Moscow Landmarks MSFS

Latest version: v1.2 (2020)

DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Re: Moscow Landmarks MSFS

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Darkh wrote: Friday 17 Sep 2021, 20:34 Have you any information from Asobo/Microsoft, when they are going to fix their issue with Marketplace?
Yes, as a matter of fact, we do.
Asobo wrote:We were able to reproduce the freeze on the packages you mentioned to Alyzee and found a fix.
The fix will come with SU7.
flyfly
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: flyfly

Post by flyfly »

Definitely I replaced my Marketplace versions of Moscow & Chicago Landmarks with their Community counterparts (from another vendor), and it feels like enjoying the sunshine again after a long stormy period. Everything works fine again!!

I can't understand how MS/Asobo have kept us customers deprived from using software bought from their Marketplace for almost 2 months, and they're still promising a possible solution (yet to be confirmed) within yet another month.

You can rest assured that, as far as I'm concerned, I will avoid buying anything from MS Marketplace from now on.

I'd like to thank you, Drzewiecki Design, for your committment throughout all this troublesome period, and I hope this doesn't discourage you to go on releasing new wonderful creations.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Our pleasure.
We are also sorry for this ridiculous situation, which definitely should not have happened.
vicentelip
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: vicentelip

Post by vicentelip »

I have bought in msfs store (inside the game) this product. It downloads properly and installs. But when I tried to flight over the area it gets loading and loading but it doesn't start. I don't have any problem in other parts of the world. How can I fix it? I tried to delete it and install it again but I have the same problem.
Thanks
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

vicentelip wrote: Sunday 03 Oct 2021, 11:03 gets loading and loading
Please read the red notification on the main forum page - this is the MSFS bug, which should be solved in SU6.
JackOnesto
5-12 posts
5-12 posts
Name: JackOnesto

Post by JackOnesto »

Ура! После 6-ого апдейта заработало! :D :) :shock: 8) :lol: :P :oops: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :mrgreen:
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Ура! Удачного полета!
Garfildbig
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Антон

Post by Garfildbig »

Товарищи подскажите, когда в
Лэндмарк Москва выйдет на хбокс? А то летать больно видя текстурки а не дома. Сегодня зашел в магазин и не найдя этот мод взгрустнул :(

Comrades, tell me when in Landmark Moscow will go to xbox? And then it hurts to fly seeing textures and not at home. Today I went to the store and, not finding this mod, I felt sad :(
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
According to the Marketplace team it takes up to 16 weeks for a product to be published. We hope that our Moscow scenery will be available for Xbox soon.
Garfildbig
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Антон

Post by Garfildbig »

DD Stanislaw wrote: Tuesday 26 Oct 2021, 04:04 Hi.
According to the Marketplace team it takes up to 16 weeks for a product to be published. We hope that our Moscow scenery will be available for Xbox soon.
understood. thank you very much. I will wait:)
staskcup
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: staskcup

Post by staskcup »

Thank you so much for your Moscow landmarks. Everything is very awesome.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Thanks for your kind words - it's our pleasure :)
JaZzDOit
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: JaZzDOit

Post by JaZzDOit »

Hello, I have recently purchased the package within MSFS marketplace (X-BOX version), installed it, and there seem to be a need in several fixes to get applied, particularly around the airports:
At Vnukovo, there seem to be a problem with the horizontal profile of both runways (it probably has been modified in comparison with original settings) - the landing lights are not seen at their certain areas (this has been tested while approaching RWY24 - lights not seen completely at the first third part of the runway, RWY19 - lights not seen approximately in the middle). I have verified that this definitely is related to the pack, because as soon as I have uninstalled it, the issue got fixed.
Also, the conjunction of the RWY1/19 and the taxiway M1 has a noticeable hollow, which even makes the airplane sort of waving its wings while passing - and again this issue is not present at the initial scenery.
On a final note, I believe the installation of the package has broken the LS system functioning (at least for RWY19 and 24 approaches), as it is not showing/detecting beacon codes on airplane's display, and subsequently there are no localiser/glidescope purple marks present as well. I have verified and they work quite well at other airports.
At Domodedovo, I believe the taxiway A2 is far from the actual profile in real life - there is a noticeable lift towards the runway in the game, while it is actually flat.

I am happy to provide you with some screenshots, if required, and look forward having this fixed - other than these small issues, the pack is great.

thanks
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, thanks for your comments - they are very useful. It would be great if you can share some screenshots too - I'd suggest using https://ddesign.imgbb.com/

I'm afraid Xbox is a different story - firstly this package was released before MSFS was released for Xbox. Theoretically MS / Asobo always check all products for Xbox that are being released - if the product is verified by them, it's released and there should be no issues. To be very honest we even have no chance to check our products in Xbox before the release. The only difference between PC and Xbox version are LODs, everything else should work in the same way like PC version. The point is that we are using the source files of Asobo which might be only slightly adjusted, so it looks like Asobo needs to solve this - I will consult this with my colleagues, but it might take some time as many people are involved in some other projects.
JaZzDOit
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: JaZzDOit

Post by JaZzDOit »

Hello,

I have uploaded now some screenshots which hopefully can give an understanding on what I am referring to.

https://jazzdoit.imgbb.com/

thank you