSPilotShop and apparently my download link has already expired.

Thanks
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello Sunny.
Please contact the vendor directly, they should be able to assist you.
sunnya
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by sunnya »

Thanks. I understand. The problem is that this store wants to charge m e $4.95 for giving me redownload link. I think this is ridiculous for something that I already bought. Anyways, I will figure it out. I just found out my Krakow link has also expired :cry:
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I know they do, but have you actually contacted them?
sunnya
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by sunnya »

I have a ticket submitted yes, so I am waiting to hear back. I actually had copies of the scenery but my Backup HDD failed. Fingers crossed they will give me a download link for free :)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

There is a chance they might indeed.
sunnya
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by sunnya »

Hi Stanislav,
I just wanted to let you know that the guys from FSPilotshop did not even bother replying to my ticket. I find that really unprofessional. The least they could say is no. Now I wonder if you have some kind of solution for downloading the files or I am forced to pay the $5 fee to get a redownload link activated. Just so you know I have found a copy of Tallinn v2 on my other HDD so I actually only need Krakow and I can post in the Warsaw thread if you want me to... One thing for sure, I will not buy a single thing from FSPilotshop anymore. Thanks.
sunnya
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by sunnya »

Correction from my post above. I only need Warsaw. Sorry for the confusion, I mixed up the airports in Poland :D
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Do you have any order # or some details of your account at the store? If so, please send them to me via e-mail, I will try to write them myself.
w6kd
0-1 posts
0-1 posts

Post by w6kd »

The reason that GSX jetway control does not work with EETN is you have different names for the gates defined in the compiled sdx file (Gate_A) and the airport (ADE/AFX) file (Gate).

If you rename the terminal gates to Gate_A in ADE GSX control works, or if you write an xml/sdx that uses "Gate" rather than Gate_A that also works. But GSX requires they be the same in order to interface with the SODE jetways.

Regards

Bob Scott
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks for the info - we will consider this change in the next update. In the meantime you may also consider the Cartayna configuration GSX files that have been created for our EETN scenery: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index. ... 008.0.html
Drzewiecki Design Customer Support
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

SODE VGDS compatibility file - experimental (for EETN)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5uel5lncp8n4e ... dx.7z?dl=1

The file goes to C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\sdx\DrzewieckiDesign .

There 2 versions included - static and no-static.
gusmor
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Gustavo

Re: EETN Tallinn v2 X Ortho

Post by gusmor »

Hi every one ! Yesterda I Bought Tallinn V2. P3d V4, great stuff really, thanks for that. I have some great Ortho tiles for Estonia, the one for Tallinn got replaced by the ortho tile that is coming with the scenery. I am looking the way how to make transparent or delete the ortho tile that is coming with the scenery, because it is low resolution. Does any one knows how to do this ?
thanks for your time and help
//Gustavo
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello Gustavo.
Orthophoto is usually the largest file in the Scenery folder of a product so you can simply try deactivating that one. Please note that your own orthophoto might not be compatible with our product in terms of the placement though (but might actually be too).
gusmor
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Gustavo

Post by gusmor »

Hi !!! Yes i did that i took it out from the folder just that file (Talin_FotosceneryX.bgl) the ortho went away but also the buildings, houses etc etc i guess everything, but the airport was ok. So put back the file, maybe i did wrong, i guess when you say deactivate means move out from the folder, but maybe there is another way, just let me know please. Any way so put back the file run aging. One thing that i note when i run your product and my ortho tile is when im flying over Tallinn i get boths orthos blended, first i see the scenery with your ortho then is coming at the same time my ortho, i took a pic will atach it here. Any way i guess i will keep your ortho, just to make life easier, but i would like to use my ortho for the rest of the area, but at the moment looks a bit crazy as i say they both got blended, please let me know if you know the cause, thanks for your time
//Gustavo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.