NY Airports v2 X

Latest version: v2.6 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: NY Airports v2 X

Post by DD Stanislaw »

This is a mesh conflict with another scenery.
Do you have any AI traffic addons?
united1987
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: ual1987

Post by united1987 »

Yes I do. I’m currently using UTLIVE . I haven’t installed anything around that area. I have installed airports in South America recently which Would be weird to me if that’s Sahara causing it.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Please note, that AI packages often provide AFCAD files with them, which may result in a conflict.
iskander11

Post by iskander11 »

Hello
Today i installed KEWR and KJFK demo versions and i have a huge problem.
Whenever i spawn at KEWR or KJFK simconnect and fsuipc stop working and all my payware aircrafts stop working as well because theres no simconnect or fsuipc.
It only happens at KEWR or KJFK, i tested with many other airports and they work fine
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, can you provide more details, please? For example which sim version are we talking about? What does it mean that they stop working? Everything is frozen?

I'm not sure how our scenery might interfere with fsuipc and simconnect - I don't remember such reports from the past. The only thing that comes to my mind is SODE, but you talk about demo versions :roll: Theoretically you can check if SODE is registered and if there is a required simconnect - everything is described in the SODE user guide available here: https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?page_id=9
udidwht
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: udidwht

Post by udidwht »

united1987 wrote: Saturday 12 Mar 2022, 11:10 Yes I do. I’m currently using UTLIVE . I haven’t installed anything around that area. I have installed airports in South America recently which Would be weird to me if that’s Sahara causing it.
Did you resolve this? And was it related to UTlive?

Anyone know if UTlive AFCAD file/s conflict with 3rd party airport add-ons?

Is the following location where UTlive keeps it AFCAD files?

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Flight One Software\utLive\Flight Plans
iskander11

Post by iskander11 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Thursday 17 Mar 2022, 23:04 Hi, can you provide more details, please? For example which sim version are we talking about? What does it mean that they stop working? Everything is frozen?

I'm not sure how our scenery might interfere with fsuipc and simconnect - I don't remember such reports from the past. The only thing that comes to my mind is SODE, but you talk about demo versions :roll: Theoretically you can check if SODE is registered and if there is a required simconnect - everything is described in the SODE user guide available here: https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?page_id=9
Sim is FSX Deluxe with SP2

How i came to conclusion that NY airports are the problem:
I spawn at EGLL with PMDG 777, do a circuit around the airport and land to make sure everything is working. It works.
I dont close the sim but go to another airport for example LOWW, i do circuits, everything works.
I then go to KEWR and nothing works, HAT Switch on my joystick stops working, sim doesnt detect throttle, i go to EZCA panel and it says "waiting for simconnect" which means that at the moment i spawned at KEWR, simconnect disconnected for some reason.

I tried switching to default aircraft and they do work but thats because they dont require simconnect or fsuipc.

I reinstalled fsuipc and simconnect, deleted fsx.cfg and let sim create a new one, so far nothing i've tried works.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi. There is no interaction between our products and Simconnect. Something else has to be causing that issue.
udidwht
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: udidwht

Post by udidwht »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Saturday 12 Mar 2022, 11:32 Please note, that AI packages often provide AFCAD files with them, which may result in a conflict.
FYI....

He's (united1987) using UTlive

UT Live doesn't include ANY afcads or modified airport files. Ideally, for 3rd party airports, you want to use user edited afcads/ADEs as they are commonly MUCH better than those provided by the dev, but that really all depends on the dev.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks for sharing this info - on the other hand, that doesn't change the fact that our products have no meaning for fsuipc or simconnect. It must be something different that is causing this issue.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

udidwht wrote: Saturday 19 Mar 2022, 20:06 user edited afcads/ADEs as they are commonly MUCH better than those provided by the dev
:mrgreen:
KGO148

Post by KGO148 »

Hi,

Ater installing I don't see any grass but concrete instead, how can this be solved please?

I'm using P3DV4

thanks in advance for your help

KevinG
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Have you made any changes to the AFCAD or replaced it with another file?
DirtyF16
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Danny

Post by DirtyF16 »

Hello - please see the picture. Any reason why GSX isn't seeing JFK's AFCAD?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DirtyF16
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Danny

Post by DirtyF16 »

and even with JFK jetways.bdg.OFF and jetways.lb.bdg.OFF, I still have double jetways?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.