Seattle Landmarks MSFS

Latest version: v1.3 (2023)

carlos
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Re: Seattle Landmarks MSFS

Post by carlos »

Hi I read a post in Orbx that said that Seattle works so I decided to enable it again as well as Chicago and both work well !!!
Though the frames in Chicago are no good but at least there is no ctd

Thanks
Carlos
DerZeitgeist
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: DerZeitgeist

Post by DerZeitgeist »

carlos wrote: Thursday 16 Jun 2022, 00:19 Can can a photogrammetry product be compatible with a landmarks product if they were not meant to work together?
Every time un update like this happens, Orbx has to fix their landmarks and polish the photogrammetry so these products cannot be compatible they need a revision otherwise the sim would not crash when starting at Chicago for example

Can you share shots of all working properly? No crashes, no duplicated buildings, and a nice look of the products with good frames please?

Thanks
Like I said, I only had a quick look at the scenery to check for any large-scale problems like duplicate buildings and things like that, and there's some small problems like those that were mentioned earlier, but nothing that would prevent me from having the Seattle Landmarks pack installed on top of WU 10.

I'm sure Drzewiecki Design will provide an update that will fix these issues. As for me, I'll keep the Landmarks pack installed as I don't have major problems with it and the framerate seems fine (stable 40 FPS for me).
Fungaming
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: FunGaming

Post by Fungaming »

On Xbox I encounter crashes when this Landmark Pack is installed same goes for the zwashington Pack and Chicago Pack after World Update 10 so they definitely need an update.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

Dear All, please take into consideration the fact that WU X was released 2 days ago. We all have our families, ongoing projects and tasks to do. Therefore please hold your comments like "hands to work". In the meantime we had a quick look into all products after WU X and we didn't identify any critical issues. Of course we note your reports and will fix everything that is needed, but give us a time please.
Fungaming wrote: Thursday 16 Jun 2022, 13:12 On Xbox I encounter crashes
We are very limited with testing anything on Xbox, because it requires the involvement of a third party, but we'll definitely take a look into it.
Fungaming
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Fungaming »

Thank you for looking into it, hopefully you guys and the good people at Asobo / Microsoft can get it fixed on Xbox. I play on both PC and Xbox and do lots of flights and video review streams on Xbox Groups / Clubs with your airports and scenery and love them.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

We always do our best - in the case of Xbox it's much more troublesome and time-consuming because it's not fully in our hands and we need to coordinate it with the third-party partner. So please be patient in advance.
Fungaming
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Fungaming »

I understand, no problem. Thanks for the info.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Please ensure that custom products are on top of Asobo products - otherwise, they will not be displayed. You can manually change the priority list, which is located in the Content.xml file in [username]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator folder (the lower on the list the higher the priority is). This is true for all custom-made packages. Please note that this cannot be done on Xbox.

Regarding Xbox CTDs, please look at the main page's information.
Giffdev
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Giffdev

Post by Giffdev »

Hello,
I've tried your suggestion below but still only see the MSFS world update assets for seattle (and Bellevue) and cannot see your assets. My content.xml is attached. Note, for it to work with your forums I renamed it .txt instead of .xml:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

I'm afraid we need to better understand the situation after WUX, because during our tests everything was looking fine with our landmarks. By the way - have you tried to reinstall our package? From which store do you have our scenery?
Giffdev
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Giffdev »

Martin_Starski wrote: Thursday 23 Jun 2022, 20:24 I'm afraid we need to better understand the situation after WUX, because during our tests everything was looking fine with our landmarks. By the way - have you tried to reinstall our package? From which store do you have our scenery?
I purchased this through the Microsoft store and have tried deleting it and reinstalling it via the in-game marketplace with the same result :(
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Giffdev wrote: Thursday 23 Jun 2022, 17:48 My content.xml is attached
I checked your content.xml and it seems that microsoft-discovery-seattle has a higher priority than our package - the lower on the list the higher the priority is.
Can you try to change make our entry lower and see if there is a difference?
Giffdev
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Giffdev »

Here's my updated content file, please tell me if that matches what you expected because this is still not working.

As a side note, I have the same issue other Xbox folks have as well, where my xbox version just crashes. So, hoping for a fix for the PC version first, but would love to have xbox working too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fungaming
13-25 posts
13-25 posts

Post by Fungaming »

Same question here any info on when there will be an update for Xbox ??
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Negative.