Latest version: v1.0 (2019)

StefanKo
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Steve

Re: Chicago Airports XP

Post by StefanKo »

WHY THERE IS STILL NO UPDATE????

the Potholes in KORD still exist, even I do apply the mesh update file you put in this forum. But no change. How can it be that this issue is not being fixed???

Regards Steve
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
StefanKo
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by StefanKo »

StefanKo wrote: Sunday 05 Nov 2023, 05:41 WHY THERE IS STILL NO UPDATE????

the Potholes in KORD still exist, even I do apply the mesh update file you put in this forum. But no change. How can it be that this issue is not being fixed???

Regards Steve
I Added another screenshot this is with the fix KORD_HARD_MESH file. This bug is so obvious. why the dev does not care???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

First of all, I do not understand why you had to write 3 posts and use the uppercase letters :roll:
StefanKo wrote: Sunday 05 Nov 2023, 00:00 Does this still work? When do you think will you work on your X-Plane sceneries to make them fit for version 12?
Yes, the respective fix solved the issue for many users (viewtopic.php?p=20486#p20486)
There are no precise plans for XP12 yet.
StefanKo wrote: Sunday 05 Nov 2023, 05:50 This bug is so obvious. why the dev does not care???
You are not right - If we didn't care, then the forum and the fix you mentioned would simply not exist. Can you share your log.txt and scenery_packs.ini file, please?
StefanKo
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by StefanKo »

Of course,

here you are. Please Find attached the .ini file and the log text. The forum does not accept the .ini file format so I send screenshots

Regards Steve
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

We will not work on X-Plane sceneries to make them fit for version 12 - if at all, we will make fully standalone XP12 products, definitely not just updates.
StefanKo
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by StefanKo »

OK, never mind. I did fix it with World editor and deleted all the meshes. now the bridges are flat and no tunnels anymore but at least the runway has no holes and I can fly to my favorite airport.

Thank you very much for your commitment to the community. your sceneries in MSFS ans XP are outstanding. Looking forward to see some XP 12 sceneries in the future.

Regards Steve.
wsor4013
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Greg

Post by wsor4013 »

I'm still having issues with the invisible potholes over the tunnels on 28C taxiway November and over the I190 bridges on Alpha and Bravo even after putting in the mesh file that you guys said would fix it. Please help
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Can you please share your log.txt and scenery_packs.ini as a zip here? Afterwards, I will ask my colleagues to check it again.
wsor4013
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by wsor4013 »

log and scenery packs located in the zip file
wsor4013
2-4 posts
2-4 posts

Post by wsor4013 »

any word on a fix for this issue yet?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

It's been discussed internally and added to a timetable, but it will not be in a very short time. We can do such fixes during the break between projects - sorry, but at the moment all people are fully involved and focused on the ongoing projects and cannot just break away from them.