Post by CaptainTibbs »

Yeah pretty much
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: New York City X

Post by DD Stanislaw »

I guess we would need to have a TeamViewer session to see that ourselves.
CaptainTibbs
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: CaptainTibbs

Post by CaptainTibbs »

Okay great so how would I be able to set that up?

I've got Teamviewer installed but for obvious reasons I don't want to post the link for it in here.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Please write to our company Email address that can be found here: http://www.drzewiecki-design.net/c.htm
CaptainTibbs
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by CaptainTibbs »

There isn't an email link on that site. The only email listed clearly says "no customer support". So which address do I send this email to?
CaptainTibbs
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by CaptainTibbs »

Also an update. Now none of your guys installers seem to be working and that's despite about 3GB of available space being left in the main drive my simulator is on.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Well, in this case, it is obvious that something on your system is blocking those installers from installing the files. I really have no idea what that might be but you have received our suggestions above. Something from that should probably be the reason, but the issue is such a non-standard one that it is difficult to say for sure.
CaptainTibbs
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by CaptainTibbs »

Yeah. I have taken those suggestions into account and none of them have solved the problem annoyingly.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

But please also take into consideration our point of view - you are the only person reporting such problem with our installers. Otherwise there should be hundreds of similar reports here. It's really hard to solve the problem, which we cannot replicate and there is even no anchor point.
CaptainTibbs
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by CaptainTibbs »

That's completely understandable and yeah fair enough but there's always a first time for everything.

I've thought of a workaround to this dilemma here. If I provide receipts of the sceneries that I have bought would you guys be able to send me the sceneries directly for me to install manually? It might not be the ideal way to solve the problem but from what I can see the only files it adds are the scenery folder itself and then an addon xml document, and it gives me the option to put those sceneries into my specific scenery folder in my other drive to maximize available space.

At this stage I'm pretty sure we've exhausted other options but I certainly can't think of anything else to try.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, to be very honest we do not want to do such exceptions, especially as our installers give many different options to install (statics, etc.).
But theoretically you should be able to do it on your own, but using the other PC and then copy the respective files to your PC.
Last but not least - you are always able to apply for the refund from the store, where you bought your scenery - in your very specific case we will have nothing against.
CaptainTibbs
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by CaptainTibbs »

Hey guys,

I'd like to take you guys up on the Teamviewer offer. I'm 99% sure whatever my issue with the installers has to be related to something specific to my system, but because I'm not a computer whizz I have no way of knowing exactly what it is. I'd be happy to coordinate something because I do genuinely like the sceneries of yours that I have bought and I do want to be able to fly in and out of them.

Thanks,
Blake
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi. I've sent you a message via e-mail.

[edit] Issue fixed.
Reason - not enough space on the drive.
mafeistswiss
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Martin

Re: New York City X - BLACK building

Post by mafeistswiss »

Hello everybody,

first of all - happy new year and all the best for 2022!

I bought New York City and also JFk Scenery for my P3dv5.3 - installation and first flight over the city done - nice sceneries!
attached please find some screenshots which my Co- Pilot made. What is the reason that not all buildings are not illuminated - they are dark - not always the same buildings and sometimes dark buildings are suddenly illuminated.

thanks for a feeedback
regards
Martin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, to be very honest we've never faced this problem. Did you have good performance? Do you have any cfg tweaks in your sim? Maybe it's something caused by the last version of P3D, but this is only my very general suspicion. I will try to take a look into this in next few days.