Moscow City XP

Latest version: v1.1 (2016)

Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Re: Moscow City XP

Post by Martin_Starski »

Ok, but do you have any kind of problem with the scenery? Is there any issue apart from the error?
Jbellema
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: JONAS

Post by Jbellema »

Yes, the problem is, that the area of the airport is completely empty. There are no buildings or anything like that
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

First of all your problem is referring to UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo XP V2, so it should be posted in the following thread: viewtopic.php?t=286

Secondly, according to your log.txt file, it looks like you have no SAM plugin & SAM library installed and this is the cause of your problem. You can take a look here: viewtopic.php?t=509

By the way - for Moscow City X I also see some missing entries in the scenery_packs.ini file for this product. Please check the manual and move all respective folders into your X-Plane\Custom
Scenery folder. Afterwards don't forget to rebuild the scenery_packs.ini to have the right order.
jharris1993
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Jim

Post by jharris1993 »

I have purchased the Moscow city and Sheremetovo airport addons for both MSFS and XP-11, and after some tweaking, (in XP-11), to get the scenery layers organized so that Simheaven Europe and Moscow City don't step on each other, things work wonderfully!

All I need is this to be available for XP-12. . . . Then my joy would be complete!
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

And then XP13, XP14... :mrgreen: :twisted: :roll: