Latest version: v1.3 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: Chicago City X

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
The correct way would be to uninstall both and reinstall Airports only.
Flugkapitan
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Flugkapitan

Post by Flugkapitan »

Thank you!
StevenTLantz
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: SteveL

Re: Chicago City X - missing textures

Post by StevenTLantz »

I noticed that Ryan Field stadium and a couple of buildings next to it are white. Also the U.S. Postal Service building SW of downtown is also white with no textures. The textures seem to be missing in the Lite Pack. Can you send those to me to add to the texture folder?
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello StevenTLantz.
Can you provide some screenshots of that, please?
StevenTLantz
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Re: Chicago City X - missing textures

Post by StevenTLantz »

Here's the screenshots. Ryan Field stadium is just west of the Baha'i Temple (visible in the background). There are a couple of buildings near the stadium that are also missing textures. The U.S. Postal Service building is SW of the Sears Tower (visible in the background). There are a couple of buildings next to it that are also missing textures. Your scenery is so jaw-dropping beautiful I hate to have it spoiled by a couple of missing textures. Thank you for your help! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks - it's noted and we will take a look into this as soon as the new updated version will be coming.
StevenTLantz
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by StevenTLantz »

Awesome! Let me know when the update is available. I also wanted to call to your attention some missing night textures for some of the buildings downtown (see attachments).

The following texture files were also missing in the Lite package:

CHI_MB_03
CHI_MB_03_LM
CHI_MN_33
CHI_MN_33_LM

I ran across them in another forum entry and added them to my textures folder, and now they look great!

Just want to say I wish I had a dollar for every time I said WOW looking at your incredibly detailed sceneries! I have the Seattle-X City and Airports and was totally blown away by the Boeing plants (I have toured both Renton and Everett plants). I have built my own sceneries in FS2004 so I can truly appreciate the amount of time and effort it takes to create sceneries with a high level of detail, and thanks to your optimizing techniques, my 10-year-old computer can still handle it all just fine. You deserve top awards for your beautiful work!!! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Very nice to hear such words - thanks a lot! If you have not done so yet, please write your opinion in the store in which you purchased our scenery.
StevenTLantz
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by StevenTLantz »

It will be my pleasure to give your sceneries glowing reviews! :D
Can't wait to purchase your NY-X sceneries!!!
LifeFlight1
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Mike

Post by LifeFlight1 »

Good morning everyone I recently experienced some serious issues with my Chicago City x scenery, for whatever reason Gotlieb medical center completely when dark on me after rerunning the installer. Try to rerun it again and now almost half the city is black no night textures. Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks, kindly :cry: I am using Fsx deluxe 86 bit system.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Do you have standard or steam version?

Can you show the issues via screenshots, please?

If everything was ok, some other sim or scenery changes should have impact to our scenery - have you updated any addons or changed something in FSX recently?Have you checked if our scenery has the highest priority?
LifeFlight1
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by LifeFlight1 »

:) Thank you so much for getting back, I am pulling my hair out over here trying to figure out exactly what I did wrong. All I remember is trying to rerun the installer in an attempt to get Gotileib medical center to work properly. I am using the standard version of FSX. And I'm not too sure about priorities can you explain further? . I will work on getting you a screenshot of the issue.
LifeFlight1
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by LifeFlight1 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Friday 15 Oct 2021, 17:57 Do you have standard or steam version?

Can you show the issues via screenshots, please?

If everything was ok, some other sim or scenery changes should have impact to our scenery - have you updated any addons or changed something in FSX recently?Have you checked if our scenery has the highest priority?
Unfortunately everytime I try to upload, the system is telling me my pics are too large. But it definitely looks like a texture issue. But then again I'm not an expert at troubleshooting bugs. Thanks again.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

LifeFlight1 wrote: Friday 15 Oct 2021, 23:15 about priorities
I mean the Scenery Library - is our scenery on top and this have the highest priority? What other addons do you have, which might have impact to this area?
LifeFlight1 wrote: Saturday 16 Oct 2021, 07:26 pics are too large
Please use this tool to add the screenshots here (as bb code): https://imgbb.com/
LifeFlight1
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by LifeFlight1 »

https://ibb.co/s1w5RjG. Yes its on top Martin. No other sceneries in that area that may conflict. :)