RJAA Tokyo Narita MSFS

Latest version: v1.3 (2023)

farman
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Re: RJAA Tokyo Narita MSFS

Post by farman »

Hi,
I followed your instructions/suggestions, but unfortunately (and I was nearly sure about this), to no avail. I'm aware that sometimes there's something in the sim that may cause any of these issues, and possibly that "something" is in my sim/pc.
My last move will be to exclude the "Community" folder, just to be sure that any of mine add-ons mighr be the culprit.
Fulvio
farman
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by farman »

Hi,
as I was nearly sure, my last attempt has been "succesful".
-After deactivated all the add-ons in the "Community" folder, with the only Narita RJAA active, I flew without any single issue. After that I re-activated all my add-ons minus the SamScene3D Tokyo city landscape, hoping for the best. Unfortunately the sim CTD, and - as I remember from P3D times -, who knows which the Hell add-on can be the culprit -.
Glad for Drzewiecki design, of course, less happy for myself :-(
Thanks for your precious help & regards,
Fulvio
farman
5-12 posts
5-12 posts

Post by farman »

Hi,
just couple of days ago I posted a reply, but I can't see it. This feedback is just to let you know that I made an experiment, flying without any add-on, letting an empty Community folder. Well, nothing happened, so I can reasonably say that the CTD issue is due to any of my many add-ons; so, Drzewiecky is not the culprit-
Of course I'm happy for you, but no much happy for me, since I remember from the P3D times that in these cases, the add-on causing the CTD could be in any place around the world, not necessary in the sorroundings - and excluding SamScene3D Tokyo add-on, the CTD was still there.
Thanks for your help/time & regards,
Fulvio
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hi.
Thank you for information. If you know anything more, we would be happy if you could share with us.
Heidong
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Frank

Post by Heidong »

Hello,

On Runway 16L, at treshold, there's a road tunnel going under it. The problem is that the car traffic is visible and running on the runway itself. Can it be fixed?

Thanks.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
Could you please publish a screenshot of that issue?
ADP9295
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Aaron

Post by ADP9295 »

Are you guys going to ever update the airport on Xbox? Ever since I bought the product all it ever does is crash the sim.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

ADP9295 wrote: Tuesday 29 Nov 2022, 06:10 Are you guys going to ever update the airport on Xbox? Ever since I bought the product all it ever does is crash the sim.
As soon as we know what has to be updated or fixed, we will do it immediately. The problem is that we’ve no idea what is causing CTDs and we cannot test any potential solutions. CTDs are also not consistent - for some users, products work just fine while others can’t even load an airplane at the airport.

Our products are add-ons to the main app and this cannot be tested by us. We have no information on how Microsoft tests the sceneries but they say everything is tested and working fine prior to release. If some products are pulled out of Xbox then we can’t really even deal with that since we have no tools available to fix potential issues with Xbox.

Please complain to Microsoft, because we have reported issues with Xbox to MS several times but did not receive any resources to troubleshoot the products. Maybe if they get more complaints from the users, they will finally take a look into it.
dairi01
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: dairi01

Post by dairi01 »

How do I remove a static aircraft?
When ai traffic is introduced, it overlaps with static aircraft
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

If you have our installer, it's possible to start it again and tick the respective option.

It also should be possible via the scenery control panel if it comes from Orbx.

Please bear in mind that Marketplace installers are built by MS and cannot include any kind of options - sorry but this is out of our hands.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

dairi01 wrote: Monday 19 Dec 2022, 10:46When ai traffic is introduced, it overlaps with static aircraft
This should not happen. Please post a screenshot of that here.
Bigt
13-25 posts
13-25 posts
Name: Bigt

Post by Bigt »

Will RJAA be updated with the custom runway exit lighting you've added to KEWR?
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

There are a few things on our to-do list for this scenery, so the update can be expected, including some new features, incl. lighting.
yvrbc
50-99 posts
50-99 posts
Name: Paul

Post by yvrbc »

Hi

Orbx Central has just updated my Narita Airport to V1.3.

But there is no mention of V1.3 in this forum and the front page shows Narita still at V1.2.

Always look forward to an update, is there a change log to advise further.

Thanks in advance.
yvrbc
50-99 posts
50-99 posts
Name: Paul

Post by yvrbc »

IMG_3653.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.