Thanks, glad you like it! :D
RocketRod
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: RockeRod

Re: KDCA Washington National MSFS

Post by RocketRod »

wrote:

Static aircraft can not be removed as there is no way to do this in the Marketplace environment. This is why gates occupied by static aircraft should not be available to user / AI traffic.
So can this be done with any of your airports in a non Marketplace purchase? I am finding that I am sometimes regretting MP purchases. Just don't like statics, rater have live traffic.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Stanisław

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Yes.
You can actually transfer your Marketplace license to f/e iniBuilds.
https://forms.inibuilds.com/order-transfer
TomXG
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Tom

Post by TomXG »

Hi. I just purchase Drzewiecki KDCA from the iniBuilds store. It looks great!

On two consecutive flights I had the same issue: ATC clears me for takeoff on runway 17, which does not exist. ATC did not give taxi instructions either time (which I suppose is expected). First time was with FSLTL enabled so to troubleshoot I disabled that add-on but had the exact same issue (ATC: "taxi and hold short of runway 17"). The only other add-on I use is FSDT GSX.

Thanks.

--Tom
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts
Name: Marcin

Post by Martin_Starski »

TomXG wrote: Monday 03 Jul 2023, 22:55 ATC clears me for takeoff on runway 17
It is possible that the issue is being caused by the custom invisible runway that we created to make way for the 2nd PAPI lights. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Unfortunately, we were unable to find an alternative solution at the time. However, we are continuously working on improving our product and hope to provide a more effective solution in future updates.

As a temporary fix, we suggest trying a solution that has been used by other users.
browns5011 wrote: Friday 14 Apr 2023, 22:29 Hello!

I had a similar issue today with the latest version of KDCA (v1.4 from SimMarket). ATC gave me rwy 17 (which doesn't exist) vice 19 and omitted any taxi routing. I replaced the KDCA_PLC.bgl file from your previous post and it solved both issues immediately. Thank you!
Martin_Starski wrote: Friday 12 May 2023, 17:38 Probably he was referring to the file from this post: viewtopic.php?p=25482#p25482
TomXG
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: Tom

Post by TomXG »

Thank you Martin, That worked. Two takeoffs and no more runway 17. Thanks for the quick reply.
GamingNerd
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Wolf

Post by GamingNerd »

Hello. Is this a bug? The plane at "Gate C27" moves back and forth.
Also when I spawn at gate C29 there is a loud fan-like noise coming from the Jetway that gets annoying when in cockpit view.
This has been an ongoing issue for a very long time and decided to report it.
(I have it from MSFS Marketplace, Steam)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

GamingNerd wrote: Friday 14 Jul 2023, 20:19Is this a bug?
This is not a bug - at the moment we are not going to change anything there.

Theoretically, it would be possible to deactivate sound files, but Marketplace installers are built by MS, cannot include options, and have their files naming.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

No, the pushback guys are training the pushback procedure. :)
Awemeter
26-49 posts
26-49 posts
Name: Awemeter

Post by Awemeter »

DCA is currently undergoing some construction. The biggest project is the Runway Rehabilitation Project which is a repaving of runway 01-19. This will obviously change the visual looks of the runway. https://www.flyreagan.com/travel-inform ... on-project I also feel like there is room for improvement in the ground texturing around the whole airport. Comparing it to satellite imagery it looks too clean and the colors don't match.

There is also construction being done on the south side of departures at terminal 2.
I believe it is the new American Express Centurion Lounge. https://about.americanexpress.com/newsr ... fault.aspx

I know this is probably a low priority but is it planned to correct the interior modeling of Terminal 2?

Thanks again for representing my beautiful home airport in flight sim.
DD Stanislaw
Administrator
Administrator

Post by DD Stanislaw »

Hello.
Thank you for the information.
We are unable to model every change at the airport right away but we do our best to keep track of all such changes for potential future updates. :wink:
sailorskip
0-1 posts
0-1 posts
Name: Skip

Uninstall/Reinstall?

Post by sailorskip »

Uninstall/Reinstall?

I am experiencing challenges. When I try to create a flight, I am given the choice of 3 (or 4) Rwy 19's, each of which will take me to a different location. I tried to reinstall in order the eliminate the static aircraft. I reinstalled, but the static aircraft were still there.

I thought it might be a good idea to uninstall/reinstall, but there is no uninstall option in the app.

Advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Skip
Tampa, FL USA
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

sailorskip wrote: Saturday 23 Sep 2023, 15:16 I thought it might be a good idea to uninstall/reinstall, but there is no uninstall option in the app.
Hi, it's enough to run the installer again and mark the respective options. But if you want to uninstall, simply remove the respective folder from the Community folder, clean the rolling cache, download and install it once again.

You can also rebuild SceneryIndexes and make sure that our scenery has a higher priority using "scenery package order" tool.
db1381
2-4 posts
2-4 posts
Name: DCF_EWR

Post by db1381 »

Martin_Starski wrote: Saturday 15 Jul 2023, 09:13
GamingNerd wrote: Friday 14 Jul 2023, 20:19Is this a bug?
This is not a bug - at the moment we are not going to change anything there.

Theoretically, it would be possible to deactivate sound files, but Marketplace installers are built by MS, cannot include options, and have their files naming.
How would I go about deactivating the sound file if I have a non MS store bought version? Love this addon but also finding the fan/engine noise at the gates to be over intrusive.
I tried deleting sound files in the community folder were the DCA folder sits. But it has no effect.

Thank you
Martin_Starski
200+ posts
200+ posts

Post by Martin_Starski »

Hi, please let us know what have you done exactly.

If you deactivate/delate our sound files in our DCA folder and you still hear the sound, it means that it's something else.