UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

dron960
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Andrew

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Post by dron960 »

Thank you very much for your help, replacing your file helped, well, I will fly.)))
Only on the latest Jeppesen schemes, runway 6C approach lights should not have TDZ landing zone lights, but there are.
With respect
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Probably Jepessen is wrong!
:D
fly_forest
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Forest

Post by fly_forest »

Hello, there is a problem with UUEE. At night, there are flashes near the lighting poles (this is clearly visible in the 1st and 2nd screenshots) If disable dynamic lighting in the simulator settings, then the lights still remain (3rd screenshots). What could be the problem? UUEE version 2.4.0. from ORBX Store.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

To be very honest we have no idea - we are not able to replicate such problem. Which sim? Last scenery version installed with admin rights? Where our scenery is placed in the scenery library? Any other addons for this area? If you remove our scenery, such flashes disappears, right?
fly_forest
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by fly_forest »

Sim Prepar3D 5.2 hotfix 1. The installation was via the ORBX Central client, which was launched with administrator rights. ORBX offers 2 installation options: Sim folder and ORBX library. I tried to install install in both options, but I didn't notice any difference. Of the add-ons, DD Moscow city and ORBX Global Base are installed. Yes, when deleted, everything disappears.(screenshot 1)
fly_forest
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by fly_forest »

Reinstalled the sim, installed UUEE immediately, but the problem still did not go away... But I noticed something: when approaching the airport, while the UUEE is not fully loaded, the dynamic light is working properly and there are no highlights. (screenshot 1) As soon as the UUEE is loaded to the end, the highlights appear again... (screenshots 2 and 3)
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I believe this is not the dynamic lighting that you have installed. To me, it looks more like "standard" (FSX-style) lights that were used earlier.
fly_forest
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by fly_forest »

Maybe. But at the same time I did not choose which lights to install. Everything was installed automatically. Everything I can control is shown in the screenshot. So I don't know how to fix it))
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

This looks really strange. Maybe something is wrong with the ORBX installer, but so far no-one reported the similar problem. Are dynamic lights work properly in case of the other sceneries?
fly_forest
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by fly_forest »

I'm tired of fighting with prepar3d v5, installed v4 and I'm happy, everything works there without problems 8) Yes, it worked at some airports, but not at some either...
slavikrussia
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by slavikrussia »

-Good afternoon. There is a problem. Airline codes are not correctly spelled out in your AFCAD. As a result, the new TERMINAL C is empty, although only AFL should park there. I tried to adjust the name of the parking lots myself through the AFX program, but after saving UUEE_AD, the Default Terminal F building appears in the simulator, against the background of the costume (your) building. The problem manifests itself even if you rename just one parking lot and save the file. What can we do?
-В вашем афкаде не верно прописаны коды авиакомпаний. В итоге новый терминал С пустой, хотя там должен парковаться только AFL. Пробовал сам корректировать наименование парковок через программу AFX, но после сохранения UUEE_AD в симуляторе появляется Дефолтное здание Терминала F, на фоне костомного (вашего) здания. Проблема проявляется, даже если переименовать всего одну парковку и сохранить файл.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, to be very honest we haven't enough human resources to cover all users' requests and wishes. Especially now with new projects, MSFS frequent updates we got our hands full. On the other hand we have very low sale of P3D products, so it's hard to say what will happen in the future. If you are able to create such special AFCAD, you may send it to us via Email and we will give the approval for the such modification and share with the community. Otherwise we are not able to do anything with it right now.
slavikrussia
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by slavikrussia »

Thank you Martin for the feedback. I will prepare the afcad file, please send your email.
slavikrussia
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by slavikrussia »

Афкад с правками
slavikrussia
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by slavikrussia »

Tell me where is the file with the default scenery UUEE or the name of the file?