Latest version: v2.3 (2020)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X V2

Post by Martin_Starski »

Christoph112233 wrote: Monday 27 Dec 2021, 11:20 no Apron Lights at night
Hi, I checked in p3d v5.3 and everything seems to work fine (see below). Do you have maybe some kind of non-standard location of your scenery or any other addons that might interfere with our scenery?

alpet
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Alexander

Post by alpet »

Hello guys,

By some reason I can't get GSX working with your scenery for P3Dv5. When I try to start GSX at some stand it sends a message that "This parking is isolated. Ground services are not available".

Looking at GSX customization menu, afcad path and it's name looks correct (I'm using the one you uploade to this forum a few pages ago), customization file is provided by designer (as it's said on the left).

Also I cannot customize handling and catering providers because custom texture uploading button [...] is inactive...

Any ideas?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

To be very honest I've never heard about this message. I'm afraid this questions should be put on the FSDT forum - maybe they will be able to determine the cause of this issue.
Christoph112233
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Christoph

Post by Christoph112233 »

I tried the file you mentioned and put it into the P3D Effects Folder but still: No Apron Lights, unfortunately :(
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

To be honest I have no idea how to help you because in my case apron lights are working without any issues.
BTW: Where have you bought it? From which store?
Do you have any other scenery from Drzewiecki Design? Apron lights are ok there?
And one more question - any other addons for this region? Maybe something else interferes with our scenery.
Christoph112233
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Christoph

Post by Christoph112233 »

Hello Martin!

Alright, I see, thank you for being honest - I really appreciate!

1.) I bought it from SimMarket

2.) Yes I have other Sceneries by Drzewiecki Design, for example Tallinn/EETN and Warsaw/EPWA. The Apron Lights work there, although the edges are pretty sharp. So the light doesnt fade out to dark with increasing distance from the lamp. Instead, its a sharp edge.

3.) The only AddOn I have for the Moscow Area along with Sheremetyevo/UEE by DD. is Moscow City X, also by DD. Thats it.

Another hint that my help to investigate the issue: At other Airports where I have working Apron Lights (Vienna/FlyTampa, Skopje/ORBX, etc.): It only works when I load the sim with current position at one of these airports, but it doesnt work if I arrive at those airports, regardless of which airport I departed from.

Best regards!

Yours, Christoph
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Christoph112233 wrote: Friday 07 Jan 2022, 16:28 At other Airports where I have working Apron Lights (Vienna/FlyTampa, Skopje/ORBX, etc.): It only works when I load the sim
So it looks like a general problem with P3D, but it applies to some specific users. This sounds strange and I'm not fully sure if we are able to solve this issue easily.

I found many topics about this issue in net and about sceneries from many different developers - for example here: https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threa ... ed.445678/
It was mentioned something about the dynamic lights fx controller, but this is still not fully clear time. I will talk to my colleagues but to be honest I would expect that Lockheed Martin solves the general problem.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Christoph112233 wrote: Wednesday 05 Jan 2022, 14:16 tried the file you mentioned
Can you do the test with the attached effects files? Please unzip and copy them to Effects folder. Let us know about the result, please.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alpet
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by alpet »

Hi guys,

I have two questions re P3Dv5 version.

First question - after the latest Envshade update SODE jetways seem to be a bit transparent. Is it something you could handle or should it be addressed to SODE developers only?

Second question - dynamic lights in P3Dv5 version is too bright, from my opinion, however the biggest concern is that they do not illuminate aircraft properly but only appron (so aircraft is much darker than appron which is of course looks weird). Is it possible to update dynamic lights in your scenery to the latest P3Dv5 standards?

Thank you.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

alpet wrote: Monday 24 Jan 2022, 17:54 after the latest Envshade update
In such the case I would contact with TOGA projects, because it seems that their addon is interfering.
alpet wrote: Monday 24 Jan 2022, 17:54 dynamic lights in P3Dv5 version is too bright
[...]. This is a very individual thing - for some users, the lights are too dark, for some - too bright. [...] Please also take into account the fact that there are different graphic cards, monitor settings, graphic setting and different tastes, which we are not able to satisfy fully.
alpet wrote: Monday 24 Jan 2022, 17:54 do not illuminate aircraft properly
This issue might be relating to the planes supporting PBR - take a look into this post and give me a feedback: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=469&p=20162&hilit=d ... pbr#p20162
alpet
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by alpet »

Martin_Starski wrote: Tuesday 25 Jan 2022, 08:14 In such the case I would contact with TOGA projects, because it seems that their addon is interfering.
They keep silence, also I don't see too many replies with the same issue... only a few people got the bug...
Martin_Starski wrote: Tuesday 25 Jan 2022, 08:14 This issue might be relating to the planes supporting PBR - take a look into this post and give me a feedback: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=469&p=20162&hilit=d ... pbr#p20162
Unfortunately, no changes at all when I replaced current Effects with the files provided via the link.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I am afraid we are not able to help.
alpet
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by alpet »

Martin_Starski wrote: Thursday 27 Jan 2022, 22:30 I am afraid we are not able to help.
Even with dynamic lights & effects in your scenery which do not work with FS Labs A320 PBR materials?
DoppelWhopperPropper
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: DoppelWhopperPropper

Post by DoppelWhopperPropper »

Hello.

I bought and installed the above scenery today. During the installation, I deselected everything that somehow impacted performance (since I had read something like that before). After a test flight from Leipzig to Moscow I had an out of memory. I then restarted the FSX and got back down in Moscow and after starting the engines and taxiing to the 24L again an Out Of Memory. Tried the whole thing 5 times now and it doesn't get any better. No HD grass/snow/asphalt textures was selected. Textures 1024MB, no static traffic. Aircraft with which the OOM happened. PMDG777/737, Aerosoft Airbus and Majestic Q400. After i deselect the Szenery there are no OOM.

I have an I7 Quad Core with 8GB Ram, a GTX760 and Win8.1.

So I can't use the scenery correctly and waste my money. I deinstalled the UUEE Scenery. Any Chance to get my money back.

Kind regards Andy Wedemeyer
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Firstly you can check the following guidebook: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w4wu3vqhf8jkm ... m.pdf?dl=0

FSX is 32bit application, that's why OOM takes place, especially if you have many active addons in the respective region,which might be demanding due to autogen. Maybe you can deactivate some addons in the nearby area?

I don't know your sim settings, but you can try to reduce them and see if there is any difference. I'm afraid your GPU is rather weak, so there is not much to expect.

TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD in fsx.cfg is 1024 for sure? Maybe it's worth to rebuild fsx.cfg (always do a backup).

And last but not least - AI Traffic - place reduce to minimum.
DoppelWhopperPropper wrote: Saturday 19 Feb 2022, 18:49 Any Chance to get my money back.
Sure but you need to apply to your store.