Moscow Landmarks MSFS

Latest version: v1.2 (2020)

simondawson
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: simondawson

Re: Moscow Landmarks MSFS

Post by simondawson »

Purchased and downloaded this on Xbox Series X. States that it’s been ‘Installed’ and ‘Up to date’ but does not appear to be active in flight simulator.

Am I doing something wrong ?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

JaZzDOit wrote: Wednesday 02 Feb 2022, 14:58 understanding on what I am referring to
Thanks - as soon as Asobo gives us opportunity to correct these issues, we will provide the updated version.
simondawson wrote: Saturday 05 Feb 2022, 21:20 does not appear to be active
Do you see default buildings / objects only? Can you provide few screenshots? We are very limited in the support for Xbox products - MSFS / Asobo uses our source files to build the installer, then check and test all products before the release. Theoretically there shouldn't be any issues and in such the case we even have no chance to check our products in Xbox before the release.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Simondawson, you need to contact the store support - there is no way for us to fix the issue you are describing since it seems to be the installer's issue.
JaZzDOit
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: JaZzDOit

Post by JaZzDOit »

JaZzDOit wrote: Wednesday 02 Feb 2022, 09:07
At Vnukovo, there seem to be a problem with the horizontal profile of both runways (it probably has been modified in comparison with original settings) - the landing lights are not seen at their certain areas (this has been tested while approaching RWY24 - lights not seen completely at the first third part of the runway, RWY19 - lights not seen approximately in the middle). I have verified that this definitely is related to the pack, because as soon as I have uninstalled it, the issue got fixed.

On a final note, I believe the installation of the package has broken the LS system functioning (at least for RWY19 and 24 approaches), as it is not showing/detecting beacon codes on airplane's display, and subsequently there are no localiser/glidescope purple marks present as well. I have verified and they work quite well at other airports.
Got some further observations on the topic above:

The issue with lights is somewhat wider in VKO - all taxi lights, for instance, are located literally in the air (higher than earth), so there seem to be a mistake with alignment of the ground level and these assets, resulting in either their invisibility - if they are lower than the ground, or surrealistic effect of hanging in the air.

The ILS problem (at VKO specifically) is related to the fact that for some reason the game is not setting now the ILS runway frequency in the flight plan in case the player is defining the route in the game menu prior to the flight. I have noticed that, tried to add the frequency manually, and after that the landing system again works as a charm. This definitely got broken for VKO upon installing Moscow scenery addon, and does not get fixed even after deleting it. I am pretty okay with setting the frequency manually, but can imagine some players may get really frustrated...
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

JaZzDOit wrote: Friday 11 Feb 2022, 07:02 located literally in the air
We will take a look into this as soon as we are ready to do the update this package.
JaZzDOit wrote: Friday 11 Feb 2022, 07:02ILS problem
As far as I know we didn't touch navaids at all, so there seems to be the MSFS bug.
Fiorentoni
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Fiorentoni

Post by Fiorentoni »

At UUDD no STAR can be selected because the scenery has only two runways marked as "available", while the navdata (from Navigraph) has three open. Please update the scenery, so "14C/32C" becomes available again.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, this is a city product - a few exisiting MSFS airports have been tweaked/improved by us by some new airport buildings, jetways, static planes, mesh, but as far as I remember we didn't touch the runways. So I'm not fully sure that this is caused by us.
Fiorentoni
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: Fiorentoni

Post by Fiorentoni »

Ah okay, maybe you can have a short look in your files? If you didn't touch the runways, it would load the MSFS default runways correct? Therefore it could be MSFS's own nav data...
I'd be glad if you could let me know if your files change the runways in any way. Thank you
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

There are custom afcads, but we didn't touch runways. Can you check if the same issue takes place with a default scenery?
UHWW
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Artem

Post by UHWW »

После Sim Update 11 в некоторых аэропортах сценария стали появляться здания по умолчанию. Можно ли это как-то исправить?
UUMU Чкаловский
UHWW
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by UHWW »

UUMO Остафьево
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Да, мы постараемся исправить это после выпуска KEWR.
UHWW
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by UHWW »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Wednesday 30 Nov 2022, 05:56 Да, мы постараемся исправить это после выпуска KEWR.
Всё понял, большое спасибо за информацию! Ждём :)
Ngch0019
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Cavin

Post by Ngch0019 »

Hello, I am planning to purchase UUDD from Digital Design, but I believe there is also a simple version/ enhanced UUDD that comes with the Moscow landmarks scenery installed? If so, how can I remove just the UUDD in the the Moscow landmarks scenery? I wanted to avoid any conflict with Digital Design's UUDD? Thank you.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, I'm afraid we’ve never tested our landmarks with any third-party UUDD scenery. We can only presume that you can set a higher priority to the airport scenery via the Package Reorder Tool in MSFS, but we cannot say that both products will work together without any issues.